ITT:

Post absolute garbage Sup Forums pairings

Batman x Batgirl

True

Isn't Barbara a grown ass woman, why does she look like a teenager?

Nu52 happened and now she's... that.

Batgirl of Burnside turned her into one of those quirky womanchild superheroes

Superman x Wonder Woman.

DELETE THIS

they are both assholes they belong with each other

Does anyone actually like this pairing other than normies?

Why? They are the best pairing to help each other grown.

>liking Dickbabs

thirded

Even the gargoyle in the end is disgusted.

This is all this pairing amounts to.

If you think he should have ended up with Knives you are missing the point.

Normies like that pairing? Never knew.

They superficially pair them up because they have similar costumes and powers

She's been slowly de-aged as Dick/Babs became more and more of a thing; younger male, older female doesn't appeal to too many people.

Bruce Timm plz leave

It was Timm that first paired Dick and Barbara for good and made them college sweethearts of same age. Something Chuck Dixon later adopted for the comics.

Of course, Timm only did it because he planned to have Babs fuck Batman out of lust and Dick fuck Catwoman out of revenge.

I don't like Superbat fucking fight me

Timm is extremely autistic and deviantart tier. Batman needs to put a restraining order on him.

Babs being older was honestly the only interesting thing about the ship. Dick/Kory did the loving young sweethearts dynamic first and much better.

Fuck you OP they're cute in Batgirl Year One, with Dick being all over her and Babs taking none of his shit.

Dick even goes full beta for her and crossdresses to protect her identity.

Starfag plz leave.

I think I know what your fetishes are.

Nightwing turned to shit when he got kidnapped by the Batman editors. Real honest.

Why does Timm have such awful taste?

>implying any of that is cute
Sounds pretty annoying and pathetic

Batdick was the best Batman in years.

Just sayin.

>will they won't they for decades
>good pairing
It's time to let it go. It's terrible for both characters.

He tried to put his shitty fetish into a cartoon, it never ends well

Wonderbat was cute, though.

No

It kind of just illustrated how much of a retard DCAU Batman was, there's a woman who couldn't be hurt by his enemies, knew about his secret identity, and could stop crime in Gotham really easily, and he rejects her even though he likes her back due to his autism about needing to be alone and depressed all the time.

Because he lives vicariously through his characters. Every shipper uses their characters as proxies for themselves and since comic books are more or less an escapist, masculine power fantasy, it only makes sense that they'd try and fuck their waifu. Shippers are the cancer of every fandom. I swear every character would be wedded and bedded if they had their way.

Romance has it's purpose in a story - if two characters really work well together and the author can write a proper love story, then by all means. More often though, it's shitty wish fulfillment that later turns into pure fanservice and/or fridging.

Not really, Wonder Woman in the DCAU was horrible.

How did this pairing become more popular than TimKon?

Yes.

He didn't felt worthy of her's affection. That was what his whole "rich kid with issues" was about.

No, she wasn't. She's much better than the newest animated versions and most comic versions.

>mfw my OTP isn't in the thread

It feels good to have good taste

What's your OTP, user?

Don't answer, it's a trap!

I won't say it, I don't want them to be trashed

>That was what his whole "rich kid with issues" was about.
No, that was just terrible writing. Why did people who hate Batman get to write for the Batman show? That's just unfair. This is why TAS is the worst of the Batman shows. I've seen them all.

Batman and Mary Marvel (pure version)

explain what's wrong with it

>wanting Mary to be corrupted by an asshole like Batman
Terrible

>No, that was just terrible writing.

Yes, that's what it was about and it was not bad writing at all. Batman thought Wonder Woman was a great person and he loved her intensely, and that's precisely why he couldn't get close, because all his previous relationships ended up badly, like really, really badly, and he didn't wanted that for her. He didn't wanted to settle her with his baggage.

>Batman: One: Dating within the team always leads to disaster. Two: You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues... lots of issues.

Huh.

For some reason Tumblr is really obsessed about Batman adopting Billy Batson.

It's just a dumb meme since people joke about Batman being unable to stop adopting kids, someone realised Billy was an orphan who's name was literally Billy BATson and asked why Batman hadn't adopted him yet. Tumblr is fucking retarded.

Oh, God. That's stupid, and here i was thinking it was because Batman usually knows that Captain Marvel is actually a little kid.

Tumblr's not logical enough to think that

but muh dik

Force gay is the worst

DCAU Batman hates happiness.

Even in Mask of the Phantasm Bruce was fucking falling apart because he was actually happy for once.

Why are Batfamily ships so terrible?

Anyone got the Superjizz in a bottle page?

Just hook Batman up with Supergirl, and Clark with Batgirl. Problem solved.

Here's a present for you, user

Because they're so incestuous and pseudo-incestuous

>mfw my otp is Superman/Mary Marvel
heh

Daily reminder of that Spideypool is absolute garbage

Supergirl and Batgirl are too young.

Aw, you shouldn't have user. Thank you kindly.

What the fuck am I looking at? Is that Jay Leno in a wig?

Yes, Jay Leno jacked off Superman to steal his sperm.

Why are most of SM/WW stories filled with stupid shit? It's like, i'm not into the pairing, but i feel that even a little 9 year old girl would come up with better stories for the pairing.

That's not very funny

Sounds like something he would do

Because Superman being with Wonder Woman is stupid. It doesn't work.

It's too obvious

It undermines Bruce as a mentor figure

It adds too much relationship drama to the internal batfamily

It's kind of creepy

It sort of undercuts Batgirl as a character to be madly in love with the man who inspired her to fight crime. She's not that deep to begin with before giving here a trite relationship.

Bruce doesn't have as good a reason to brush her off. Talia? Daughter of an international assassins cabal. Catwoman? a thief and sometimes selfish villain. Bruce shouldn't be allowed to have proper relationships that last because that humanises him too much. He gives into urges, sure, because we see a little of the human there, but we don't want him to be too human. If Batgirl were a love interest he wouldn't be able to be so disassociated.

This pairing was bland but Wintet Soldier made it even more shit.

>B-but they're both Gods!

I agree. It doesn't work. Half the fucking point of Superman is that he's just a bloke from Kansas. He isn't the Kryptonian ubermensch, he's just a guy. He falls in love with a normal mortal woman like Lois Lane because that's who he really is a normal person with extra ordinary abilities. Sure bumbling Clark Kent is a disguise, but Superman is actually the real Clark Kent. The guy from Kansas.

Shit pairing that went nowhere, thank god.

Only normies and shit Timmfags like it.

To be quite honest, they're pretty much a crackpairing that had great chemistry. That's why so many people like them.

The thing is, though, they don't need to be a couple to keep the same chemistry. They work just as great as friends. That's the biggest argument against the pairing. Why turn them into a couple when they work just as great as friends and we all know Batman can't have romance?

Not to sound like a feminist SJW or anything, but I don't think she should be with either Clark or Bruce. It just links her too much with two more popular characters and sort of weakens her appeal in the process.

That and Steve Trevor makes more sense because she's meant to be somewhat curious mans world and neither Batman nor Superman are indicative of it. Steve Trevor is.

Even as a kid, I always thought it was in a hole from the start. We had already seen his future in beyond. Anything they did would have been fruitless unless they paired him with some hero who would die. Though I thought Bats and Wonder woman had good interactions in the show.

The problem with Steve Trevor is that his characterization mostly sucks, that when people remember that he exists, and they lack chemistry because of it.

You've the cheeky and sexist characterization from the best, that is easily the best although it would set feminists off nowadays.

You've the charming and noble roguish characterization from the TV show, DCAU cartoons and somewhat animated movie.

You've the aged sadsack with mommy issues from pre-Nu52.

You've the cucked G.I. Joe's Duke reject from Nu52.

You've the blander and shirtless Batman from Rebirth.

I hope that the live action and Chris Pine help the character in some way. Pine usually tend to play charming and fun characters.

Andrea Beaumont was the only woman who could have made him happy tho and if she had let go of her own autism and angst he probably would have let go of his.

Even in the Batman Beyond comic when she pops back, and he's old and lonely he asks her to go back to him and pick up were they left off but Andrea tells him it's too late for her.

She was also the only woman he didn't trample over or played the shitty tsundere game with, he respected her but it didn't work because she was too much like him in how they both don't let things go.

For what it's worth I agree. She's already the weak link among the big three. Pairing her up with one of them is honestly downgrading her.

The messed up thing about SM/WW is that for some odd reason they always change the characters in some really fucked up ways. Superman turns into a cocky-sh cunt who's full of himself or a deranged fool who wants to bottle the world and Wonder Woman turns into an elitist and violent cunt who creams herself any time Superman does something violent or a loyal and blind watchdog follows Superman like a shadow.

Pretty much, Diana should have her own love interest, hoping Pine establishes Trevor in people's minds the same way the MCU did with Peggy Carter (who before the MCU was real shit and a literal who in the Cap comics and only served to give angst to Steve).

Except that maybe instead of dying in WWI or if old age he can get magically brought to the present era.

Batman only played the tsundere game because of Beamont, though. She made him give up for good and fear any future attempts at being happy.

>Except that maybe instead of dying in WWI or if old age he can get magically brought to the present era.
I'd be fine with that in the comics but not for the movies.
Ideally it'd be Steve in WWI is close friends (FRIENDS) with Diana, then his identical (not necessarily) grandson or something can be with her.

>Except that maybe instead of dying in WWI or if old age he can get magically brought to the present era.

Don't bet on it. WW solo movie will end with a Batman cameo.

Supes and Wondy only work when they play them as siblings and it comes off as adorable sometimes.

>then his identical (not necessarily) grandson or something can be with her.

Ah, yeah. Steve's immortality.

I always found Wonder Woman's grooming Steve's family tree's boys to be her future lovers to be a tad creepy.

Look at the trailers, the romantic angle is being played and even if they don't kiss we'll have another Peggy/Sharon situation

And? They could end Flash or Aquaman the same way and it won't mean Barry or Arthur are going to fuck him.

All Trinity shipping is awful unless it's all three together

Not even then because Clark would end up cucking them for Lois.