What did Mark Hamill mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u5ZtDoToAz8
youtube.com/watch?v=llLKar19XhA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Years of playing the Joker have bled back into his mind.

W O K E

wait for the inevitable muslim backlash from this

>haram.jpg

I don't know how old the tweet is but the image attached is ancient

youtu.be/u5ZtDoToAz8

"From my point of view, the Jedi are evil"

Based Martyr.

Mark Hamill has been the only good thing about the new Star Wars movie. He has spent it just making fun of Star Wars and shit.

Is he implying Muslims are the bad guys?
gasp how intolerant

The hero we need.

But do we really deserve him?

Literally the new obi-wan

yeah but obi wan had a huge career before that and good reasons to despise these flicks

Are we gonna forget the empire killed billions on Alderon?

I think Star Wars is shit, but Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford are/were fun in their old age. It's like they're so tired of the nerds that they like messing with them

Part of me is worried that this is a part of the Disney plan since because of Hamill I can go see the movie in theatres guilt free.

Reminder that Rey will turn out as a Kwisatz Haderach-like superhuman and rule the galaxy for 1000 years just to empower women.

I wish I could make millions off something then act like a giant cunt cause people liked it

from my point of view the internet is evil

Alderaan shot first

guess that makes him Obi-wannabe

Islam is not an ancient religion, its a medieval religion.

He is right. The rebels are absolute scum.

>jedi order=isis
>isis being bad is just "imperial" propaganda
What did he mean by this?

Literally nuking Japan tier

Fuck that rebel planet. They deserved it.

He's talking about the alienated and disenfranchised youth turning into neo-nazis. That's you, Sup Forums.

Princess Leia's fault

I'd nuke commiefornia to remove the 90% filth that lives there, god save the other 10%

>Rebels win
>Recreate the Republic just as corrupt as it used to be
>Demilitarize and leave thousands of planets to continue living the Imperial Remains
>Ignore every warning sign and let the Imperial remaints fuck them completely over
At least the Empire was honest about what they were, fuck Rebels

>Ancient religion
>Military strike
>Literally from the desert
Too much of a stretch Sup Forumsfaggots

Mark Hamill seems to really fucking hate the new movies.

Literally breeding grounds for Rebels. Secretly funding and supplying terrorists with weapons and men

it's from the 400s

Because he had an idea how he wanted the sequel to be and Disney shat all over it.

Hell wouldn't be surprised if he knew some of the original sequel ideas that George made once upon a time and preferred them to what he got

It was Space California, a breeding ground for antiempire anarcho communists, disease and illegal aliens. Destroying it was logical.

reminder that the Empire is basically the final stage of the EU

I think his "point of view" quip is a reference to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=llLKar19XhA

Fuck white Jedi.

It's from the 600s, too late to be considered Antiquity.

Mohammed escape from Mecca to Medina in 622, so you're wrong.

The guy in the pic is better than the guy who keeps finding excuse s to post him in every thread.

>blowing up an entire planet because certain parties in their government/populace are furtively supporting armed rebellion against your oppressive regime that forcibly seized power twenty years ago
>equivalent to the bombing of a nation that had attacked another then fought tooth and nail for four years despite it being obvious after the first that they would lose everything if they continued, the winning country's best hope for avoiding a horrific large scale invasion being to crack the cultural psychosis with a quick dose of existential fear delivered via terrifying new weapon
I could get behind the comparison if they'd blown up a moon or a notable Alderaanian landmark or something. But the Empire skipped straight to planeticide

t. whale in the pic

the rebels shot first

nah he ded

It's star wars, planets are basically cities.

We should blow up Saudi Arabia desu
Let's get it on

t.my fan

to save gorillions

9/11 was a good thing. Those jews deserved it.

But the Jews left the towers and had insurance
It was all gentiles who perished in the attacks while that one kike made billions of dollars

#FakeNews

are you people dense? That image was made years ago

he is just passing along an old joke, I think its funny, because it shows how bullshit these stories really are

he's this generations alec guiness, telling the little kids to stop watching crap

Yea they rebels where gaining momentum. you cant have that.

He's implying the empire was right.

>since because of Hamill I can go see the movie in theatres guilt free.
What the fuck kind of reasoning is this? "awww Luke Skywalker said it's bad but he's in it for a few minutes so I should not heed his warnings and see it anyways yaasssss"

Good. Mark Hamill is a fucking idiot and his idea was probably retarded.

No jews died in 9/11, and no one calls them out on it.

Why he deleted his twatter?

Rebelling against the leading government of the galaxy in this case would be a terrorist attack, really makes you think how the movies makes the rebels be the good guys

The way the Empire took over was very clearly modelled after the way the Nazi party took over Germany. Foot in the door by conventional means, build up a force of loyal followers willing to threaten/commit violence in your name, scapegoat certain groups for societal problems, purge those groups and other opposition when you get the chance. In response to those tactics violence is the only thing that can work and you'd be a fool not to use it. Had there been an effective armed resistance in Nazi Germany that situation might've sorted itself out quicker and less painfully for everyone in the region. But in real life that initial purge tends to be a doozy. Anti-Nazi Germans didn't have space magic on their side.

He finally realized the Empire was the good guys

Senate, I'm emperor

So, Darth Vader is a muslim too?

That's a woman mate did you just assume her gender.

No, see Empire had style but they certainly weren't good guys

don be beggin fo yo life cuz that a los cause

sucide sqaud brah

Not a good sign...
This dude cares about Star Wars more than anything. He must really hate the new movie if he's just making fun of it now.

What do you mean conventional means? Palpatine saw the senate for the corrupt malignant tumor they were, exploited them by basically war profiteering, and when he finally achieved his goal he stamped out all corruption.

The rebels are the clear instigators because the empire had peace for what time after the initial purge of radical malcontents like the jedi who only served their own goals. The sith may seem like they only care for themselves but the jedi pretending to be good to establish their sick cult kidnapping scheme across the galaxy were hypocritical and Yoda knew they were at the height of their hubris and struck down because of it.

Every time people post a conan tweet I see that fucking display pic of his and am reminded of
>jedediah... longtree, from yonder
>where over yonder?
>yonder yonder

>Killed 300,000 people

What is Lucas' thoughts on this? Is it even canon? Seems like a tidbit some nerdy EU writer would make up to make the rebels edgy, and Star Wars serious and "grown up". It's a completely fictional story, and no one even thinks of how many people are on the Death Star, so why make up a number, and have it include innocent civilians rather than all evil bad guys?

>nazis were good guys sperg out in 3,2,1...

>innocent civilians
>in the super secret power weapon/station
They were all empire hired mate, now to say that every empire employee deserved their death is another story, and they werent clones before you mention, from what i remember of LORE, clones aged faster and they started to hire common folk.

yes, his 5 seconds of screen time with no dialogue were fantastic.

Hamill likes SW but not in the same way the fanbase consisting of man-children does. He's not overly defensive about it and can actually laugh about how ridiculous all of it is.

Don't know about him, but you deserve to go back

He's implying islamic terrorists are the bad guys. Your comment only makes sense is all muslims = all terrorists.

I keep seeing "independent contractors and civilians". I figure if you sign up to be a stormtrooper, you know/accept the risks.

b-b-b-b-but I thought the galactic drumpfpire were white supremacists opposed by brave women and feminist men
Mark confirmed for Nazi sympathizer?

even when radical islam started attacks in Europe, the US didn't give a flying fuck.

How do you think this shit started? Who were the first targets of Wahhabi-Saudi funded terrorism? It was OTHER MUSLIMS in their own countries which were already destabilized by US and global corporate interests.

No one gave a fuck. Over time the old Islam was replaced by lunatics and anyone who wanted to be anything other than Wahhabi or Salafist were persecuted/murdered/driven underground. Westerners could have done something about it if they gave a fuck. And when the first European attacks happened the US could have prepared or joined in on taking down these terror cells growing everywhere. Instead we literally flew the banner of "Mission Accomplished" after 9/11 after using it as an excuse to invade Iraq - Saddam's regime had nothing to do with this shit but we didn't care. Cheney wanted his military contractors over there making money and the Bush had a personal grudge. Meanwhile the Saudis are still funding terrorism and laughing their asses off.

it doesn't matter how many people die to this insanity now. We didn't care when we could have helped, it's a bit too late to give a shit now. The US people are degenerate idiots and they deserve the last 10 years of corrupt political regimes like the Bush and Clinton/Obama years. A foreign policy of kicking the hornets nest for decades will have consequences. The only hope is that the people get off their ass and vote for less corrupt leaders.

confirmed muslim.

Apologize to Lucas now.

A nimitz class carrier crews 3000 souls. I refuse to believe a 12km wide battlestation only needs hundred times that

By conventional means, I mean that he was elected and given power (initially) by the established democratic government.
>guy manufactures an entire war, causing death and destruction on a galactic scale
>uses it as justification for consolidating power under his authority from a moderately dysfunctional (but not evil) legislative body
>executes violent purges of groups that pose a threat to him or his vision
>subjugates the galaxy under oppressive military rule
>he was just "stamping out corruption"
Come on man. The Jedi and the Republic as a whole may have stagnated pretty bad and disappeared up their own asses, as tends to happen when civilizations and institutions age, that doesn't make Palpatine a good guy or the Empire a breath of fresh air. In mythological terms the Republic was Osiris, noble, good, but old and myopic; Palpatine and the Dark Side were Seth (Sith) coming into to fuck things up; the Rebellion was Horus, son of Osiris and Isis (death, life, chaos, nature--the Force basically,) eyes of a hawk, destined to cast out Seth and reconstitute the old order, updated of course with a clear-eyed vision, to last a while until the cycle has to repeat itself.

>George Lucas will never make the prequel series he might have made out of all these interesting ideas he had bouncing around but couldn't execute
Tragedy. At least we'll always have the OT

>US ruined the middle east
Islam fractured into multiple groups wanting to kill each other the instant Muhammad died as I understand it. US actions in the 20th century didn't help but that region's never had a chance of being first world. They were just trying to keep it semi-stable so they could do business.

Thank you for displaying intelligence in an thread about Star Wars, while talking about Nazis.
You on the other hand are as dumb as piece of wood.

Bin Laden was based and yank pigs do not deserve to live on this earth.

The empire were the good guys.

#falseflag

Funny thing is both those posts are me. I'll admit I'm talking out of my ass a little about the middle east and Islam, not my specialty bit I thought I had a rough understanding. Curious to know exactly what I got so wrong if you're up for explaining.

Based Guinness.
Based Hamill.

Hamill is literally too pure for this cruel world.

Pic is right, the rebels were the fucking worst and now the resistance is literally Space antifa.

Muslims would just be digging their own graves because the picture doesn't mention muslims or Islam at all.

Muhammad united arabia himself and transformed loosely affiliated nomadic tribes into a power that would eventually surpass Eastern Rome, conquer north Africa and regions in Spain. From Muhammads death to the 19th century when the British caused the collapse of the Mughal Empire, Islamic powers were among foremost in the world.

Well i would say that the actions of the USA and UK in the middle east regarding to Saudi Arabia and Israel keep this region in an perpetual state of chaos which is the basis for the economic success of both. Nobody knows how the world would looked like if this where not the case, but people smarter than me argued that it could be much more peaceful.

It becomes really obvious if you take a look at how the USA directly supports Daesh in its fight against the Syrian government.

The USA is not interested in stability, the opposite is the truth.
Afghanisthan, Iraq, Ukraine, Syria all attempts to inflict economic damage on Russia and Europe.

Just read/listen what Michael Friedman or Zbigniew Brzezinski have to say about the geopolitical game.

I know they had their glory days I just object to blaming the west (particularly the US) for their recent dysfunction. I thinl there were sectarian, class and ethnic tensions kept in check by powerful states and when those fell apart over the last couple centuries those tensions came to the fore. I think focusing on the ways they've been wronged by the west does everyone a disservice, victim mentality is cancerous. That's all that I objected to.