Remember when liking Star Wars could get one bullied into suicide?

Remember when liking Star Wars could get one bullied into suicide?
I want those times back.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507619928328.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You were still in your diapers back then.

He didn't dieded. Did he?

>the first movie literally coined the term "block buster"
Yeah SW has always been a pop culture thing. Take your nostalgia glasses off because liking SW has never made you unpopular. Being a fucking virgin dweeb is the reason people bullied you OP

He didn't kill himself though, he's a lawyer who bitches about cyberbullying.

no it didn't.

That was JAWS.

wrong.

The good old days.
Being an adult and a big fan of sw was on tolerable just before the shitty prequals came out.

Being a big fan of anything makes you a faggot.

>predates SW by 2 years
>was a monumental success
>the highest grossing film of all time(before Star Wars)

you are a fuckin retard and know nothing of film

You're talking about neckbeards who collect toys and that still isn't tolerable

being gay for star wars in the 90's is like kids who were too ass-deep into dad-rock.

blockbuster wasn't a word until it was used to describe the line for a STAR WARS screening you FUCKING retard.

No because I was born in the 70s so grew up with star wars. Being bullied meant getting the shit kicked out of you.
Fucking cunts like you need to get outside more.

I think this guy is right.
Also wish I never saw jaws as a kid,and fuck the ocean.

Faggots born in the 90s never had physical fights at school.

Bullied into suicide? That fat fuck made mad dosh out of that video for years.

>blockbuster is the name the british air force named their bombs
>the word was used later used metaphorically to describe shit that would have the whole neighborhood talking(i.e. wow-factor)
>then came Jaws that literally took the world by storm
>and marketing faggots kept describing it as "Blockbuster"

this isn't fucking 15th century history you colossal fuckwit, people were around the 1970's to hear the term get coined.

>grew up 70's
>getting bullied meant getting the shit kicked out of you

motherfucker, kids in my school(early-90's) have been jumped, shot, and stabbed.

yes, children and teens learned to co-exist and live in peaceful harmony.

Violence, like Betamax, only existed in the 80's.

Oh god an American. Have you nothing better to do than post shit at 7am (ish).

W R O N G

R

O

N

G

>brings up the fact that i come from a superior nation

some things are just can't be helped by foreigners

different user american here. it's 4am here and no i have nothing better to do. wanna fight about it

>I got called out
>better deflect and make a further ass of myself
Goodbye you old loser.

Not really, so you literally sit and do this all day then from the early morning till beddytime.
Fucking sad cunt !

I wasn't even that guy. Boy is that embarrassing. You're one sad pathetic old fogey. Now I have to go for my morning walk to the train station. I hope your life becomes more fulfilling in your ancient state.

>2017 not tap dancing and singing your way to the train.
Em-fucking-barrassing!

Yeah having shit taste is mainstream now. Poor you

lol, what a douche

>acts like a faggot tryhard online
>can't win in a stupid argument
>goes on to make a bigger asshat of himself

This. Growing up early 90's before the prequel hype. Kids didn't know about Star Wars, the ones who did know about it thought it was stupid and would give you shit for liking it.

As much shit people give the prequels, it breathed new life into the franchise and got them to where they are now.

remember when being an internet nerd would get one bullied into suicide in the 90s-early2000s? I want those times back.

ITT: I don't feel special anymore and now I'm mad

They moved to online bullying because they're all queers.

Should have sent them to live with their aunt and uncle in Bel air.

Shockingly little l33t speak.

Dude. Blockbuster was used to describe the lines of people around the block waiting for tickets to Star Wars.

>blockbuster is the name the british air force named their bombs

Well I know that's bullshit because we don't have blocks in Europe and I don't remember us ever bombing the US.

Depends on what kind of social circle you're on, in high class ones, like medicine, law school, engineering college is not acceptable AT ALL to like Star Wars and other geek shit, Game of Thrones is still acceptable

The only thing you can like and talk about in those environments are sports and girls

>only 3 or 4 of the 38 posts itt mention star wars the rest are just vicious arguments and insults

kek i love you Sup Forums you're more entertaining than actual tv

you obviously have never been in a high class social circle, poser

Embarrassing.

read the OP

it was a sensation because it was unprecedented. The majority of people who go to see Star Wars don't have shelves full of EU books and action figures. Those are the faggots that OP is talking about

>he's a sucessful engineer at SNC Lavelin
>you're still posting here

LOL The Force Awakens made 2 billion dollars.
You can remain a faggot though lol.
Sucka ass nigga underage faggot LOL.

Ya couldn’t be more wrong if ya tried nu-male

>It maid lots o muney
>it hella cool breh

Put a .45 in ya gullet faggot

This was more a case of the 24/7 news feed finding their first meme video and over-reporting on it as a novelty like the normies they are. 'Haha oh wow can you believe that whoever these 'internet people' are have a popular video they pass around? Can you believe these crazy kooks!'
Literally just clueless reporters bringing a popular funny video of an entry-level dork to television and being coy and retarded that somebody would film themselves stupidly playing around, looking at the internet for the first time and playing it off as not understandable.

Remember that Star Wars mania came back with the release and advertisement of the Special Edition, before the prequels.

it's all cause of women, once they picked up "nerd culture" it became cool or atleast acceptable

wait, he suicided?!

liking JJSW should

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507619928328.webm

Tv is full of children confirmed