Oh man he was so good in Blade Runner 2049! I can't wait for this guy to get more roles in exciting fil-

Oh man he was so good in Blade Runner 2049! I can't wait for this guy to get more roles in exciting fil-
>Dave Bautista, of Blade Runner 2049 and Guardians of the Galaxy, will lend his voice in multiple roles on the animated action-comedy Groove Tails, which has Jamie Foxx starring and producing. It’s set in a world where mice engage in a competitive street dance competition.

He was in it for about 5 minutes

What's the joke exactly? B list actors take lower prestige gigs in exchange for income? News at 11.

There's nothing wrong with that.

>worked by big dimes Dave

Grow a chin
Grow a gut
Ya manlettey pinhead

This guy is awesome. Best part of Spectre. best part of Blade Runner. best part of Galaxy Guardians. they should give the guy an oscar

I can't take any movie he's in seriously because of past as a wrestler.

was he in guardians of the galaxy? not american but bautista is a wrestler right?

You think Bautista is good until you watch a gritty kino with Vince Vaughn and realize he's just a meathead wrestler.

ALWAYS cast acting talent, not muscles.

I saw him in Marauders too, he played an FBI agent, very solid acting.

>>>/worked/

Have sex ya simp ass mark

But he was a good actor even as a wrestler

he is Drax

>competitive street dance competition
>Groove Tails
>Jamie Foxx starring and producing

Animated kino for african americans will be the new trend for 2020s

I OUTDRAW THE MANLETS
LEAVE THE E FOR HOLLYWOOD
DAVE BAUTISTA

>I can't take any movie he's in seriously because of his past as an actor

I didn't even know who he was when I saw BR2049, I thought he was good.

BASED!

It was a good 5 minutes, tho. Plus, the short film he was in that was set in the same universe was kino.

An absolute crime how small his role was, he killed it in the movie and the short. This nigga going places.

Think it'll be better than Urbance?