What does Sup Forums think of MDE: WORLD PEACE the tv show?

What does Sup Forums think of MDE: WORLD PEACE the tv show?

I mean, what would your opinion be if it was something you just saw on tv without prior or afterward knowledge of how the creators of it were like in social media.

Do you think you might've liked it more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pHKYxRbV1GE
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
youtu.be/qHKqBY-wpbM?t=92
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not their best stuff, but still very enjoyable overall
shame about the cancellation, heard Adult Swim even wanted to buy their writing of season 2 to use in other shows

fuck off

colorful, unironically edgy and genuinly creative
there's honestly nothing else like it on tv and at this rate, probably never will be

I really enjoyed it, one of the most bizarre, original, actually funny sketch comedy shows of the decade.

Aww, poor baby. I guess Sam is entitled to a show even though he's an open antisemitic fuck. Have fun playing his CYOA "game" in 5 years, dick.

It had like two funny sketches.

They wanted to do "funny editing" the way T&E do, but they kind of suck at it. Look at the American Idol sketch if you disagree.

where does this aggression come from? are you jewish? don't be so sensitive

Far inferior to Whitest Kids U Know but I did like the shows style.

Yass queen!
Go back to watching your power fantasy of Rick and Morty beating up nazis you fucking pussy. Kek

what, you gonna post that sucker punch webm again?

>power fantasy
>beating up nazis
>you fucking pussy.
>Kek

What world do you live in mongoloid? You alt-right wimps are getting punched and BTFO every time you step out of mom's basement.

It had potential. There were some really good skits but a lot of duds.
Sad it got canceled I would have liked to see them expand a little more and maybe have returning bits/characters

>sucker punch
Black Excellence scare you little boy?

It was the last show, besides Venture Brothers, that I cared to actually watch as it aired and was genuinely interested in seeing what was in store, but that being said I felt like there was a lot left to be desired.

The deleted scenes on youtube were funnier in some cases than the actual aired material. I don't know if the 12 minute episode times were causing problems in trying to make everything fit but most skits besides the "Go to sleep forever" and a few others felt like an incomplete project. I would have liked to see more. MDE has always been hit or miss and WP was the same for me.

>decide to give myself a haircut
>accidentally JUST myself hard and end up looking like sam
smfh tbqh

This, there are some really great sketches but some just kind of fall flat. Regardless, it didn't deserve to get cancelled, all the really political stuff was in the bumpers/transitions and all that got censored.

this.
i tremble in fear when I witness the mighty gaze of The Black Man

youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q

Que?

The "Go to sleep forever" one was censored actually
The original had the Cop Killer song which synced up perfectly with the visuals but they had to use a different song because it happened to air right after that cop shooting happened

>what would your opinion be if it was something you just saw on tv without prior or afterward knowledge of how the creators of it were like in social media.

I did see it like that and I hated it, it seemed like some shitty Tim and Eric ripoff and I only enjoyed 30% of their stuff to begin with. Then I tried to watch a Robot chicken and I'm not sure if its gotten way worse or I'm just older now and it was always bad because holy shit that sucked

youtube.com/watch?v=pHKYxRbV1GE

>g-gib me ma job back, Tim!
>I c-can't afford health insurance!

So this is the power of the alt right?

Sam is such a fag. People are allowed to not want ot be on the same network as him and its not their fault Sam isn't popular enough to justify keeping on the air.

Now this is comedy.

His personal politics shouldn't determine what he is or isn't "entitled" of having, the show was pretty neutral in that regard and was only cancelled to satisfy the bloodlust of two butthurt Jews and a has been.

I can see how the really early MDE stuff comes across as a rip off but they developed their own style over the years. World Peace wasn't Tim and Eric-like at all except Sam occasionally pulling a silly face, but T&E don't own exclusive rights on dumb expressions.

Entitled? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

i really liked it

That is just how you end up when you went to college and are suddenly 28 years old without any marketable skills.
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

World Peace was great.

>kick the shit out of antifa in berkeley
>berkeley california
>literally the most leftist place on planet earth

sup gaymmon

>Is MDE:World Peace good? discuss
>look guys, it wa-WTF SAM, YOU FILTHY ALT-RIGHTER

MDE isn't sam hyde, World Peace wasn't political all of the time, put your pitchforks away

This is Black Excellence youtu.be/qHKqBY-wpbM?t=92

>open antisemitic
Truly our guy

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS

Pisses me off that it got cancelled but Sam really should have seen it coming. Shows like Wonder Showzen and Whitest Kids You Know weren't called alt right despite making racist jokes because they didn't have creators who sperged out on social media and share Sup Forums memes. It is a shame because WP didn't really have an agenda to push, people just couldn't separate the art from the artist.

Whitest Kids You Know was actually funny though.

Complete fucking garbage. The only two skits that were slightly humorous were the wife tripping one and the little Jews rock thing. The rest were just so boring and shitty and obscure, that not even the Hyde loving fags that consider themselves "in" on the joke can convince themselves they were funny. I would've cancelled that shit also