What's her secret?

How did she make it in Hollywood

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/50839732
cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/news/a43723/game-of-thrones-emilia-clarke-ditched-no-nudity-contract/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by being the lead in a highly successful show that every normalfag retard and his mother obsesses over

How did she get that role? She can't act.

She was willing to show her tits. Notice how once the show made it big she enacted a non-nudity clause in her contract.

neither can most of GOT cast

She was willing to get naked and do degrading shit on camera, probably for a relatively low pay at first. And she is competent at appearing scared and vulnerable, which she was for the 80% of her S1 arc.

HBO and everyone else probably took pretty fucking big lessons from GoT about how abusive actors get once the show becomes too big to fail.

this womanlet is a pityful sarah Connor.

The adults are fine. It's just the kids that are shit. There's a reason that they don't have a career outside of GOT.

She was alright in that movie where she dates that retard in the wheelchair

nymphlet*

Every day, as more and more scandals emerge, I become more and more convinced that every single female actor and a significant amount of male ones got their big break by fucking producers

in two years everyone will forget her

>gave up mommy Lena Headey for her
Not fair

She has two Emmy nominations. They mostly have Dany act like an Ice Queen. When they actually have her open up, her character can be decent. Which is why she was likable for the first time in years this season.

she was never likeable in the show

Would it kill you to stretch out your arm instead of that floppy posture? Fuck.

best browjob ever

Malise and Sophie are both in Xmen movies though.

Some perverted sex-crazed producer probably wanted to bang her, and said he'll give a big role if she did

no because she saw first hand how zero effort can pay off

HARVESTED

She's not an action star or a tough girl. She's a petite, cute, dainty little thing. She should stick to roles that suit her.

tywin, bronn, tyrion, ser davos, twin incest
GoT sure has dropeed in quality, but they do have talent int there yet

It's an unspoken but well known secret that it's the only way to make it big.

She got into then unknown show which got popular. Then they realized she can´t act but it was too late to replace her as one of the main characters. Now they place her in movies to attract got fans.

That enough ? Thats the whole secret.

She's probably charming (no, not a sex euphemism)

>we need a dazed-looking simpleton to play a 14-year old child bride
Say no more

you sound jealous bro
nobody want to couch you huh?

YEEEEEEE

Game of Thrones. Really, that's it.

That's why Hollywood hires mostly manlets, they're smaller and weaker making them easier to intimidate and pin down if needed.

300mg of Weinstein™ brand semen twice a day before food.

Why would anybody be envious of people sucking wrinkly old jewish cock? I'd rather live and die homeless.

Play a princess character to get the female demographic, show tits to get the male demographic.

Also, be willing to show tits a lot when most actresses don't want to, to get you the part of the princess.

Tits are the key.

She got weinsteind but seth mcfarlane, only he acted like they were dating, then they “broke up” when thrones was a hit

How can the mother of hamburgers even compete ?

Genesys was quite enjoyable and she didn't act like yass queen in it at all.

She's going to get soooooooo fucking fat once she reaches 40.
like.. Kirstey Alley kinda fat, where she tries to shed it and she loses it for like 3 months and then gets fatter than before.
eventually accepting that she's out of work and divorced and she just walks around Hollywood in those long green dresses while wearing her sunglasses.

Come with me if you want to eat

holy kek

Mother of donuts
Breaker of chairs

>unknown show
>Game of Thrones
You can't be serious user

GoT got super popular. That's it. Bitch can't act, but she's popular right now so she'll get parts.

Fucking kek

I think he means when the show first started user.

Although I only started watching before season 3 came out so I wouldn't know how popular it was then.

I can't wait for GOT to finish up, maybe she'll finally stop getting jobs and we won't have to see her chubby chin on screen again.

can I have a piece of that neck honey?

It was a big budget show on day one, they even had stars like Sean Bean . i watch the first epsode when it came out. I thought it was stupid and never watched again. I'm glad I did when I hear the show is going nowhere and is ridden with feminist BS

She's an incredibly nice person.

Source: She was cast on a short film I worked on.

>she can't act but she is a nice person
Jesus, give her an Oscar already.

God I would let Cersei squat on my mouth with her bare asshole (if you know what I'm sayin ;))

>We need a foolish and gullible person to play a 14-year old child bride
But she wasn't foolish, she becomes a YAASS QUEEN throughout season 1. Maybe gullible to start, but that is just character development.

She looks like an incredibly friendly and warm person. I love her. I wouldn't imagine how wonderful it would feel to have my tongue deep in her arm pit.

bring it on, I say

JUST

Dude that's just creepy.

>She's going to get soooooooo fucking fat once she reaches 40.
>40

Seen pictures of her lately? Britbong genes at work

>Finding that creepy
>On Sup Forums of all places

How new are you?

kek. Quite the transformation

Pretty new tbf. I work in industry, heard this place was good for discussion so I thought I would check it out. Turns out it's just beta creeps fawning over B list celebs.

>best emma thread

and they're terrible in them

Emilia Clarke : Turning fat right in front of our very eyes.
Sophie Turner : She always has a cry face going on, even in the happiest of scenes. also double chin.
Maisie Williams : this is a meme right? where we pretend that she's pretty and all?
Natalie Dormer : Looks pretty good for a 60 year old woman.

You get used to it. I only started coming here right around when mass effect andromeda came out. I mainly browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums but I go on /adv/ and /bant/ occasionally as well.

Fuck off ya cringe fantasist basement dwelling fatass simp

Is it too hard to believe people who work in film browse Sup Forums?

Here's a link:
vimeo.com/50839732

>Notice how once the show made it big she enacted a non-nudity clause in her contract.
Literally did not happen.

Yes. /thread

Glad to hear. She always seems so upbeat and cheerful. Also seems like a person who would be hurt deeply by all the insults.

yes just go to /r/movies am i right? xD

I worked with her for a week in early 2012, she wasn't suffering from the fat insults back then. But yeah, we had a house-party when we wrapped and she was the life of it.

This is why Kit's ass will be getting more screentime than all of them combined next season. No homo.

My fucking sides!

I'd like to hurt her deeply, if you catch my drift.

/r/movies is so saturated with comments you can't have meaningful discussion there. Not to mention half the people are just there for karma whoring.

>a performance where she doesn’t speak

Should have stuck to silent film tbqh

She has a nice smile

I think she's a mediocre actress, but due to her big, infectious smille I can never really bring myself to fully hate her performances. Too much of Emilia just slips through. GoT is awful in never letting her smile.

Pleaae stop. I’m doubling over from the cringe.

>But yeah, we had a house-party when we wrapped and her eyebrows was the life of it.
ftfy

Sometimes.

>1

No Tumblr she doesn't

That's the source of that eyebrow acting webm, you know.

she does. You're a jealous sad person, and i pity you

Her smile is incredible. It's fine if you dont find her attractive, but she has a warm and natural smile.

You thought sucking dick for roles was just a meme?

>anyone who likes attractive women is Tumblr

This board is gay.

>attractive

yes

Got any more Emilia stories?

some guy i met at a fire on a beach told me he met her at a party. Apparently she had a stroke early into season 1 but covered it up to avoid getting her role recast. I dunno how true it is cause obviously shes not told him, someone else has. But if its true its pretty sketchy

cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/news/a43723/game-of-thrones-emilia-clarke-ditched-no-nudity-contract/

Except it did. She just withdrew it. They probably threatened to write her out or obstruct other projects she wanted to do.

your 4 incher won't hurt her, don't worry.

that large mouth is how, wrapped around some producers cock.

Toddler body with cute tits, that appeases some Hollywood pervs.

Halfway through a take a student runner tripped over and she couldn't keep it together for the next 15 minutes, set just devolved into banter from there. 1st AD got mad.

She also liked to share to story of her GoT audition. (she's talked about it before on talkshows). At the house party she stood up on a sofa and tried to replicate the dance she did.

I had a long-term gf at the time so I didn't try to hit on her. R.I.P me I guess.