X-General!

Let's talk all things X-Men!

Post your mutant waifu and/or husbando!
What's your ideal X-team?
What's your ideal X-book?
Why are the Inhumans so shit?

Not my waifu but my favorite character until Benids ruined her fuck you fat cunt

X-Ded lmao

This thread deserves so much more love

>tfw want to write comic books
>tfw huge X-fag
>tfw only really want to write one X-Men series
It's a weird kind of feel.

>tfw no Neighbourhood X book

Is there anyone really excited about the coming X-Books? On one side we have Kitty Pryde back in training costume ruining an already shit team with Rachel wearing the ugliest shit since Shatterstar. And on the other we have a book made out of a recycled Claremont story, only this time it isn't the much more interesting New Mutants, but the boring as fuck Bendis Original 5.

I can't see how this is going to be a Resurrection at all, if anything, stories will get even worse.

I want to be interesting user. I still have hopes at leats one of these books will be good even if is Iceman.
>Bendis original 5
They are never going to return to their respective time.

But Diamond is Unbreakable came out twenty years ago user.

>JoJo cross over with X-men
How would it be?
>In before fuck off JoJo poster

user why you hate inhumans?

Because they fucking suck? Fuck off, kike.

>kike
How? How you discovered me?

I think Jim Lee's X-men are pretty good, come at me.

Morrison's run is one of my fave but the whole Xorn thing revealing he was Magneto was a clusterfuck to me.

Alright.
*unzips dick*

Is everything all right, user? Should I call an ambulance?

I'm probably an idiot for thinking so but I want RejeX or whatever to be good. freak team was one f the best parts of morrissons run

i need marvel to collect Uncanny 145-153 in one volume so I don't have to go find the issues and bind them and deal with that shit. Take my money Marvel!!

hype we're gettign Excalibur and New Mutants epics tho

I'm kinda hype for Blue after reading some of Bunn's Mags. Hopeless is the only person to make me care about Jean so I'm ok with that. I was never gonna read an Iceman book. That Gen X seems fine but Sup Forums has vitriol towards it I don't understand.

If only Gold weren't looking like total shit

Jean is love.

Fuck the Inhumans.

I think it's pretty obvious that they're setting up each team book to reflect a different era of X-Men comics.
From the looks of it the Kitty team seems to be influenced by the Claremont era.
And the O5 kids being taught by old overpowered and untrustworthy/unreliable Magneto reminds me a lot of the early original adventures.

That should at least lessen all the nostalgia based whining on Sup Forums.