This was really creepy, in retrospect

This was really creepy, in retrospect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G99cFqw5q4w
youtube.com/watch?v=s1p6C2dX_2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A 14 year old kissing a 12/13 year old isn't that creepy, but the art style didn't really lend itself to that sort of image. They only did the kiss because of the Zutarans anyway.

That's what made it hotter.

>kissing like hollywood movie stars, drawn by creepy old men

Look I wouldn't put it past Zutarans to say a nice pg-rated peck was actually a kiss of friendship/familial love.

So are these the hypersensitive paranoid 'antis' that I keep hearing about?

How many open-mouthed kisses of children do you draw?

Do Asians mouth-kiss regularly?

not enough

So, do you guys think they went all the way? After everything they'd been through I can't imagine not feeling comfortable enough.

Do you think they fucked right after that?

>A 14 year old kissing a 112/113 year old isn't that creepy, but the art style didn't really lend itself to that sort of image. They only did the kiss because of the Zutarans anyway.

Ha, it took me a second to see what you changed.

No Sokka walked in on them, it was in the comics.

youtube.com/watch?v=G99cFqw5q4w

>he thinks the comics are canon

Ah, so you actually are part of that crowd? Super.

Here's what I think of that question, shrieking pedophilia at the slightest thing, hopped up on some stupid moral crusade. Fuck off back to tumblr and don't watch any more cartoon dramas for adolescents and teens until you yank that redwood out of your sandy asshole. Because kids can enjoy romance and drama in their stories, they like to see the hero get the girl just as much as anyone else, and your stupid nose-thumbing witch hunt doesn't do a damn thing for anybody.

Okay, that's it. Thank goodness Sup Forumsmblr Is real. No way I was going to tumblr or Twitter or whatever to get that off my chest.

Also, I'm very sorry if you aren't actually part of that group. Your reply seemed to suggest you might be.

Well, awkward for the rest of the gang who were just inside the building.

Storywise, this felt like an incredibly satisfying way to wrap up the romance plot and the series as a whole.

I've accepted The Promise and The Rift. The ones about Azula are still too stupid and weird for me, I just like to think one day Ursa showed up. North and South is looking okay so far.

What I find weird is people who think Zuko x Katara wasn't an attemp by the writers to make a love triangle and act like there was nothing at all that hinted at it

Yeah, Aang is legally 112 years old while Katara is only 14. That's pretty messed up.

No people think there was a love triangle/hints because we've grown so accustomed to the bad boy x good girl pairing. The problem was Zuko wasn't a bad boy, he was on the side of a war responsible for nearly wiping out Katara's tribe and culture, killing her mom and plunging the world into a one-hundred year long war. Then he indirectly got Aang killed.

Katara forgiving all that AND falling in love with him within the span of a few months would have been bad writing. They never intended for Zutara to be a thing.

here's a tip
anytime you or anyone else thinks something is "Creepy" or "Gross" there is something fundamentally wrong about your way of thinking, and you need to rethink your entire life before you do anything else. you have the power to stop being the cancer destroying society.

Kids don't fucking enjoy romance in their stories, they just want to see good guys fight bad guys

Stop justifying your creepy child lust

t. pedo apologist

This.

Juliet was 13 during the whole Romeo and Juliet thing.

It's perfectly normal from their perspective. We're the defective ones.

>values improve as time goes on

shocking

I've never really given a shit about this, but what hinted at it?

>Kids don't fucking enjoy romance in their stories

When I was a kid, I did. My favorite part of Power Rangers was the Tommy x Kim scenes, for example

But now you know how long it's been since I was a kid. Maybe the younger generation is a bunch of faggots.

100 of those years were spent in frozen stasis, as you well know. Neither his mind nor his body is actually 112.

Because it's like this? youtube.com/watch?v=s1p6C2dX_2w

No, we just replace values with "values" and pretend that our technology somehow makes us alive.

So did I. In fact I was deeply interested in romantic stuff. For me it was Mighty Max and Max's relationship with Bea that stands out as the most vivid memory. This was the early 90s.

>Maybe the younger generation is a bunch of faggots.

Yes. They're utterly empty and devoid of emotion, and cannot even comprehend it. I don't exactly regard them as human. Thay cannot understand or deal with anything authentic. It confuses and scares them.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Romance was one of my favorite parts of the stories since I was like 9 and it's not like I had precocious puberty or anything.

You have no idea what all or even most kids are like so don't make absolute statements like that only based on your own childhood.

Yeah, but he has been alive for 112 years, so he is legally 112.

>legally

You don't know the laws of their world.

Also, Aang has no birth certificate or any kind of identification papers that can be verified so he doesn't exist as a citizen of any nation and thus has no legally recorded age.

Look at mr child psychologist here

>No, we just replace values with "values" and pretend that our technology somehow makes us alive.

That's the stupidest thing I've read all week

And you're in the right, because...?

...you do know that it's normal for kids, even little kids, to get crushes, right tumblr anti? Because it's totally normal. Or are you not allowed to have a crush on someone until you're 40 and married?

Because I say so

That's not romance. What are you, retarded or something? Do you know what words mean?

Good logic

Works for me

Do the laws of their world account for being trapped in ice for 100 years?

The laws of their world can't prove how old Aang is with OR without the ice. He's an undocumented illegal wherever he goes.

>Makes outlandish claims
>Claims that someone has to be an expert in the field to debunk them

The burden of proof lies with you.

BUILD WALL

proof: I was a kid once

fuck you

and I can actually remember unlike you, who probably drinks himself into a stupor to make up for his depressing life

It's creepy now just like it was creepy then. "How to ruin any chance of tribal reconciliation post-Fire Nation holocaust" by Two Horny Kids with No Damn Sense

I fucking love when anons project. It's always entretaining to see some random guy in the internet slowly get angry do to his own made up bullshit.

So, you were autistic as a child. Thanks for sharing that.

Cool, but not everyone was. Other people have said that they did enjoy them when they were kids. Where does that leave you?

I'd make some kind of "don't date endangered species" joke, but that would go too far.

Honest, unlike them

>Can't admit he's wrong

>Kids don't fucking enjoy romance in their stories, they just want to see good guys fight bad guys

Maybe male children.

>No Sokka walked in on them, it was in the comics.

Link or it didn't happen

Girls do (for whatever reason) and the people who claim that they did are probably girls or guys with issues. A normal healthy guy sub as yourself would think that, but unfortunately "muh ratings" is all executives think about so to maximize them they try to add things for both males and females. I liked the old way where there would be shows for boys and shows for girls rather than today when there are shows for neither.

It's the funny thing about executives. They're usually RIGHT about the theories, but the execution and what they do with it is what messes them up.

>endangered species shouldnt reproduce

Or they dont want to. Fucking pandas, most pathetic animal on Earth.

Kids actually DO enjoy romance in their stories

Proof: I was a kid once.

What now?

I'm the guy you were replying to, and no, I distinctly remember that I enjoyed seeing the hero get the girl.

I remember when I was a wee got I used to read the Archie Sonic comic, and watch the SatAM cartoon. I remember wanting Sonic to get with the chipmunk princess chick. I remember despising the skunk guy they introduced as Sonic's rival for her affection. And I remember cheering when they kissed in the last episode of the Saturday morning cartoon. I couldn't have been older than 10 or 11 and I was emotionally invested in the romance subplot.

I could come up with more examples but it isn't necessary. Kids self insert like crazy, of course they want to save the day AND be liked.

No it wasn't, you're just a repressed, neurotic weirdo.

Literally just shut the fuck up.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ZUTARA.

Naw, her going down on him woulda been creepy.

Oh god no.

>Pretending to like Zutara

Oho ho ho ho

Funny joek user.

Everyone knows that the last Zutara shipper died out years ago

That I should live so long to see the pendulum swing that far in the other direction. Just like my old fairy tales of murder incest and cannibalism.

make me gaylord

what prissy little faggot likes romance in their stories when they're a kid?

How man 12 year olds open-mouth kiss near you?

you're the fucking weirdo

Me and everyone I knew at the time. Maybe there was something in the water, chief. I guess I did find the Simba Nala scene kind of awkward, but I think it was the song more than anything.

You never kissed an older girl before, OP?

>They only did the kiss because of the Zutarans anyway.

how so

bryke has always said kataang was in the dna of the show

does my mum count?

I've kissed several younger ones

Believe it or not not every 10 year old is convinced that girls have deadly cooties.

Only if there was tongue involved. Lie to me, user.

Nice elitistpost.

Pandas are no longer endangered.

I think most do, but cooties is a much more selective hazard, mostly only affecting the "Girls I dislike" demographic. Such as sisters within a few years, chubby girls, smelly girls, etc.

The cute "reward" girl in stories is a notable exception and usually doesn't exist in the real world at that age.

lies

Yeah. If I've learned anything from Sup Forums it's that she should have been making out with Sokka.

Kids kissing isn't weird, but the writers thinking a 14 year old girl would be interested in a bald 12 year old who acts even younger than that is.

But it's not your average 14 year old girl. It's Katara. Makes perfect sense for damaged goods like her to fall for a weird kid like Aang. Fictional characters in the midst of world shaking bullshit like that can't be expected to confirm to your traditional stereotypes of how so and so acts/is. It's ridiculous to think so.

Their chemistry was perfectly believable in the show though?

I used to love any kind of romance and kisses blew my mind when I was a yong girl under 13 or 14. This would have icked me out so much as a younger kid, and it grosses me out now. She was a motherly figure for him like a little brother that she nagged and cared for. maybe if they showed them flash forward older and taller later it would work, but he is still very much a little boy at the end so its just unappealing. I think 99% of girls find the boy being shown younger and shorter off putting even from a very young pre teen age.

No, it fucking wasn't.
It was very akward and forced. I cringed every time Aang tried to make his move.

They traveled the world, created memories together, fought through peril and drama. It builds a relationship, even at a childs level. And considering Aang was the Avatar you can bet Katara secured his dong.

If this was two adults you can bet your ass they'd be screwing 2/3 into the series, probably sooner.

Not even fucking kidding, when I woke up in the morning yesterday I looked out my front door window to see how much it rained (here in L.A.) and saw two kids kissing each other like how horning teenagers would be. She would say no and "stop doing that" but he would continue and she would let him while he was touching her ass. At first I thought they were your typical horny middle school teenagers but I saw them go to the direction where the elementary school was not towards the middle school one. wtf?

I guess they were in 5th grade and they were already doing all of that. I only remember seeing like one couple do that in 8th grade middle school.

Check out Cyrano over here. Such high standards for cartoon wooing.

I remember a boyfriend and girlfriend in 5th grade (I was in 3rd or 4th at the time) swapping chewing gum in the halls while other kids giggled. It was the first time I heard the word 'scamming' used in that context. Pretty vivid for an early memory.

tell me you took pictures bro

Had a gf in the 6th grade, and in 5th saw a lot of girls having crushes. Degeneracy has been here long before yesterday.

ahaha guess I could've. They were outside for awhile because it was still raining a bit, and they were under the tree in the near side walk of my house which blocked the rain for them. I went to get cereal to eat checked again and saw them walk away and eventual stopped to kiss while it was raining somewhat, damn kids these days. No shame.

if only there were a sequel about their children to confirm

>tfw no one cares about Taang

>>No, we just replace values with "values" and pretend that our technology somehow makes us alive.

Alright Ahmad lemme know when the next wife stoning festival is up.

Do you motherfuckers need ANOTHER How I Became Yours storytime?