Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqxir5SaSc0
youtube.com/watch?v=aqMLgvJANvM
youtube.com/watch?v=lEAvQG1llW4
youtube.com/channel/UCOoWime1Rza2x6RFusEPF4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lack of funding and renewal

the fact that they were held back by the laws of their land

Shit was Kino, best thing to come out of Canada.

>That rare episode where Spenny wins

there are a few

Spenny was an insufferable psrasite.

Was this show very popular when it came out? I hadn't heard about it until earlier this year & was blown away by the shows ability to blur "reality" with seemingly real situations. Discovering it was released in the early 2000s was also pretty surprising.
Also, what's with all the Commie posters & shit in the house? Is it proper gander or are Kenny & Spenny just your typical Marxist Yews? Or both?

I genuinely never understood who is supposed to be the demographic

Daily reminder
>Spenny: reddit
>Kenny: Sup Forums

Kenny also owns mein kampf and other nazi records and memorabilia

SEASON 7 WHEN?!

Kenny has a specific taste. His vinyl collection had speeches by Hitler and I think the Jonestown suicide recording was there too. Its safe to say he was an edgelord

It was popular enough in Canada to warrant 6 seasons. It has definitely aired outside of the country too.

they're like 90 now

There doing a canada tour at the moment , anyone going?

ITS ALL FAKE

I will have you all know that the prank wars by college humor that we all knew and loved by all who saw it back in the day was fake! If that shit was fake then what chance do these guys have?

JUST

that one episode where kenny tricks spenny into a shoving a sausage up your ass contest and lets spenny win among other degrading things

>the episode where it was Who can pretend to be the other better
>Spenny comes out and it's pure kino right off the bat
>Kenny doesn't take it seriously like normal and just acts like a faggot and ruins the ep
>Spenny somehow disqualifies himself despite being the better imitator

hated that ep, such wasted potential

David Schwimmer with down syndrome VS. FAS George Clooney

>implying this isn't a major improvement

He aged quite well. Kenny looks like absolute shit nowadays

>That episode where they're rat racing, but Kenny procrastinates and shit stirs to the point where Spenny goes to Kenny's mom's house and steals his copies of Songs of the Third Reich, Negro Prison Songs, and Jim Jones: Christian Crusades. And in return Kenny kidnaps Spenny's mom

Good times.

It aired on Comedy Central for three months before the network abandoned it, with added scenes, but completely censored and butchered. It aired mainly around midnight which didn't do it any favors. Even then I just kept track of when new episodes were coming out and torrented them the day after release. Was the only real way to watch the show in the US.

I never got to see the entire series. I only saw the abbreviated and aborted three or so month run on Comedy Central as another user put it. Anyway, I guess I liked the 'Who Can Eat the Most Meat Episode'

If all the shows were done under Spenny's strict rules then the show would suck ass. Kenny being a asshole spices up better.

the best ones are when spenny lays out three dozen rules and kenny takes it as a challenge to see how he can cheat anyways

Find a torrent or site that's streaming it (better a torrent because most stream sites have the US version on it) and jump in. It's worth watching from the beginning despite the first season having what'd I call the most filler episodes out of all the seasons in the show. And even then the filler ones have some funny stuff in em.

spenny's inability to focus on himself and let others do the judging was what fucked him there

doing a good impersanation doesnt mean shit if you break character to whine like a faggot every twenty minutes

or kennys chinese doctor who always gives him questionable medical advice

>Kenny just lets Spenny win

Love how in the show Spenny calls Goldfield a quack, but on the DVD commentaries he sings his praises despite never using him till the diaper episode.

>gimme some pills doc

>how about pull your hair, clench your anus, pinch your skin to stay awake
>also have all these pills

>supposed to be boxing
>instead disassembling the closet-turned-isolation room

>its a Kenny tricks Spenny into getting his dick sucked by a tranny episode
The "Who can stay longer on an island" episode is absolute kino, even though its probably staged as fuck (even more than the other episodes)
>Kenny and Spenny compete on who can survive longer on an island
>they fly to a vacation island near Cuba
>Kenny has reserved hotel rooms and shit for himself, Spenny and the crew and just goes on a vacation
>Spenny can't leave the vacation island to go to the survival island, as that would make him lose the competition
>Spenny sets up his tent into the woods near the beach, gets driven out multiple times by the hotel security and eventually camoflages it with branches, leaves and shit
>Spenny just sunbathes on the beach and parties with the crew
>eventually Spenny gives up and decides to just go along with Kenny's "Get a free vacation with the production company's money"-scheme
>the pair go swimming
>Kenny gets Spenny to swim out to the ocean, making him leave the island
>Kenny wins

The funniest bit was when the crew (who were judging who was the better imitator) tell Spenny that he was going to win but lost the competition when he sperged out and dropped character

the crew was flabbergasted at how spenny was nailing it and they would have unquestionably given him the win

Spenny was just too fucking worried that the competition was going to be "who can be more entertaining while imitating the other person", and got asshurt over people laughing at kenny's retardation

I thought Kenny (or Spenny) uploaded all episodes in his youtube channel.

Spenny really fucked himself with the imitation competition and only has himself to blame for not doing the rules first before he and Kenny switched characters and started.

they've since been removed aside from some bonus content
which makes me sad, shit quality aside it was a handy place to watch the whole series

Kenny did a few years back, but it pissed Spenny off majorly because Kenny was making adsense on it and demanded they be taken down. Spenny also said the companies that owned KVS were non too pleased with it which it probably why Kenny did it to begin with they weren't doing anything with it.

the fact that they sat on kenny's page for so long while youtube spent years in conflict over copyright leads me to believe the actual owners of the material did not do even the bare minimum, and if kenny actually cared he could probably argue they allowed the rights to slip into arbitration with their non-action

>wanted to see survival antics on the island episode
>Just kenny and the crew partying in cuba for 20 minutes

>its a Spenny takes the competition way too seriously episode
youtube.com/watch?v=sqxir5SaSc0
youtube.com/watch?v=aqMLgvJANvM

looks like maralyn manson mixed with les claypool.

cringekino

Like this guy said anyone who has seen more than one or two episodes knows there are a lot of fake/scripted scenes, who cares? Everything else you watch is scripted

Admit it, you'd fuck Kenny (female)
youtube.com/watch?v=lEAvQG1llW4

I wish CollegeHumor was still watchable. Nowadays its barely even about humor

This is one of my favorite episodes though user, and I think you're remembering it a bit wrong. Kenny does a pretty solid impression at first then decides to try to dq spenny

>grandpa grandpa don't cum in my asss

most episodes are still up on youtube
youtube.com/channel/UCOoWime1Rza2x6RFusEPF4g

>a dozen eps and the same extra content on kenny's channel
>"most"

ugh

>Those youtube uploads that are mirrored, and with the audio pitch fucked with

>48 episodes is not enough

i'm looking at the channel linked to me and there are exactly one dozen episodes, one of which is half of a two-parter
the rest of the videos are extras, outtakes, and promos.
Everything else that was on that channel appears to have been deleted at the same time as kenny's

There are not even 48 videos on that channel anymore, total. What exactly is wrong with you?

iirc someone threw the DVD rips up on Pirate Bay.

>a dozen is 48
you ok?