Thoughts

Thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Treasure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold
rbth.com/society/2016/11/07/over-50-percent-of-russians-miss-the-soviet-union_645715
youtube.com/watch?v=ukJ5dMYx2no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YES

Would be GOAT.

a jew making a movie about a communist?

It will be great and I will enjoy the Sup Forums's tears of Sup Forums

Hope we see Rasputin

Looks like it would be really boring.

>Spielberg
>di caprio
dropped
why hollywood cant make a good movie about Lenin

stalin would be better. lenin was for the most part hidden in finland while stalin did all the action. he escaped 6 times from the goulag, robbed banks, lived with tribes in siberia, dressed as a woman to escape the secret police etc

that's part 2 of the trilogy, putin is the finale

Leo plays all 3, wins 3 more oscars

Lenin after the october revolution was not a nice guy, so if it ends right on october it has potential

>Jews pushing communism
Stop the fucking presses!

I thought jews controlled the capitalist system? Or do you just blame every thing you dislike on da joos like a retard?

>Jews own the world banking system
>But they also push the system that's against their monetary domination and interest in every possible way

Yeah. gommunism right.

>communism promotes financial equality
lol

Fuck the commies.

haha :)

>Not pulling a Churchill, Stalin, Hitler trifecta in a multi-media project so you can win the Oscar, Emmy, Tony and Grammy.

World Leaders Extended Cinematic Universe Confirmed

Let me guess... you also think antifa and other rabid leftist groups are real revolutionaries?

Corporations love modern commies, they let them virtue signal and push for more government regulations, decreasing the pressure from their would-be rivals.

And yes, it's not real communism, it was never supposed to be :3 I'd love for this movie to show how Lenin played the west when it comes to industrializing the USSR and hunting down Russian conservatives who escaped abroad.

>Vladimir (((LENIN)))

slavs are gonna throw a shitfit once it comes out, can't wait

>Movie about Lenin
>Not starring John Malkovich
He was fucking born for that role.

FUCK LENIN

I give 100% odds that they try to push le Lenin and Trotsky were innocent flowers who did nothing wrong and Stalin was the only bad communist meme

What is the point of this movie? The public opinion is already against communism.

>spielberg
ah an educated jew, like karl marx himself

>communism
>dawn for millions
they're gonna make him a fucking hero, aren't they?

and then they wonder why the goyim get angry and start pogroming the shit out of them every couple of decades

Wonder what narrative they will use or just filming the fact that he was just a German spy.

>It should be noted that DiCaprio’s maternal grandmother, Helene Indenbirken, was Russian, and DiCaprio has on occasion referred to himself as half Russian.

WE WUZ CZARS

>father of liberated Russia
>not a hero

>putin is the finale

lol why, putin is a nobody

>Ideology created by turbo kike
>Majority of bolshevik leaders and commissars were members of the tribe

Churchill the Movie
Hitler the TV series
Stalin the Musical

It's perfect

would be easier to swallow if he didn't villify commies so much in Bridge of Spies, and rightfully so
only way to make it work

>Liberated Russia from the Czar and was a revolutionaire icon
>Not a hero

Lenin was the last good communist. We should be fucking hanging bankerss by their intestines on the streets, not wearing glitter on our beards and crying about gendered pronoums.

The modern left was a mistake

It's a fan poster you idiots. Based on a rumor last year that he was offered the role by a Russian funded film studio.

He is however slated to play Teddy Roosevelt of all people in Scorsese directed biopic.

The modern left is what you get when you trap the left inside a box made of capitalism

>Liberated Russia from the Czar and was a revolutionaire icon
The Czar wasn't in power when Lenin toppled the government.

Learn your dialectics. A thesis requires an antithesis. "Capitalism" is a straw man set up as the problem, communism is the proposed solution, and it resolves to the synthesis of unchallenged Jewish supremacy.

>good
>communist

I've always thought the only person to play Lenin should be John Malkovich

No, but he did kill him and finished the job.

Niggers, pure and simple.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Treasure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold

They could have met their commitements as a successor state and maybe they could have spread their internationalism to more willing partners. But nope, they just gotta steal

Russia died in 1918.

This. Ever since I saw Rounders.

No thank you

he was a plant to topple the Tzar for the german empire.

Then he went ahead and started killing everything that opposed him and established a dictatorship.

what a hero.

Lenin toppled a social democratic government you moron. The Czar was already in house arrest

>he was a plant to topple the Tzar for the german empire.
I don't know if the plan was to overthrow the russians, I think the intent was just to destabilize the russians while germany germanied.
Law of unintended consequences strikes again.

>Seven months later, in the summer of 1917, as the war situation was getting worse for Romania, another transport was sent to Moscow, containing the most precious objects of the Romanian state

> the archives of the Romanian Academy,
> antique valuables
> 3,500-year-old golden jewels
> Dacian artefacts
> the jewels of the voivodes of Wallachia and Moldavia
> Vlad Dracul's scepter, Stephen the Great's sword....
> jewels of the Romanian royalty
> thousands of paintings
> recious cult objects owned by Romanian monasteries, such as 14th century icons
> Romanian manuscripts
> +billions in gold
> deposits of everyone in Bucharest

>However, it is clear that they were not kept sealed, as the agreement with the Romanian government said

> the chests of the archives which were returned in 1935 had obviously been rummaged through and many objects and documents were missing.

And what you get back ? They return afew of the manuscripts, and some Dacian jewels and ornaments.

We'd been allies a few months earlier, and were on friendly terms. Then Bolsheviks dismantled Russia and stole everything they could.

fuck off you revisionist retard

I thought communism kills white males?

rbth.com/society/2016/11/07/over-50-percent-of-russians-miss-the-soviet-union_645715

>equating post war birthrates to soviet prosperity
It's called the baby boomer generation for a reason user

>ignoring the massive dropoff after the collapse in the 90s

Because (((spielberg))) is an entertainer, not a historical documentary maker.

A political system incapable of supporting itself will lead to a catastrophy when it inevitably collapses, yes.
I'd recommend doing a tour of the baltic capitals sometime user, they're fairly prosperous cultural hotspots these days

The Soviet union didn't collapse because muh gommunism failed, you're ignoring the fact that a lot of insiders were working to turn russia private to acquire the resource companies and Gorbachev's "reforms"

Reminder the 1996 elections were evidently rigged .

Lenin was a G*rman agent sent to topple Tzarist Russia.

muh stabbed in the back myth
> didn't have more privilges than any Eastern Euro country in dealing with the west.
> just can't get over it without conflict and enemies because you're feudal niggers with an elite robbing you blind and it's too painful to accept

Well it wasnt real communism so obviously it didn't fail because of that.

It was failing, you mongrel. And you could not have relied on hostile Eastern Europeans to prop up your trade.

It was failing because communist productivity is absolute trash and fundamentally cannot compete with a free market long term.

The sociocultural influence of oppression, subversion, denationalization, treating us like vassals (Hungary, Czehoslovakia) , violence and privation do not make for sustainable societies.

Don't you fucking tell me these were caused by Radio Free Europe.

Russian influence is just failure and people will fight it. It's that simple.

>waaaah he killed some people while rising to power! totally different from the ones I worship!

I'd like to see a movie about this guy

The Death of Stalin (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=ukJ5dMYx2no

The Soviet Union had 80% of its heavy industry devoted to making military equipment. The entire economy was completely unsustainable without massive sales of arms or a massive war. The country barely managed to feed itself even during peacetime with its collective farming nonsense.

>Reminder the 1996 elections were evidently rigged .

No, they weren't. Yeltsin hired some of the worst political hack advisors the US had, the kind that legitimately think that saying your opponent eats babies is a serious thing to say, and it fucking worked because Russia is Russia. Now the 2000 elections WERE rigged and Putin had a clear hand in the apartment bombings.

LENIN IS A FAGGOT

>this many replies to a movie that doesn't exist
I want Sup Forums to leave.

>spielberg
this would suck! I could totally see leo and lenin though.

The FSB were caught red-handed in the apartment bombings, too. It's amazing how incompetent they really are, considering all the bullshit we were taught about the KGB.

>No, they weren't
>burns all 1996 election papers, recount votes if you can fags

When will we get a biopic about this man?

when people give a shit about a literal who

>using the Teddy KGB voice the whole movie

Obama the comedy

I guess it is time to forget all that bullshit you were taught about KGB to swallow new bullshit about FSB :^ Oh wait I forgot KGB is cool again they hacked the election. Scary.

It's funny how everyone hates Yeltsin but loves Putin despite the only difference being the PR

>not trotsky
Come on user, at least try

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

this will be better, it's made by a comedy heavyweight and would have featured gandolfini