Named K and Joe

>named K and Joe
>Joe K ->Joseph K.
>Josef K is main character in Franz Kafka's The Trial
Is BR2049 a kafkaesque film?

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/movies/suicide-squad/32870/ryan-gosling-reportedly-turns-down-the-joker-role-jared-leto-targeted
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically yes.

Oh fuckkkkkkk that is really nice user.

>Is BR2049 a kafkaesque film?
No, it's a pretentious film.

>Unironically
is a nonsense word you dumbass
you meant to actually say ironically* because it is in fact ironic

>named Joe K
>Joe Kerr is on of the names Joker uses
>Leto plays the Joker
>The Goose was in talks to play the Joker

Is BR2049 a kapekino film at the core of it?

That's the same thing

bulllshit the goose was eyed for the role of joker. c'mon lol

denofgeek.com/movies/suicide-squad/32870/ryan-gosling-reportedly-turns-down-the-joker-role-jared-leto-targeted

Blade Runner takes place in Batman beyond universe

Not wholly ironically. Depending on your interpretation of the word ironic, (there are many) it could be seen as ironic. Or is it simply would be explicit.

>The book being referenced is physically in the movie it is being referenced by.

English is weird.

thank fuck he turned that down. wouldn't suit him anyway

I saw Detective KD6-3.7 at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him if he was baseline or anything.

He said, “Interlinked”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Cells?” but he kept cutting me off and going “cells? interlinked? cells?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen emanators in his hands without paying.

The skinjob at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “because you've never seen a miracle” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t think that’s baseline. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by turning his Joi off and on again.

The character in Kafkas unfinished The Castle is named K.

Hey reddit

>K
>Philip K Dick
>Wooden horse
>Philip translates into English as "lover of horses"

Philip
K.
Dick

Fun fact, it Kafka originally wrote in the first person but because he's an autistic weirdo decided to change it to third person later so he typed a K over every I on his draft

Joe...as in regular joe, nothing special. just another android...NOT the first born android

>Philip K Dick's self-insert in VALIS was named "Horselover Fat"
>Horselover K
>Philip K
>Dick's father was called Joseph
>Pen names included Jack Dowland
>K stood for Kindred
>Roy Batty shouts out "kinship" to Deckard as he catches him in the original film's denouement

>brainlets needed this much time to figure this out

I'd say it's rather Lovecraftian actually

He was a fucking Joek.

K and Joe
Joseph K.
Phillip K.
He has a dick
Phillip K. Dick

whoah, I think I'm onto something

Kek
quick someone create illuminati version

>K is eleventh letter in english alphabet
>there are eleven letters in "blade runner"

>ryan hey. Listen, I just got a call from WB and I think you really need to see-
>is it kino?
>what?
>...
>anyway listen, they are offering you a huuuuuug-
>... I kino
>what?! That's not even a word! Are you listening to me? Let me speak to Eva...
>signal goes out
>BE A HUMAN BEAN
>AND A REAL HERO
>plays on repeat

> Joe K
> joek
> joke
I really thought that’s where op was going

>Roy was my boy
>11 fucking letters

Fuck, everything goes back to Roy

>blame Jews