DC's VIGILANTE: SOUTHLAND Cancelled Halfway Through Miniseries

HAHAHAHAHA

>DC has pulled the plug on the Vigilante: Southland miniseries after the release of #3 in December, cancelling the three subsequent issues left in the miniseries solicited for January, February, and March 2017. This would be one of the first casualties of the "Rebirth" era.

>The unreleased issues will not be re-solicited in individual form, but according to DC it will be included in a planned collected edition of the limited series. Issues #1-3 will be made returnable by the publisher in an unannounced timeframe.

>Vigilante: Southland #4 was due out on shelves January 25, with #5 scheduled for release in February, and #6 originally solicted for March. An Amazon listing for the collected edition lists the release date as May 2.

Source:
newsarama.com/32712-dc-s-vigilante-southland-cancelled-halfway-through-miniseries.html
archive.is/qE2Or

Huh.

old news

fake news

red news

blue news

I'm actually glad DC decides to collect this anyway. I thought the concept looked really interesting and I'll be buying it for sure.

one news

good news everyone!

2 news

>drones ITT

18+ website

10/2016: Southland #1 of 6 -- 16,264 (+152.3%)
11/2016: Southland #2 of 6 -- 7,787 (- 52.1%)
Vigilante Southland #3 (DC) - 5,801

doing worse than klarion and prez

1+1+1 news

Big guy news

I know, who would have thought a miniseries that was rebooting a reboot of a c-list character wouldn't have done well?

For news

S news

Hope news

KINO news

huey lewis and the news

it wasnt a reboot though, Vigilante has always been a legacy character.

JUST news

Hey Paul news

FOX NEWS

Blues Clues news

So what was it about?

Renews
Oh wait

Cool Jews

Black dude in LA wants to take out crime
trained by a blind dude in a wheelchair
its pretty bad but the art is real good and the author is ok at urban dialogue
I was the only one at my lcs pulling it

Welcome to last week.

If he was at Marvel he'd have been given an on-going.

Is that pic supposed to be the good guy beating up mexican cock fighters?

Stealth mini you mean.

Of course. By on-going I meant "on-please ignore that the trade is already listed on Amazon for 3-6 issuesgoing"

Is one of the bad guys a white cop?

nope
cops are chillin

Honestly? I thought it was just starting to find its footing, with a feel vaguely similar to O'neil's Question, but severely dumbed down.

That must have been why it failed. Didn't feed off the white guilt