I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Stars and spaceships n shit

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Stars and spaceships n shit.

Yeah cool dude

Seeing stars and warships from outerspace would be really cool though.

Yeah but why would Deckard care?
That would be pretty awkward for Roy.

>films br2049 babbies will never understand

But what if Roy messed up the delivery of his speech

>implying seeing a trillion tonne warship exploding in outer space in total silence wouldnt be amazing during a spacebattle.
>implying a replicant in the off world colonies didnt see things that a world bladerunner could imagine

Roy was right.

do you think Deckard was impressed

>Yeah I saw Rogue One too.

I wish I could ever see spaceships n shit.
I will never know space, the final frontier.

Deckard is dead inside

yeah, you expect a man who dies 10 seconds later from natural causes is actually able to form a coherent thought? he was speaking gibberish and you contrarian fags ate it up.

Deckard looked more like
>what is happening WHAT IS HAPPENING why why WHY WILL HE KILL ME DON'T DON'T DON'T I SHAT MY PANTS

>WHERE IS MY POOP SCOOP.

How big of a brainlet do you have to be lmao, it's not about what he saw, it's the fact that all of it will be lost. Like, you know, fucking tears in the fucking rain.

No! You're supposed to defend the speech because I'm just jokingly mocking this scene!

Are they really in the same Alien universe?

It's not what he's saying that makes this scene, it's how he says it, Rutger Hauer is legendary in this scene

>that slight grin and pause as he says 'like... Tears in rain...'

genuinely a beautiful and melancholy moment

am I(Deckard) supposed to be impressed that he's seen things I wouldn't believe

idk there's a ship in br2049 during the seawall scene, i forget what the alien ship looks like tho.

I agree

>it's not about what he saw, it's the fact that all of it will be lost

If it's not some insanely cool shit, who cares it's gonna be lost?

He means that all those awesome experiences will be nothing in a moment.

Just like your life.

yeah but uhm even if he dies it's not like those stars and spaceships are just gonna disappear plus there has been thousands of other people who has seen those same things and probably taken photos

He never saw those . They were implanted memories

Its not the same thing.
Seeing it happening is way more spectacular than seeing a picture of it.

Deckard can't leave earth. He'll never see what Batty saw.

bullshit

have you not seen photos of space? they look fucking AMAZING but when you look at space yourself it's only boring black with white dots

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Gore threads just before the bump limit on a blue board. I watched a man put his dick in a skull taken from ancient catacombs.
All those threads will be lost. Like tears, in rain. Time to stop posting.

>You get to the middle of the star system and this guy suddenly slaps your ass

what do?

10/10

>all of that in about 4 years
a full life

Why can't he leave Earth?

if hans solo was also a blade runner, wouldnt he also have memories of flying around the world?

"Why jerk my neck around like a goon when tyranno-vision decides what I should look at!"

>I've seen things you wouldn't believe
>instead of getting masterful space opera kino from his perspective we get Harrison ford being dull and uncharismatic because reasons

Seriously, this film would be 100% improved if Harrison ford was the antagonist.

Are you trolling? Are you that retarded?

>I've seen Game of thrones and CS:GO, shitposted on image boards from my phone

Life well spent dude

found the solipsist.

Because Roy in his four years of life did more with his time than Deckard.

because he's not a replican he's a replicant

You could see that picture in reality so stop being a retard.

Yeah that was the whole point, Deckard was a pleb in every way compared to batty, his intellect, strength, the experiences he had and his lust for and understanding of life. You could say batty was a psychopathic murderer but deckard was a murderer also.

But batty's time was up and a man has to accept his fate.

>it's not about what he saw
Yes it is. It's both. He saw some crazy shit up close that Deckard has only heard about.

nu-Sup Forums in a nutshell ladies and gentlemen

I'm starting to realize Ridley Scott ruined the whole fucking point of his own film by adding in that stupid fucking unicorn dream sequence.

it's just a meme bros

how

Cause Roy has experienced things Deckard nor anyone else on the shithole that earth's become will ever see, even second hand.

And when Batty dies? All the moments will disappear. No one will mourn him, no one will tell his story, no one will see what he had. The moments of wonder and amazement will effectively be lost forever and life will move on like they never happened.

Off world colonies only take the absolute best and brightest, which means rich and powerful (though if you have a massive disability like blindness you don't get to go ala Niander Wallace).

It's explained in the films.

How so?

that actually sounds pretty fucking sick. that image is playing through my head rn and its awesome

Top kek

>haha I was just being retarded ironically xd

>I've seen spinglers
>I've seen wringlers
>I've seen deep space cringlers
>and 0 g dinglers

o-ok?

>make a shitpost mocking an iconic scene
>shitpost thread derails into genuine discussion about the scene
It is my win...user.....

That catacombs thing is still the weirdest shit in Sup Forums history

>dad, d-dad
>amazing
>absolutely amazing

Nice

I really like this one

>I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
What the hell does that even mean?

>I watched a man put his dick in a skull taken from ancient catacombs
How long has it been?

i fucking hate this board

Both films are great I dont see why original blade runner fans are so triggered at the sequel

I heard somewhere that Hauer improvised those lines, working off of a basic outline, I imagine. It means nothing. But it sounds cool, right?

i give him an itch

Its probably a spaceship weapon.

Well I am fan of the original and loved new one too, despite being very sceptical . I think its same aspie falseflagging anyway

This, there is probably one or two faggots making the same threads.
For some reason we aren't allowed to like movies.

STOP LIKING MOVIES user THEY ARE JEWISH REDDIT SHIT AND YOU EAT IT UP YOU KEK PLEB BRAINLET

OP here, liking both movies is perfectly fine

Who were they fighting in space again?

But only ford is a jew.

Ok good.

There was something that looked like the Sulaco from Aliens, not sure if it really was a ship though.

Roy transformed into a space ship and fought them and that's why he fled to earth

>only Jews are Jews

Sweet goym...

describe your sex life with a blade runner quote

>I'm gonna give you a few seconds before I come

WE WILL REAL AN SHIT

I've only seen Blade Runner once and I was about 13 and most of it went over my head. Should I re-watch it? Mostly I remember a slow paced movie about DARKNESS and KILLING MACHINES.

im not triggered

he played a lot of videogames

>i guess straight isn't good enough
No homo.

HOL UP
>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
UH HUH
>Stars and spaceships n shit.
LES GO

Aliens and Predators

It's too bad she won't live. But then again who does?

What do you mean with this?

Yes. I had similar memories from watching it as a kid, and when I watched it again at 22 I couldn't stop thinking about it for a week at least

It’s an indicator of his emotional capacity. Not just that he’s seen cool shits that most people wouldn’t get to see.

>c-beams are some sort of ship mounted laser cannon
>like a-beams, b-beams, d-beams and so on
>the Tannhauser Gate is a stargate or something

have a little imagination ya fucking twat

>man has to accept his fate
thats not how i read this at all. I got the impression that batty was passing the torch to deckard, making him feel hunted instead of being hunter, only to save his life in an act of free will and humanity. He showed deckard what it meant to be human and to ignore any labels people use to devalue life.

I think the one I watched with my dad was the Director's Cut because it's the only one we owned, should I start there or just watch the Final Cut?

titanic?

no, blade runner

There are two kinds of people that saw 2049:
>The ones who saw the original, didn't wanted a sequel and fell in love with it
>The ones who didn't even knew this was a sequel and got bored/didn't understand
>The purist who will shit on an excellent sequel just because they are retarded

The fuck is a stargate

That's 3 types of people

He didn't messed up because it wasn't scripted, Rutger Hauer talks like that in a daily basis

oh shit, it does look like it.

What if I'm none of those?
>didn't see the original, (besides a bit of the beginning long time ago) but absolutely loved the sequel

post a pic