If you fuck someone who repulses you, so you can be rich and famous, you're just as much of a scumbag

If you fuck someone who repulses you, so you can be rich and famous, you're just as much of a scumbag.

Victim blaming is problematic

>just as much

that's silly

b-but don't you understand, user, these women had no choice! /s

loving every laugh, weinstein is the most beta rapist in the history of rapists

Don't worry user, you'll get laid some day

Original slam. BTFO

spoken like someone who doesn't know what it's like to want to keep your dream job

i don't think it's rape but drawing an equivalence is retarded

Fuck off, JIDF kikes.

Lena Heady
Angie Everhart
Erika Rosenbaum
Melissa Sagemiller
Eva Green
Minka Kelly
Mia Kirshner
Emma Roberts
Sophie Dix
Kate Beckinsale
Florence Darel
Claire Forlani
Cara Delevingne
Lea Seydoux
Gwyneth Paltrow
Judith Godreche
Angelina Jolie
Katherine Kendall
Tomi-Ann Roberts
Dawn Dunning
Asia Argento
Rosanna Arquette
Jessica Barth
Lucia Evans
Ambra Battilana Gutierrez
Emily Nestor
Mira Sorvino
Emma de Caunes
Zoe Brock
Louisette Geiss
Heather Graham
Louise Godbold
Liza Campbell
Lauren Sivan
Romola Garai
Jessica Hynes
Ashley Judd
Laura Madden
Rose McGowan
Zelda Perkins

If you're dream job is to be a living breathing cunt, then you deserve to be raped. And even implying playing pretend for millions of dollars is a job, tells me that you need to do a little more critical thinking.

*your

Before the grammar nazi shows up.

>listen doll face
>you're not pretty
>you can't act
>you've got no connections
>you don't have the look we need
>But tell you what, you come with me, strip off and let me fuck every hole you've got and I'll put you in the movies
>You can say no of course, this is entirely up to you
Hollywood whores complaining that exactly what was offered to them happened is a travesty. The only issue is if the girl was legal age or not. If she was of legal age and said yes to all this then they only have their own ego and career drive to blame.

He is like USA fucking other countries. The whistleblower is Cuba.

your analogy is shit. Kill yourself

you mad waifushitter cuck

Gwynett Paltrow is the worst kind, she owes him her oscar, she owes him her career, almost all her films are Wesintein films and she had the nerve to say she was harrassed. NO BITCH you're a skank, own it

Fuck you. My analogy is freakin' perfect.

>Reese Witherspoon: My disgust at director who abused me aged 16

So, who was this director?

>whaaa female sexual privilege triggers me

I kinda agree but im gonna side with the roasties i fucking hate this kike & his nepotism

Would love to go nofap for a couple of weeks and bust a load on that forehead just to see if i'll be able to cover it all.

What I'm interested in is that none of these women have said how big or small his penis is. Usually when a scorned, bitter woman speaks out they usually make a small dick jokes but none of these whores did. He must be huge. I mean the person with the official largest penis in the world is a Jew (Jonah Falcon).

Damn! You're the evillest motherfucker in the planet, son.

>So, who was this director?

*radical centrism intensifies*

But these are women. They are just following their nature.

that fucking neckbeard

Couple of things
>The fact that this is some shocking revelation now means that another group of scumbags didn't like something Weinstein did, considering Weinstein's couches are the world's worst kept secret
>Every high and mighty leaker who disowns Weinstein is a piece of shit who only jumps on it now to save face
>Funny how everyone clearly covering up or saying they didn't know are liberals who love to tell everyone else how to run their lives or who to vote

That audio about the shower shows that he attempts to manipulate the situations though.

it's actually even worse because it's enabling them, either as individuals or as part of a culture of slimy hollywood big wigs, to keep doing it to other girls who might not be as receptive.

What about that audio recording of the girl telling him no and he tells her to stop embarrassing him? I do agree the ones who fucked for fame should be ashamed but the ones who said no I can only imagine how terrible that was for them. Plus, people will assume they did it. Depressing all around. Since the jews are being called out is there still hope?

Bitter wagecuck detected

They all said no at some point.

>legal age
go back

>you're just as much of a scumbag.
False. It makes you a scumbag but not to the same degree. Only when you come out years later to cash in on the hype.