/BPG/ Black Panther General

Are you excited to see Black Panther , Sup Forums?
What are your expectations, what are you most looking forward to , ect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw
imdb.com/title/tt0011974/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looking forward to the international box office flop.

Finally the music in the trailer matches the trailer

I'm taking my wife and her boyfriend to see it. I got them center row seats, but there weren't other seats available so I'm going to hang out in the far back.

It's about time that there was a black super hero. I can't believe Hollywood went so many years without representing one of the greatest and most under appreciated people in a blockbuster super hero movie. The rest of the super hero actors should be humble and take a seat. It's time a strong male black lead took the reigns of the franchises.

literally WHO HERO?
90% normies dont even know this guy

i thought that black panther saying "fuck trump and fuck white people" was a bit weird. does trump even exist in the MCU?

>black panther general

>It's about time that there was a black super hero
Blade and it's 2 sequels? This is even better than anything marvel made after it

Read his first sentence again.

also:
Daily reminder jewllywood doesn't care about politics.

What they are doing right now is MILKING nignogs.

My wife's boyfriend says Blade does not represent his people. He was written by white racists and is an uncle tom character.

The real challenge for this movie will be to distinguish itself apart from

> blm bullshit
> kangz narrative
> cape series fluff
> the actual black panther character created in the 70s

I dont have much hope for the latter

Redo the trailer with Swiggity Swag

Not in current political climate. 5 years ago I would watch it. Nowadays, it comes loaded wit just to much bullshit I don't want to be reminded with.

It will flop but not because they are black, it will flop like Inhumans because royalty as it is portrayed in Marvel comics is boring.

>paying to see a nigger movie.
>wasting time to see a nigger movie.
>wasting precious internet bits downloading nigger movie.

I don't want to be the only white person in the theater

The more you shill it the more I hate it. But worry not I wasn't going to see it anyways, because it looks like absolute, 100% certified A grade S H I T

>film set in africa
>WAH WHY IS EVERYONE BLACK
I want /r/donald to leave this site

now you have to explain what blacks are doing in europe

This. Fucking sage.

just bring lube and plenty of condoms so you don't get aids

trigga mah nigga

>Are you excited to see Black Panther

Not really. Seeing big budget KANGZ influenced production design will be kinda cool

>Most looking forward to

Sup Forums memes.

>Expectations

This song better be in it.

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw

>it's going to flop
>it's BLM propaganda
>all the villains are whypeepo
>IT'S GOING TO FLOP

how upset will Sup Forums be when the movie comes out and none of this is true?

he was one of the few decent parts in civil war.

Im my colored friend person, im.

Why was there a nigger in asgard?

If SJW's makes a big deal about the movie, i wont see it

If they can shut their whore mouths for once and just watch it without being cunts and politicising it ill probably go see it

Who's stronger? Mr doom or black feline?

>watch it without being cunts and politicising it
You know it wont happen

MF Doom

Like the Mouse gives a fuck whether you see the movie.
The whole of Sup Forums could boycott this thing and the capeshitters will fill those seats. We are helpless and useless. Your complaints make us look pathetic. Just hide the thread and move on. It's the only way to pretend to cinema isn't DOA.

Ghostbusters

Asgard isn't real, you stupid cunt. They could have cast Jackie Chan as Thor and it wouldn't technically be inaccurate since Thor never existed.

Your film sucked and you should feel bad:
imdb.com/title/tt0011974/

Tchalla is one of the best written Marvel characters ever, I can't wait to see him on the big screen. I bet it will be a fun time, and I hope Black Panther will become a prominent character in Avengers 3 and 4.

I distinctly remember another negroe saying exactly the same about that F4nt4stic piece of shit and it flopped hard

Valkyries are now niggresses who need no Odin, shitlord

WE

I will be doing the same, and I will also be buying any african american patrons of the theater tickets to atone for my white privilege.

Move... or I will MOVE YOU

Sit down, be humble... white boys (or I will humble you)

...user...you know Wakanda isn't real......

...right?

You know Black Panther never existed...

....Yeah?

Fanshitstic did not have the Big Brother-like might of the Mouse. This movie will do Thor numbers at the minimum which will be hailed as a success, and the wheel of endless capeshit will continue to turn. It's delusional and a waste of time and hope at this point to bank on any Disney or WB capeshit flopping.
Kim nuking Hollywood is the only hope for the future of cinema.

this thread needs more diversity

REMEMBER... the revolution WILL NOT be televised!

I can't even hope to compete. I think I'm going to go to craiglist to see if a black man wants to come to the movie with me and my GF.

Didn't we already have this movie?

WE

>This movie will do Thor numbers
Explain me who is the audience for this movie?

>Explain me who is the audience for this movie?
the same virtue signaling parents that gleefully take their kids to this shit

Africa is real though. The only realistic part of the movie would be that the native population is mostly black. Everything else can be made up and as ridiculous as they want.

>BLM
>Why everyone is black
>I cant see black people anymore it opresses me

Why racist people are so much stupid again ?

fantastic 4 was a piece of shit though, that's the main difference.

black panther at a minimum will be competently made, probably not great but not offensively bad either, like most marvel movies.

Virtue signallers don't watch movies, they watch netflix.

a multicultural film for a multicultural audience. Black Panther will be literally kino for the masses.

>at a minimum will be competently made
Are you sure? It has black director, which is the opposite of competency already.

Why are people triggered about "this revolution will not be televised" thing? He immediately says "It's going to be live" after that.

Liberals, blacks, and nu-males.
Thor's worldwide was: $449,326,618.
That's not out of the realm of belief for this film which will also draw in casuals curious about a capeshit with a black cast (think modern-day circus-goers.)

Some of the costumes and locations look cool, but I'm getting burnt out on superhero movies. I might watch it when it comes to Netflix.

>Liberals, blacks, and nu-males.
Among the three only blacks watch movies. The rest is netflix audience.

Wonder Woman.

i like movies about niggers, but im done paying money to watch capeshit

They will happily make their kids go see this for the virtue high they'll receive from their jew overlords

Wakanda is as real Asgard.

The native population of both places if fictional. It makes sense that Asgard would be populated by white bois, because it's based on Nord mythology. It would make sense that Wakanda's native population is Black, because it's in Africa.

You can literally make it all white, and it's no more ridiculous or made up than it already is.

Liberals and nu-males saw Wonder Woman. Liberals and nu-males saw Spider-man: Homecoming. This is right up their alley .

she has tits

haha, niggers mir!

The movie is filled with blacks, it won't do well in Asia which is an important market now, because Asians don't like movies with blacks. It's why Nu-Wars tried scrubbing the darky from the poster.

I've no idea how Disney thought this would be a good idea unless they spent practically nothing on producing this thing or are expecting it to be a loss that they can write off.

Like I have no idea what the point of this character even is beyond the blatant black supremacist elements.

Typically with origin stories for superhero movies you get some sort of fish out of water as the main character so you can learn about the world the main character is getting immersed in, but here he already is established and is coming from an already established black supremacist society that looks down on everyone else. I could see it being a decent story if they made the movie be about Black Panther trying to combat his society's racism, but that would mean calling black people racist so that seems like an impossibility.

So what would this movie even be about?

>Black people in
>meant only for liberals and niggers

>meanning when a movie is 99% white black people dont watch it anyway

mmmm really activates my almonds

Barely

My kid watches pirated movies with myself, while I drop occasional redpills

They're boolying your jewish princess guys

>it won't do well in Asia
They will rename black panther to monkey king and it will be astonishing success

So what?

It's the slogan from the terrorist "black power" moment from the 60's... used by the real black panthers etc.

i.e. "we're going to take you out, whitey"

It's outrageous hollywood kikes are promoting a kids movie this way

The difference is that Africa is real and Nord mythology isn't. Like you said, none of it really matters too much since it's all fictional anyway but that just brings me to question why people are complaining about the supposed "WEWUZ"ing in this film.

>moment
movement

Asians don't give a shit about blacks/whites. Neither are Asian. They'll see it if it looks good. This isn't a famous or big name though, so it won't have that much interest for them.

It will be huge in America, and that's enough.

>It's the slogan from the terrorist "black power" moment from the 60's... used by the real black panthers etc.

Yeah it makes it seem like the movie is way too influenced by a racial supremacist group.

ohh I see.
Well that's just in poor taste. Especially when you consider that Black Panther predates their movement. Marvel even wanted to rename him Black Leopard to disassociate themselves.

Asia is only an important audience in terms of big blockbuster numbers. Marvel isn't expecting those numbers from this, and are willing to put all their hopes on the blacks, liberals, and nu-males who are all but guaranteed for their respective reasons (for blacks obvious reasons, for the liberals wanting to be "in," nu-males consuming anything capeshit simply because it is capeshit.)

As for your other concerns, you shouldn't bother asking. It's capeshit. There is no logic, and it's a waste of your brain's processing power to pretend that there is. It's film's candy.

>It will be huge in America
I'm sure to conservative 50% of country will flock to theaters to watch movie about black supremacists

Damn shills ITT are fighting tooth and claws to save this disaster of a movie normies are already making fun of. Keep at it!

Wakanda is fictional user.

The ocean is real, that doesn't mean Atlantis subscribes to the ethnic make up of whatever land mass it's meant to be next to.

No one is complaining about the We Wuzing of this film. They're simply pointing out a blatant double standard.

not all countries in africa are full of black people though nor were they always just black people. there's different ethnicities and tribes with various physical differences. yet having an all black cast is the proper representation of africa. wakanda is a fake country so you can't say it's a proper representation of that either. no matter how you slice it, it's racist.

I could enjoy the film, if it manages to appreciate the African coulture without arse-licking the blacks and trying too hard to give them the special treatment, without all this American bullshit, you know.

Yeah, they will. Because Americans are cucks.

See Spider-Man: Cuckcoming.

>WTF they are all BLACK ! Hella diverse !
>the movie will be "we're going to take you out, whitey"

mmmmmh

>the movie is way too influenced by a racial supremacist group.
>Ahah the troopers are influenced by nazi, i love you disney ! truly /OURGUYS/ amaright !

mmmmmmmh

>africa
>empires

It's not about african culture, it's about liberals' pet black supremacist movement who they think they are able to control. Because they don't really think blacks are actually human and therefore think they will be able to eternally control them with their "vote for us cause we support your fight against racists" carrot.

Nord mythology is real, the characters and stories depicted in Nord mythology aren't. But Valkyries and Thor and all that suff are already defined concepts in our culture. You don't get to redefine those characters just because you want to pander to some demographic

Black people on the internet treating it like a documentary, spawning a fresh surge of WE WUZ memes.

why does he give that guy shit when he's the only african there who even knows how to do anything

Shilling must fucking suck. What nationality are you? Indian? All I can imagine is an office floor of cubicles filled with Indians shilling movies across every website they can find.

>Spider-Man: Cuckcoming.
What was wrong about it? I don't watch normie movies

Because he's also the only one that can comprehend the feeling of shame and responsibility.