How can the Comics industry be improved?

How can the Comics industry be improved?

No more white males.

More explicit gay sex.

DC and Marvel needs to stop pandering to SJWs and start pandering to actual comic book nerds like us

Destroy the Big 2 and rebuild it from the ground up.

How do we destroy them

Stop buying comics you don't like and whose creators don't respect you as a reader. Start actually paying for comics you DO like and DO respect you as a reader.

Basically, steal all the Big Two you can, but don't pay a dime for them (because, let's be real, collecting comics published after 1991 is a scam) and start voting with your wallet on the rest.

They follow the money. Whatever you believe is currently killing comics, it only exists because that thing makes money.

Make very offensive comics that makes hipsters and feminist turn away from comics

Lowering price and goong all digital for monthly. The lcs needs to die

less pandering to new readers, more pandering to old ones

They're doing a pretty good job at it already without our help.

guys, if you want to get rid of feminists, start delineating between different kinds of feminists. i can tell you from personal experience that liberal mainstream feminists hate marxist feminism more than anything else.

put a bigger focus on digital,
have on the digital store what is basically like a 'shonen jump' option from each publisher where you get as a bundle pack the most popular books they're currently publishing plus whichever books the publishers feel deserves more exposure.

There's a difference

There's a difference?

When writers and artists stop pandering to SJWs when they realize that they don't actually read comics, then it can improve. They'll be able to tell stories with coming across like forced garbage.

By holding Marvel to task for inflated sales, have ranking charts require them to report only non-comped distro figures. They'd be humiliated back into pleasing the established customers.

>How can the Comics industry be improved?
Don't buy any comic that isn't owned by the creator(s). Spend your money on comics whose creator(s) own them.

Of course, you'll refuse to do this, because you want _someone_else_ to improve the industry, and you'll never take any responsibility for yourself. Oh well.

Who started this trend anyway

This, we live in a time where it could not be easier to support and find niche stuff. There's a lot more bad stuff but at least you can find the good stuff.

Word of mouth
Modern day recommended reading so that people can know that not everything is pandering trash

Pic related

Destroy capeshit

But I don't want just a world of creator-owned properties. I like a lot of the Big 2 characters, I just often don't like what the Big 2 do.

is that fucking pan pizza?

Yup

Vote with your wallet. Nobody care if you just steal comics.

more innocent child nudity

i make my own shitty comics and comic book company.
i stealthily place sample comics on comic strip section of newspapers at newspaper stands.

Why are you using a really fucked up picture of Pan Pizza as the OP?

He represents us all

is that really him?

He's posted a picture of himself on Tumblr before.

Marxist feminists are the only sane ones. Of course they hate them.

looks like pan pizza

Kill the big two.