John Boyega is right, y'know

John Boyega is right, y'know.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0274518/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did he mean by this

As we all know, this is how they operate.

Boyega is /ourguy/

why are niggers truly the worst race?

imdb.com/title/tt0274518/

>English actor
>using bih

>Biiiihhhhh
????

>biiiiihhhhhh

Bosno i hercegovino?

He meant that a white cast in Lord of the Rings is offensive but a black cast for this movie is totally ok.

But African Americans came from various countries/territories of Africa and due to Slavery they have no clue about their ancestral home/culture

Junglespeak

>black*

Here they do their best to follow and copy Americans.

BECAUSE MIDDLE EARTH IS A FANTASY REALM AND NEVER EXISTED SO YOU CAN PUT WHOEVER OR WHATEVER YOU WANT IN IT REEEEEEEEEE

ASTRONAUTS IN MIDDLE EARTH REEEEEEEE

Diversity has always been code for black, everyone knows this.

>Biiiihhhh

Ayo what this fool be sayin ?

Makes sense he’d talk like a black woman. He has the hips for it.

It's not meant to be understood by you, wh*te boi.

Shiiiiiiiiet

>there should be more work for people like me
What type of sick fucking bastard would say something like this?!?!?!

He's right you know.

lefty scum

Boyega hates white people. Why is this allowed??

Because white people are fucking awful.

that's not how the entertainment business operates, brainless
are you black too? this is a really dumb post

I hate forced diversity as much as the next person but complaining about lack of diversity in an all-black movie is plain retarded.

>Biiih
is that some negro way of saying bitch?

He's not complaining about lack of diversity in the movie. He's pointing out Boyega's hypocrisy.

jim crow lookin nigga

we really are, fellow white male

this is of course true, but people complain about non diversity of "all-white" films all the time, for example Woodys films, and that is super hypocritical

>Biiiihhhhh
What did he mean by this?

I couldn't give less of a fuck that there's barely any white men in it, it's just a fucking movie for fucks sake.
Some of my favourite films have a majority black cast, it's not because I'm a nigger lover, it's because I don't give a fuck about petty bullshit.
I base a film on if it's good or not... not if it's filled to the brim with diversity.

what a fucking hypocrite
inb4 antifa nu-male squad ITT

Oh fuck off with your anti-white boogey man.

There is a video of Hillary Clinton where a black man approaches her at her rally and demands for an all black rally and for blacks to be treated better than whites and Clinton straight up tells him "If we do that then we will be back here in 10 years with angry white people demanding equal justice, we must be fair to all races"

She was the best candidate and Russia and Sup Forums and their lying bullshit memes literally smeared Hillarys name and tricked the general population into voting for Orange twitter tiny hands man. She would have be an outstanding, well spoken President and you all know it.

I'm from the nigger infested south, it's what bloods would call each other

Is he /ourboy/?

>Non-American black person tries to talk like an black American
Just as cringy as an Indian guy doing it.

the thing is the actor complained about how there were no black actors in LOTR, but the moment someone reminds him there's a movie with pretty much all black cast he acts like it's justified

jeez hillary okay, you lost, get over it

lol

>RUSSIAAAAAA
top kek

Racism is the biggest meme since god

Is this pasta?

When the fuck does the top example ever happen?

HOL UP
WE OWN IT
YEAH BOY

What's hypocritical? Boyega said he thinks there aren't enough black people in film. Having an all-black film is a good thing for him, so he has no reason to complain about it.
They complain about the diversity of all-white films because they think white people are over-represented and black people are under-represented, how hard is this for you to grasp?

Thank you for Correcting the Record™.

He obviously means more diversity in Hollywood and movies as a whole, and not an average spread of races in any individual movie.

This. We're suppose to have a democracy and Russia meddled in our election so much that it destroyed it. I'm ashamed to be living in Donald Trumps America. Might as well call it Nazi Germany for all I care. We even have ICE breaking down peoples doors and destroying families. What is the difference here between Nazis and them?

Gollum playing Klaw will be the highlight tho. So fuck the nignogs.

Lol

Found it, nvm

Except he has said he doesn't want to watch movies where everyone looks the same

Just typical tribalistic thinking, it was always just ME ME ME to him.

He is not the problem, the problem are the people who are constantly not only enabling but praising him and others for this.

>bih
He'll be fine.

Racist cunt.

How can a person be president if they can't correct when their name is smeared? Obama survived most scrutiny, he was even accused of not being an American. How did he do that?

>Because white people are fucking awful.

tough shit? black people are literally not statistically underrepresented in hollywood movies and even if they were it wouldn't mean anything because it's not an industry built to supplicate to such retardation, that is the most anti art BS
you don't get to tell filmmakers what to do like it's asking santa claus for fucking presents

das rite!
it's time for whites to make movies for black people!
let's be honest, they can't run their own countries, much less make movies on their own
white people need to step up

Hope this is bait. I think it is, but anyway, black people aren't underrepresented in media at all. They're actually over-represented across all media, as well as awards for their work. Boyega claims to be a champion of "diversity". Which is plainly nonsense.

He's an entitled dude supported by an entitled race who doesn't feel the need to be accurate with his words. Duh.

I'm still at a loss for words that the human in your picture actually exists and he genuinely hates himself, his race, and his culture.

I agree, but that's what he meant at least. Catching him on some semantic screw-up doesn't mean it's not obvious what he's trying to say.

Not that guy and not defending Clinton but Obama got away with shit because the general public's been brainwashed into thinking all criticism towards anyone black and not criminal = racism, same with jews

Can't wait til this movie bombs.

>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
Really stopped to ponder.

Except he's offended by stuff like LOTR where's there's no diversity i.e black people. Even when the inclusion of black people would make no sense.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!

Why do people still care about "claims?" Did Nicolo teach us nothing? Of course a nigger wants the best for his race. This is why black men kill each other after all.

>ruined star wars
>ruined pacific rim

What else will this britshit ruin.

That's right, it's black people's turn, just like it was her turn

that girl to the right of him looks super fuckable desu, never noticed until now

Guys, you know what he's trying to say. Whether he's right or wrong there's no reason to play dumb and pretend you don't understand his contradictory statements, of course 'diverse' means 'black', to him. Stop sperging at people who can admit that.

Don't speak for me.
Thanks.

It's not even ebonics this fucker think he's black but he's a britfuck first black second.

>FUCKING DRUMFP
Colbert is that you?

>of course he is a hypocrite
>just ignore it lol
how dare you good sir!

One movie out of 25ish marvel movies has a primarily black cast, where the rest have been primarily white. The one with the black cast is racist. lolk.

>his race

Isn't he Mexican? Pretty sure people dug up his information.

because in black panther it is justified.

It's actually hilarious how easy these girls are. I got in an argument with some lefty tinder slut for about 30 minutes before I fucked her brains out.

Nobody is sperging. Just pointing out his logical fallacy and then laughing because he refuses to look at his own thoughts critically.

Who is Nicolo? Is that the alien guy from DBZ? never watched that chinese stuff can someone give me a quick rundown on what he said about blacks

John Boyega isn't even fucking black, he's from bongland.

kek!

He wants "diversity" in movies where diversity makes no sense but feels all-black casts are perfectly acceptable. Calling for diversity in a broader sense is fine, if a little retarded. Calling for black people in Lord of the Rings is nonsensical and passive-aggressive.

It's justified in lord of the rings too.

>implying

People are just wondering where the diversity is that's all

>= racism
Just realized this should be "= wrong" as there's nothing inherently wrong with racism that's just what we're taught to think, fuck I'm brainwashed too

savage

black people are actually vastly over-represented in american movies compared to their actual percentage of the population.

Just call him a hypocrite, don't sit around demurely pretending not to understand. He's the type of guy who says 'well I guess black people are at a disadvantage, which is surely unfair, so I don't have to even worry about playing fair because nothing is fair anyways', despite being a rich and famous bastard. Yeah he's full of shit but there's no reason to assume people who are able to admit his intent are defending him.

pacifir rim was ruined by shitty script and directing.

star wars wasn't ruined at all.

>uhm...I'm actually 1/32 german :)

fuck off amerifats

Shut the fuck up retard.

how did you get the change of topics done? And why how did you get in an argument on tinder in the first place, did she have "fuck white people, but only figuratively" in her bio lmao

lmao