Gentlemen, ladies, how do we increase our profit margins?

Gentlemen, ladies, how do we increase our profit margins?

Use illegals

How about we sell nerfed versions of our tech that gets used to kill Superman to the military? Just because it can't kill a flying God doesn't mean it can't kill a few hundred ragheads.

It's simple: we hire the batman.

Buy Wayne Ent stock.

He clearly has some kind of sponsor already. How else would he afford all his tech?

How about we rape him?

we kill superman and use his body to make the most efficient solar batteries. we will kill the competition and lexcorp will use clean energy power the world.

First we have to kill Superman, once and for all.

That's not part of mr. Luthor's business plan.
Remember
step one:kill superman.
Step two:?
Step three:profit.

Good point. We should make our own Batman.

I've been waiting to tell you guys this but I'm quitting and decided to go apply at Wayne Tech.

We kill Lex Luthor and blame it on Superman.

I'm sorry, please repeat that.

Yeah like you're really going to Gotham. Good luck with the whole not getting killed.

Fuck off, Kent. No one invited you.

Now can we get back to the task at hand, killing Superman.

I could create a cure for cancer and sell said it but Superman keeps getting in my way. It is like Superman is for cancer or something.

shemale hentai

KILL SUPERMAN

Real Estate. Invest everything we have into Real Estate right this instant.

>Why are you taking off your shirt, Kent? The intelligent environment is too hot for you? What's that? Are you wearing a superman costume underneath? How quaint. Now, whe..
>S-Superman? Where did you come from? And where did you put that oaf Kent?

Wait, I thought killing Superman WAS the profit? I'm not saying we stop killing Superman, just that we do something with the stuff that failed to.

first we stop wasting all our money on killing superman, we have never received an RoI on those schemes
second, we sell unaltered versions of our tech, people pay millions for the gimped versions, aso they would pay billions for the actual good stuff

Can we pitch the Metallo program to the military? We need another power source that isn't a fucking space rock

Cut employee benefits.
Layoffs.
Decrease employee allowed hours.
Layoffs.
And most importantly, layoffs.

Oh, and of course more bonuses for management.

I feel like we could save a great deal of money if we shut down some of these dead-end R&D programs like "Kryptonite Atomic Bomb" or "Magically-Powered Nanomachines." For god's sake sir, this one is just called "Untitled Project to kill Superman because I hate him so much Arrgh."

CRASHING THIS PLANE

But who'd rape him? Doctor Light from R&D?

Sir, I'd like to say that the first two projects seem fine but I feel if we could give "Untitled Project to kill Superman because I hate him so much Arrgh." a large enough budget to gain an actual title we could make some real headway.

Haha time for a merger.

We steal forty cakes.

More like a buyout.

We could boost employee morale with "Fuck Superman Fridays". We could also buy out Queen Industries, seems easier than arguing with Wayne

You know what would really help? Fire Tammi from R&D. I know that hamplanet cunt has eaten 3 of my lunches and sure that I can't be the only one.

Why is that a .gif?

I dunno, we could talk to that commish in Got-Ham city.

File compression. .gif is used for more than just shitty moving images/video.

>Gentlemen, we've just increased our profit margins.

Mr.luthor we must do whats... best for business. So i propose me have a metahuman royal rumble and charge $1000 a ticket

FORTY CAKES?! B-but, that's as many as four tens!

Hi Im representative from OSCORP, its in a different universe, Im sure you understand, and Mister Osborne loves the "Fuck Superman" attitude really has to offer. So on behalf of Mister Osborne, we ask if Lexcorp would be interested in a partnership and be on the ground floor on our exciting "Fuck Spider-Man" business plan.

we must move our assets offshore , to a fiscal paradise like some island in the pacific . Here that temyschira has a low taxes politici .

say, if we moved all our physical business to some pocket dimension, and just slapped portals to that pocket dimension in all the now-empty stores we have in the US
wouldn't that mean we weren't technically doing business within the US and thus don't have to pay any kind of tax or have any certifications or inspections or anything? it'd be like operating on international waters, but with none of the drawbacks.

Burn martha, cause she's a witch or something.

That's terrible.

>Magically-Powered Nanomachines
>dead end
oh I'm sorry, did your momma drop you on your head into a cat of alchohol as a fetus?
we already having turing-tested microbots whose belief that they are sentient and sapient is what warps reality to make them sentient and sapient in the first place. You'd have to be mad to pull the plug on that,

>Not killing Superman
Get out.

Wait for it...

Our game division will pick up the slack.

A lot of work when we already take full advantage of USPAD. We also have deductions for insurance premiums, and our shell companies for additional operational expenses.

Hey did you guys read the daily planet today? Apprently clark kent is reporting that lex likes to be pee'ed on by young boys while having cake fart orgies in expensive russian hotel suites.

Sir, why not keep trying to get that orange ring you got when zombies attacked?

Douse Superman in that Kraggle goop that gentleman, Lord Business, created.

Sue Superman for deforestation.

Me am not uncertain that saving Superman am an bad way to lose money.

Bizarro am no think Waynetech stock options am appearing veeeery un-good left now.

Me no am foot out resignation number Mr. Luthor

Maybe you should stop wasting 75 million dollars on your presidential compaign just to piss off Superman, boss

I say we invest in Quarc: we give their people jobs and Black Adam kills Superman in gratitude.
Option B is getting Harley Quinn, Cheetah, and Orca in a mud wrestling competition. We merchandise the shit out of it.

Is that Option B because it's option Brilliant?
Because that is brilliant.

When will you and Dad stop fighting and just make up! You're tearing this family apart!

I hear Intergang is under quota for dumb bullshit, we should subsidize and funnel them money.

Or we could just burn money for fuel like we always do.

...did he just resign, or did he ask to be employed? You can never tell with that guy.

Hear me out here. What if we make ANOTHER Superman clone to kill him! It's genius!

A money powered flying death ship.

I didn't say that.

BUILD IT!!!

Why is he on the board of directors?

hey, who's going to stop him from coming to the meetings? You?

I thought it was bring your kid to work day.

>Harley Quinn
meh
>Cheetah
okay
>Orca
Where do I sign?

Oh, and Kal says you're three months behind on child support, so you'd better pay up.

Sorry for the interruption, gentlemen.
*ahem*. Aut Vincere Aut Mori.

Good. Now, back to the matters at hand....

Hey, Luthor!
You don't have any hair!

Kon, be a good lad and kill that man.

That's right, Luthor- get your genetic monstrosity of an errand boy to wipe me off the face of the Earth!
Much like the follicles in your scalp!

Trump steaks.
Lex cakes.
'Nuff said.

Now does anybody else have something to say?

Hey Bizarro, don't kick Conner's ass!

Sir, I believe we can undermine the crap out of Superman with this recently uncovered information about his, ah-
Preferences.

what does lexcorp do in the comics anyway?
i feel like im supposed to know it does bad things, but what bad things?

Kryptofuck, a creature made entirely of Kryptonite, will rape Superman!

We cover a wide range of fields: aerospace, pharmaceutical, heavy manufacturing, entertainment, killing Kryptonians, construction, and many others.

I'm sorry sir, what was that fifth thing?

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize people forgot who, oh, I don't know, GENERAL ZOD is.
And his ilk.

Who has made the most profit for the company? I say we kick out Lex Luthor from the company entirely for both wasting money and ruining the company image with all his attempts on Superman life and we put someone in charge that isn't going to waste money on retarded plans and won't ruin the company image with a stupid obsession, as for when Luthor throw a childish fit and try to retake his post we warn superheroes of Luthor being a danger to us and we augment security.

Fire Luthor

Time to call the lawyers, i smell a lawsuit for libel

Sir i think i found the perfect plan to kill Superman! We use Parasite to drain Superman and he'll get Superman identity, then using the information we either blackmail Superman in a way that will destroy him or we leak the information!

But they're dead.

We need to steal a planet. Not the Daily Planet, that's taken. Something like Neptune or Uranus, something that no-one is going to miss. Then we slice it up into bricks, and use a clone of The Flash to build a giant office building in space. We get a new HQ, we get first dibs on incoming spacecraft, we get to run it even more crookedly then Disneyland does Florida, and we only have to pay one guy $12 an hour for about a week doing so.

IT'S GENIUS! WHY DID I NEVER THINK OF THIS BEFORE!

Give this man a raise, immediately.

All of you in R&D, your current research is to be postponed. All available resources are to be diverted to this project.

We probably could sell more military hardware if Superman were to die due subsequent the power vacuum in the world.

No, not THAT one, the BEARDED one!

Sir i researched why we lose so much money... It seems that a lot of the money lost is on the building of devices to kill Superman and people not buying from us when you openly try to kill him. I propose we find a to destroy Superman that is less expensive and less prone to be seen by the public or at this rate we will be in the red in a few years.
I have a few plans i thought of to kill Superman that could work without any repercussions on Lexcorp if you want to hear them.

We need to go to Venus- that's the planet Venus, genius, and build greenhouses. Just cover the planet with greenhouses. Drop them from low orbit, like how cereal falls out of a box. Seeds in them grow, we come back later and harvest them. Bang, instant cash crop. The dark side of Eros the moon, would make a good place for cold storage warehouse. It's not like frozen french fries can go bad, after all.

And how does this kill Superman?

Sorry sir but that won't work, i perfected hologram technology and you are speaking to an hologram. I am in the protective custody of the JLA and if i am attacked they will know you were involved.

I sincerely doubt that anything you have to say can exceed the brilliance of Kryptofuck, but let's hear it.

Did Lex use plastic shaving razor to cut an L into his Superman fanboy shirt? Did he like, shave the fuz and paint off the shirt until it wore through?

I hardly see how an unfortunately lethal cardiac infarction brought on by your physique and lifestyle could be construed as a threat.
Looks like you shouldn't have used your LexCorp employee Big Belly Burger discount cards so often, mm?