*cut to black*

*cut to black*

Life, it seems, will fade away
Drifting further every day

CARMELLA WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Why couldn’t he have died at that fucking sushi restaurant he and Carmela ate at all the time?

JUST A CITY BOY

I liked that ending.

My take on it was that Tony finally has the perfect life of a mob boss. Which is to say every single problem in his life is for the moment taken care of, all but one problem. The problem being that he's still a mob boss that has done horrible things, and any day, at any time, anyone around him could be a guy sent by an old enemy, or the fbi.

Life is bittersweet for a successful criminal.

UP AND DOWN THE BOULEVARD, THEIR SHADOWS

SEARCHING IN THE NIGHT

Tony had his final panic attack that turned into a heart attack

did Paulie sell him out?

BADA BING BADA BOOM½

wouldnt be as american as dying of a heart attack at denny's

Nothing Wrong

Not sure how every problem was taken care of when he literally says in that scene that Carlo has flipped.

Why did literally all of them except Tony, Carmela, Furio and AJ look like a bunch of greasy arabs?

True that I suppose, my memory isn't perfect. I still think they were going for the paranoia angle though. That now that Dr Melfi isn't around anymore he'll have to handle all stress on his own, and there's a lot of stress out there for someone who always have to look over his shoulder.

STREEET LIGHTS, PEOPLE

Pretty sure Word of God is he got wacked, and thats why it cuts to black

what's Vito thingkin about right here?

They're sicilians. Which means they are in fact, greasy Arabs

Gandolfini is from the North

"okay, let's take Tony's IQ down 40-45 points"

OOOOOOOooh

Isn't Gandolfini also partly from the south? And the guy that plays Furio is from Naples but could still pass for yugoslav or maybe even austrian.

Sicily is the bike of the Mediterranean, it traded hands so many goddamn times literally everyones dick has been in it except the Chinese

Prolly more proper to say Yugoslavs and austrians can pass for italian since the Romans went everywhere and fucked their genetics into all of europe

LIVING JUST TO FIND EMOTION, HIDING

SOMEWHERE IN THE NIGHT

Well, the type is supposed to originate in the dinaric alps, not the Italian peninsula, that is Furio's type.

Gandolfini has a very pan-european look though, you could tell me he's french, english, italian, german (+ swiss, austrian) and I'd believe it.

I miss him

It's probably for the best. If he had lived he'd inevitably just let you down.

Was that taken from google street maps?

I miss him too

SOMEBODY ONCE

> 'hey Tone, some good gabagool, eh?'

No I think his parents are both Northern Italian. His *character* is at least partly Southern Italian though.

anyone who doesn't is a flaming fanook

Watch it Ralphie!

It's all a big nothing