RWBY/RT General #1128: Team Leaders Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-9-fd5jl9

1080P Episode Archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Latest episode M3U8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/54be0839-8875-46cd-bf04-d55d3ed4b06a/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xP_ELQdAU90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gay.

First for best Katt.

Here you are, when ever you get it anyway.

This isn't an Adam thread, you fucked up.

Naw man thats a bro hug this is gay

I'll have Adam for the next thread.

Best ship

youtube.com/watch?v=xP_ELQdAU90
1:25 and further dust mining was what destroyed Oasis and those machines have the fuckin Schnee snowflake
And the fact that wide spread futuristic tech was something that happened post great war
Vale taking Vacuo stuff is at this point either a fuck up, since they were alies during GW, or Vacuo went full retard after GW.

NDGO took out 2 out 4 of SSSN, nad the are also from Vacuo

This isn't an Cardin thread, you fucked up.

This isn't part of Ozpins plan...

3 episodes left

What are the worst things that can happen to fuck up the volume (even more).

cry about it

Sun didn't just interrupt a family moment. He was eavesdropping on a family moment. And not just any moment. Blake was reconnecting with her father after running away for five years. She felt that he wouldn't even be able to forgive her. She was about to pour her heart and soul out to him. And then, hey, look Sun was eavesdropping.
And then he acted as if it was nothing special. As if invading her privacy was something that can be just overlooked. This is the issue with Sun in regards to his relationship to Blake. He doesn't respect her privacy or her personal space. He doesn't understand her from this very basic part of her personality.
She wants to go home to reconnect with her family? He assumes she's one man armying the entire White Fang. She spends time with her father, stitching things back up with him? He eavesdrops and then tries to bring up the White Fang instead of, you know, waiting till morning or knocking on the door.
He has this fantasy in his head about Blake that doesn't exist. And continues to act as if that's the real Blake rather then trying to ACTUALLY get to know her. And he's hurting Blake by doing so. He refuses to listen to Blake and refuses to acknowledge her being upset about him barging around as if he has a right to interrupt her even in her most intimate moments. That's why she threw the phone away, she's getting tired of him not listening to her. He refuses to listen to her and respect her privacy.
She threw the phone away because instead of apologizing for eavesdropping or even just interrupting her time with her father he instead wants to bring up the White Fang. I can understand that feeling very well "Can it not fucking wait until the goddamn morning"
I'm upset with Sun and his outright refusal to understand Blake even a little bit. He likes her, but he doesn't want understand her

I wonder how Ozpin feels knowing that Oscar is the one that gets fucked by Whitley

Jaune's the best Leader in the series...which isn't saying much. His main problem is that he's kinda a pushover but that's mainly cause of how weak he's been.

Coco's clearly the worst leader in the series though.
>Sexual Harassment
>Horrible choices for doubles
>Lets member be bullied
>Holds back member from using her weapon

hahahahahahahah

>This isn't an Cardin thread, you fucked up.

fuck off reddit most people forgave Sun and shat on the cat so fuck off

All of NDGO then got taken out singlehandedly by Neptune who made it look like he wasn't even close to taking them seriously.

Juane was just lucky that his team was competent and could carry him.

Neptune got lucky, if it hadn't been for the terrain being in favour of his weapon he and Sun would have got their asses kicked by the remaining three

Best ship

hopefully they wont fuck up the scene when Sun wakes up

>Strategizes and uses his teams strengths and weaknesses to their best
>Listens to his team mates
>Gives free hugs
>Gives team buffs in the game
Having your leader have a high luck stat is pretty good as well.

I wouldn't say best, but it's pretty good

Qrow dies

This isn't an Scarlet thread, you fucked up.

More special magic bullshit, without connection to anything previously mentioned
Phyrra resurection
Qrow is Ruby's father
Bellaparents die
Sun dies
Qrow dying without any last awesome moment for the "character development".
Jaq's and Whitley's characterisation get even more cliche or retarded.

this: and commentary mentions that Sun and Neptune could put up a fight against Nora and Phyrra

OK
Completely ignore their own foreshadowing by having Raven not show up to save Qrow
Killing off Qrow for no good reason and trying to pretend Ruby got character development out of it when the truth is seeing him die now would force her to shut down completely
Yang being forcibly pushed into someone elses plot, either by having Adam or the Fang show up so she's forced into the Blake story, or having something happen to drag her to Haven to force her into Ruby's story
Blake never bringing up the slapping of Sun ever or not apologizing when called on it

So, serious question for a sec;

Why was Neptune turned into such a joke? I mean, he had such potential (cool guy all the time. Oh wait, he works really hard at being cool, let's get to know the real Neptune) but it was just squandered and cast aside for the sake of comedic relief.

What gives?

Cancellation

>he had such potential

No he never did. People hated it from the start.

Monkey boy dies for Blakes development and she never brings up the slap

Wah

>Kerry's self-insert

You should see a doctor

>Wah

Fan backlash and the fact that his interactions with Jaune were more or less M&K jerking each other's OCs off

>Named Neptune
>Afraid of water
He was designed as a joke
>Cool guy

The writers are idiots

He was always a joke.

This ship needs more love

Well, I thought he was pretty neat. I guess I'll just write my own headcannon where him and Sun are better written characters with a competent team.

How is Raven showing up be foreshadowing that she's going to save Qrow?

She clearly doesn't care if they had talked the night before or even that it's gotten this bad by now.

Massive fan backlash, to the point where Lindsay wrote a suspiciously familiar blue haired self insert parody character into X-ray and Gav
To his credit Kerry realized he was being called on his bullshit and made Neptune into a joke as sort of an apology

Too bad he might Die for Blakes development or BB hopefully none of that happens

I'm more mad that it was the clearest example of the writer's inability to balance characterization and plot. Blake was actually having a good character moment, but they had to suddenly interrupt her and move the plot line. The fact that they had to make Sun the butt of another joke is just more insult to injury.

wah

I liked the idea as well and he's not too bad in Chibi. Wouldn't have minded him getting with Weiss honestly.

Although the problem is that he and Sun both turned into comic relief.

you really need to see a doctor for those vomits its not healthy

Kill off Nora, especially if it's before she gets any kind of backstory reveal.

Wah
Wah

So you take a bad character and implement your own headcannon on him, which turns him into a whole new character, so different that he is now pretty much an OC.

>wah

She's had one scene in the entire show where she got to talk at length, and it established Raven as someone who lets people have "one save" as part of her rules and that Raven is a big believer in following said rules. Why bother setting up that Chekhov's Gun if not to save Qrow now?
As for why she hasn't shown up, we see Qrow looking at a red eyed Raven in episode 8 and say "not tonight" so Raven backed off and left him to get worse because he asked her to leave.
Now she's probably bringing help but can't drag other people through her portals or something

>NDGO took out 2 out 4 of SSSN, nad the are also from Vacuo
>Actually taking that fight seriously.

They are probably saving Blake's explanation for running away when she meets Yang.

Things I don't get is why do some people hate the characters for doing something they don't like (like people hate Sun for barging in or everything about Jaune I guess) but then some people hate the writers and excuse the characters instead?

Shouldn't it just be one way?

So cute

Maybe user is pregnant?

Yeah, pretty much. Wanna fight about it?

anyone hoping that The symbol on the Ground is a Uber Grimm and not Ravens tribe

wah

Turned? Sun's first act in the plot was to throw a banana at a police man, and he only carried on being an irresponsible jackass throughout the show
He had some moments of being cool in a few fights, but he was never not comic relief

Neptune was such a blatant self insert even the RT staff made fun of Kerry over it, causing him to relent and make him a joke to make up for it before phasing him out.

>Sun dies without ever receiving any sort of serious writing.
>Blake blames herself and runs away again.

I'm actually worried something like that will happen.

You're not funny

Go be a Bumblebee-Fag somewhere else.

That is a pretty good image of Blake realizing she is going to have her tenth child with Sun. Thank you user!

I think most are pretty sure it's a giant hoof print by now and not a bandit calling card.

W-W-Wah

>Blake blames herself and runs away again
She leaves Menagerie and heads to Vacuo

I'd say it gets a reasonable amount of love. It has a fair amount of fanart, it just isn't the kind of ship that gets spammed a lot.

I like that M and K cheerfully laugh at fan negativity and tell Tumblr to piss off, but the instant their own people get on board Kerry changed his tune.

Some people are better about separating a character from their writers than others
I still say it was perfectly in character for Sun to lean too hard on the door in an attempt to listen in for a good moment to knock only to lean too far and pop the door out of the groove
But some people saw that as something to silly even for Sun so take offense with the writers

Pyrrha going on a rampage of edgy revenge when?

Nora clearly knows about it yet seemed surprised about the ubergrimm. She also seems to understand about Yukisomething.

It's more likely the Grimm though as it'd be pretty anti-climatic for Ruby and Jaune to run into the bandits who happen to be led by Raven.

Y'all worry too much.
You throw death flags at someone if they brush their teeth differently

>I'm a giant autist whose posting garbage better call all who disagree bummblby fags
>That'll make me kewl guiss

Never since she is ashes

What others said; major backlash caused the writers to back him up super hard.

I'm actually disappointed by how they handled that, that instead of actually trying to improve upon the character they just decided it would easier to shit him up. There weren't even any worthwhile jokes as a result.

Its easy to wave it off when its just the internet being pissy at you, when it comes from a co-worker it starts to land
Frankly I'm kind of glad they tell Tumblr to go fuck itself, its not a bad site but the RWBY tag is a fucking toxic shithole like few I've ever seen
I saw a more reasoned and well regulated debate about Sun and Blake in this general for fucks sake, when Sup Forums is capable of being more civil you know that fandom has gotten bad

Wah

I unironically like Tauradonna.

Come at me.

I would be fine with it if he didnt stab her and was in a abusive relationship with her in the past

>Sun dies

He hasn't even NTR'd all the Bumblebeefags yet

And the bumblebee fags ruin another thread. Just like Cinder fags do

Thank you, I've been saying that for threads now
Shit, its not like its even the first time that Michael has gotten tased
Trying to improve the character would have just sucked more screentime away and compounded the complaints. Especially in a volume that was as streamlined as volume 3, better to just make him a joke character and move on