JUST

what are some of the all time greatest justs in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXpfdq3WYu4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Jones_(actor)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my life XD

HEROIN. NOT EVEN ONCE.

I wanna die lmao

But he still bangs hot chicks 24/7 after splitting up with pic related because he didn't want to get married, using the best years and her probably licking his butthole and all sorts because she seems insecure and sad.

To be fair he did un JUST himself but then he got some kind of cancer I think

>HOT LUNCH. NOT EVEN ONCE.

holy shit thats like 50 kg of fat

How does someone let this happen? You would have to be consciously trying to be fat.

currently watching Friends, fuck this makes me sad

I'm not saying that Val did this, but if you drank a lot of liquor and took the right pills you could bloat up like that pretty easily just eating whatever you wanted.

I got a few

Stealing Christmas.
Not even once.

The guy who is parodied in pic related

put me out of my misery haha

this would imply sam was ever anything besides a disgustingly ugly human being

go watch videos from when he was young, he was even weirder looking

>cancer makes you fat

>Children, let me show you my sexual organs

No you fucking imbecile, his fat phase was before the cancer.

Reminder, Matthew Perry thought he invented sarcasm at one point. He called it "Matt-speak".

He practically invented Windows 95 too
youtube.com/watch?v=fXpfdq3WYu4

This guy is the ultimate JUST

Read his wiki page. Its pathetic.
>In June 2015 Jones appeared in a documentary about celebrities who are now reliant on welfare. He was shown to be receiving JobSeeker's allowance and subsidies for rent payments

>In December 2010 a pantomime Jones was starring in was cancelled.[9] Ticket sales were described as "very low"

>In June 2012, Jones told the Daily Mirror that he has regularly contemplated suicide after losing both his homes. He has been warned by doctors that he will die soon if he does not stop drinking, but no longer cares. At the peak of his alcoholism he admits drinking 15 pints a day.[29] His wife has left him and moved to Wolverhampton to try to find work and build a new life.[

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Jones_(actor)

That guy who starred in Airwolf. He lost his show and had his leg amputated due to alcoholism.

>Gollum wearing Jordans

>peak of his alcoholism he admits drinking 15 pints a day
>peak of his alcoholism

Lightweight baby

What's happening here?

ROUGH

He just can't hide his irishness any longer

Look up Jan Michael Vincent, younglings. The JUST to end all JUSTS.

just buried his miscarried baby a month ago

That's just being british m8

ahahah this actually made me laugh ahahahaha tomorrow I'll literally kill myself ahahahahaha

>Fourth wife
YOU HONOURABLE FOOL

this

CAREFUL

fuuuckkkkkk

holy shit he literally has the just helmet. still looks kinda cool though. pretty sleazy

>At the peak of his alcoholism he admits drinking 15 pints a day.
>A whole 15 pints

Is that a typo?

No, if you drink 15 pints a day EVERY DAY you are an alcoholic.

Based Bean

Jesus. How has he not killed himself?

he looks like hell warmed over

Never understood the pints thing, you could down hard alcohol quicker without being bloated to fuck. Vodka or Whisky always wins baby.

Once stood next to him at a pedestrian crossing in Manchester. My brush with greatness

such a sexy motherfucker

source now

He's apparently a bit of a dick IRL

That's great if you want to get trashed fast, but most alcoholics drink to pass the time since they're unemployed. Beer is a lot better for that, you can keep drinking all day and keep a pretty good buzz going without crashing.

kek my life is so out of control I just spend it looking at my phone and watching netflix lmao millions of years of evolution wasted

2 gallons of beer ain't that much mr.Lightweight .

>t.Mark Addy

Wine is the true choice

no fate except what we make for ourselves

Your medal is in the post. It still makes you an alcoholic. Emphasis being on the 'every day' part. As in: you can go to a doctor, tell them that fact and get a medical diagnosis and referral for being an alcoholic.

>go into debt after beating your wife and buying too many islands

I've only just hit 30, I'm not at the wine stage just yet, I'm saving that for 40.

even 2 gallons of water daily is too much. you'll be at risk of low sodium and potassium. 2 gallons of beer is suicidally alcoholic

I'm not sure if he's really 'just' here or if he merely doesn't give a fuck.

Maybe a little of both?

I literally drink 15 pints around 3 nights a week in my house lmao. Been doing it for years and I'm in fairly good shape because I run and lift. I just had 10 days off drink for the sake of it. I'm only going to drink 2 nights a week now.

haha :))))))))))))

FATTTT WHORE WITH A FATTT ARSE

Nah he just doesn't give a shit. He pulls it off well and he's nearly 60 so it can't be called JUST

one day he will give a shit. its a JUST waiting to happen. Its halfway just at least because other people still see him as a lolloser for his appearence

Val isn't JUST he's the fucking opposite: He's evolved beyond the need for aesthetics and paid his dues to become a Lord of Lard. As a Lord he's entitled to far more than even the most Chad of peasants could possibly comprehend. He's basically a demigod, if you look at him in terms of Dwarf Fortress stats.

>I literally drink 15 pints around 3 nights a week in my house lmao.

His weekly intake is still double yours and then some due to him drinking every day. It's not about volume but about regularity. Bear in mind he's also drinking 3000 calories a day.

Go to a quack? Not likely buddy.

There is nothing wrong with a few gallons a day with the lads reddit
>water
?

They may be referring to pints of hard liquor, which are common at least here in the states.

2 gallons of beer is a lot. And self-destructive in the long term. But short-term it's not deadly for a real alcoholic.

To little bitches, maybe
>A worker at the pub, the Hill Bar and Brasserie in Camden, North London, told the Mirror: “It seemed to have been a scuffle over a girl after another guy made some unpleasant comments.

>“Sean’s been in here many times and always seems really friendly and polite, a really nice bloke.

>“But he was obviously pretty angry about whatever the other drinker had said about his friend – she was a really good looking girl, very pretty, so it might have been a bit of a sexist remark.

>“It was all over and done with pretty quickly and Sean came back into the bar for a while with his friend. He looked like he had a gash on his arm, which one of the girls who works here had a look at for him, but he wanted to finish his drink.”

>Yesterday Molly, 19, one of Sean’s three children, said: “Dad’s just resting at home at the moment. Fortunately it wasn’t too serious. He’ll be fine.” The four-times-divorced Lord of the Rings star met April through mutual friends. It is not known if they are dating.

Holly fuck he doesn't even look like the same person anymore.

Is he ok right now?

He's getting there

>When your husband's alcoholism is making your life so shit Wolverhampton seems like a shining beacon of hope

Fucking hell

B A S E D

I genuinely wonder where she gets her money these days. She's way too fucked in the face to whore herself anymore and she hasn't had a decent role in a long time.

He used to be batman :-(

I don't get why celebs get so fat. It's not like they're working full time and don't have a chance to go the gym. If you're a truck driver it's understandable

Oh I know, just saying. The amount I drink is still ridiculous though but it's because I need that amount to get drunk. Especially on the second and third night. Drinking outside or in pubs /bars gets you drunk much quicker. The amount of calories I consume in drink alone is crazy. It must be ridiculously hard to get fat through food alone. It's fucking mental.

>I'm in fairly good shape because I'm young.
>I'm only going to drink 2 nights a week now because I'm not as young I once was.
ftfy

>?
read it again once you sober up.

Of course it's not deadly. Even a moderate drinker like me can handle it one off. But no matter your dependency level, 2 gallons of beer with any sort of regularity will take you to a bad place sooner rather than later. Unless you're John Daly

I'm happy about this

I'm 29 and in good shape. Try again fatty.

He used to be Iceman...

>*He used to be some dude dressed up as Batman for halloween in one of the worst super hero movies of all time
ftfy

I'm 29 and in good shape too. 29 is near the end of the age where you can abuse your body and get away with it. I've had to change my drinking habits and start working out and that seems to have work. but as you get older it'll become harder to keep up with your drinking.

> in one of the worst super hero movies of all time
Granted, that movie was pretty bad but calling it "one of the worst cape movies of all time" is just fucking retarded.

10/10 post

ok I could be wrong but calling me completely retarded is just excessive

I'm well aware of everything you said. I have lifted throughout my whole 20's without great results because I'm naturally skinny and I have drank loads in that period, therefor I haven't been able to eat too much calories to gain size, otherwise I would have gotten too fat. I'm actually leaner now then when I was 23 and all it took was a slight diet change over the last year, a bit of cardio and no drinking for 10 days. I'm having another 10 days off to get leaner and I know I'll be able to maintain it and gett bigger from lifting. 29 isn't the same as 40

Was Doc Holliday his prime Sup Forums? He was such a based bro in this movie.