Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VGpLXlmZm0&t
youtube.com/watch?v=fwXISA3Vh4M
youtube.com/watch?v=9HqIvJb_QXE
youtube.com/watch?v=ENGDtc5zQXo
youtube.com/watch?v=9VGpLXlmZm0
youtube.com/watch?v=SJnyPLuHSIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would like to see this premise, only the girls are dominated because they've been misled by the very same premise making them think victory would be easy.

What are girls supposedly good at that would lead them to believe victory is in the bag?

>its a triggered MRA thread

>Halloween Episode
>Characters are actually dying

>The horrors from their world come alive.

>it's a triggered tumblr post

It's a person reacting to something another person did
>It's what humans has always done but I have dictated they are 'triggered'

Please, if every episode was the boys beating the girls you'd get mad as fuck and cry about the patriarchy or something.

>b-b-but you're a t-triggered MRA! haha!

>it's a Gwen Stefani guest stars episode

>Girls lose but boys are in the "wrong"

>MRA
Meal Ready to... Ate?

I legitimately can't even think of an episode like this from a series where the boys beat the girls.

It's essentially what 14 year olds do to dismiss people without actually having anything worthwhile to say.

No, you don't understand, you are having a deep emotional response to my post because I say so, that means I win and I don't need to have a rational counter argument.

Arts and crafts, babysitting, pets, cooking, etc.

this is a fairly obvious statement but not everyone who thinks that men should be treated like respectable people are MRAS. that just makes them sensible.

if that were the case then the 80% of women in the US who don't call themselves feminists would automatically be MRAs

Okay, I really DO want an episode like that now.

Maybe a Loud House episode?

>it's a 15 year old tries to be clever episode

I don't know what MRA stand for.

Examples

Pls

Men's rights activist

I don't even care about them but Sup Forums hates them for whatever reason and loves feminists

It has never happened.

Explain it to me
I'm retarded

what actually scares me about this concept is that maybe some girl will think they actually are stronger than boys and will try to fight with some guy in real life

>It's a flashback episode on why the bully is a bully
>The classic dad went out for cigs and never came back
>Ironically, the dad did just went out for cigs but was trapped in something

Just once I'd like to see the girls actually lose.

this girls are stronger than boys thing must stop

why cartoon writters always made the girls win co/?

because this is all girls will win

Because women are weak and can't handle being portrayed as losers. It affects them so deeply as children that they are physically unable to compete in anything in their adult life.

>Men's rights activist
Haha, I guess I chose the right gif.

south park

>I don't even care about them but Sup Forums hates them for whatever reason and loves feminists
It's all in your head, dude. As an example, I've seen the "stupid father smart wife" trope called out a lot.

Operation F.U.T.U.R.E was the only sexist "Boys vs Girls" episode to actually work

but wendy kick cartmans ass and humillate him

>FUTURE
>Female's Utopian Trap Unleashes Reprehensible Evil
>boys turn into (girls)
>TRAP
Is this as much fetish fuel as it sounds?

I want an episode where the girls lose, but I want a specific kind of loss

>bunch of girls and boys
>masculine activity, let's say camping
>both have to do x, boys offering to do x for the girls
>one girl gets upset, challenges the boys in a competition
>meanwhile, there's one boy who doesn't know how to do x because reasons, other boys tease him
>competition starts, turns out girls have no idea what the fuck they're doing because boys always do x for them
>boys notice, decide they've already won and spend time teaching them how to do x instead
>girl who got butthurt admits she was wrong for assuming she knew better when she should have asked to be taught instead
>butthurt girl learns, the rest keep letting the boys do it for them
>she teaches the one boy how to do x
>they get along and teach each other how to do things, but allow the one who's better to do it for them if the option presents itself, working as a team
>they end up being more efficient than everyone else
>rest of the girls are impressed and decide they want to be as cool as the other girl
>rest of the boys appreciate other boy's growth, apologize for teasing, etc., etc.
>everyone learns why this kind of competition is pointless and to use each others strength in a healthy team environment
>underlying message to always strive for self improvement

youtube.com/watch?v=9VGpLXlmZm0&t

Yeah but the boys beat the girls at Phil Collin's hill.

>boys beat the girls
>it's sexist
>girls beat the boys
>it's empowering
I never even understood this. Isn't this essentially gonna make young boys much more insecure and doubt themselves about a ton of shit? Elementary school is really not the age you should be looking at yourself as inferior because of what's between your legs.

>So you wouldn't be the demographic at all.
Men don't deserve rights, duh.

No, it's not. You're allowing the slang you learned from Sup Forums to poison your understanding of harmless phrases seen in normal culture. Shit like this is why Pizzagate became a thing.

Wow, that's kinda depressing

>the one motioning to help lift him up

>the one who throws up her arms like "welp"

>Boys get absolutely rekt by the girls
This never happens in real life.

Eh.

It's like, a mix. New age/tumblr feminists suck because it's less about solutions and more about complaints.

MRAs are idiotic because they try to pretend that men somehow aren't on top socially.

Both make some points, but mostly the best lifestyle you can live is just... y'know, don't be a dick, and judge people by their conscious choices (not their situation they were born into).

There was also that episode where the Scottish operative tries to start a boys vs girls feud but gets saved by the boys and gets called out for her bullshit at the end.

>Isn't this essentially gonna make young boys much more insecure and doubt themselves about a ton of shit?
Yes. It's done on purpose to harm society. Obviously.

holy fuck im dying
Thanks for t he kek
>that one girl that gets ready to help life him up
>turns around to find that he';s

Damn I couldn't do with use of all of my limbs

You don't understand. Can I IMAGINE them as being traps? Like Marco?

I mean, I don't have to be told Stevonnie has a dick to fantasize about Stevonnie being a futa. I just need a sufficient excuse.

It's to present the message that boys probably shouldn't play rough or get too aggressive or competitive with girls, because that usually causes problems and gets kids sent to detention. It's a damn good message to send to kids, even though it's done in a way that upsets the kind of person who'd watch a cartoon while hunting for degenerate messages.

because Sup Forums is mostly beta males and women.

Why would they do that in the first place?

>MRAs are idiotic because they try to pretend that men somehow aren't on top socially.
Where do I go for my free privilege? Is there a government office or something?

>Well it was a little uncomfortable at first, but after you get into the groove, childbirth is really easy.

Something something beta cuck indoctrination something something estrogen-polluted frogs something something THE JEWS.

>boys vs girls 15 years ago
>Both genders are shown to be fallible and working together is shown to be the best outcome.
>Like KND where the girls are the bad guys in the boys vs girls episode and it resolves when girls and boys work together.

>Boys vs girls today
>Boys are completely retarded, girls are shown to be faster, stronger, smarter, and all around superior people
>Like the teen titans go episode for this where it ends with the boys monologueing about how awful boys are and how they are lucky girls allow them to be anywhere near them.

oh right i totally forgot abut that episode

What the fuck is that bitch getting offended for? That's god damned amazing. If I see a one armed mother fucker pull himself over a wall I'm not going to sit around looking pissed off. I'm going to buy the fucker a beer. He's clearly earned it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fwXISA3Vh4M

>maybe if I make fun of it it will somehow invalidate it
So what's your theory on why they would do that, kid?

Because being portrayed as losing something because of your gender can lower your self confidence and later cause you to go on and bitch about it online

nah that´s bullshit, if that the kind of message you want to deliver there´s better ways, wetsern society has a neurotic aproach to intergender relations

>being stupid enough to not notice it and make use of your societal perks

I mean, it's a bell curve user. Maybe you're just shit at society... but most of us do fine.

No, seriously, where do I get my job and free money?

It's a popular plot that's been used dozens of times before, it's a way of informing the (most likely mostly male) audience that being prejudiced against other people for their appearances can end up backfiring on you, it's a way of making an episode for your female audience without having to make an episode exclusively featuring female characters, and it's a way of building up some sort of "conflict" for your audience to get hyped up over.

But all that is ridiculous, you're probably right that the ZOG has secretly implanted hardcore feminists in every animation company in the world and ordered them to make episodes where the boys are shown as weak beta orbiter cucks and the girls are advised to have unsafe premartial sex with African migrants.

>New age/tumblr feminists suck because it's less about solutions and more about complaints.
That's not it at all. It's because new age feminists aren't concerned with giving equal rights for the genders and more concerned with making women a privileged group and making men to be a bunch of evil monsters.
>MRAs are idiotic because they try to pretend that men somehow aren't on top socially.
I can't even take this statement seriously considering that International Women's Day is a thing.

What societal perks? How do I use them?

Military?

Privilege isn't really just free stuff user, what are you, on food stamps?

>having perks means you get free shit

Just by having a cock and looking like a guy you get more mone when you go to work.

Go out and walk. You have a higher statistical chance of not being fucked with. Perks don't mean free cash bonuses, this isn't the Sims, it means slightly higher chances of things happening or not happening. That's all people care about.

>because I'm an alpha male

>What societal perks?
he's obviously talking about the military draft

and circumcision

and being labeled as a potential rapist

and never being able to defend yourself if a woman attempts to abuse you

and being labeled as a worthless idiot by the media and society as a whole

y'know, those perks

>>Just by having a cock and looking like a guy you get more mone when you go to work.
Oh boy the wage gap myth

Why is it that companies have a hard time hiring women when they can pay them less?

Is it because misogyny is more important to companies than profits?

The wage gap myth that's been statistically verified?

I do score pretty high on those prevailed tests Until I enter my race

>Just by having a cock and looking like a guy you get more mone when you go to work.

Not them, but this isn't true.

Everything about the wage gap statistics stems from a disengenuous understanding of the statistics they fished it from.

It comes from a lack of understanding that more women work low paying jobs and more men work technical jobs that have higher pay.

Then some idiot took those averages and went OMG THEY AREN'T THE SAME SEXISM without taking that in to account.

In the same jobs men and women make the same pay, the only variance comes from cases where women negotiate less than men do over pay, and are more likely to accept offers without attempting to negotiate.

This has been studied to death.

You can wait as long as you like to have a kid (save being 90 or something) and push it off to whenever.

I'm in medical school, you should have heard the conversations we all had during the fertility unit. Many female students thinking about how they couldn't finish med school before their fertility dropped like 70%.

If you yell at someone as a boss, men are seen as tough... but women don't respect other women (bitching and cat fights) and men look down on them.

It's easy. I'm slightly above average intelligence, was born upper middle class, and am on track to make well over 300k a year. Most of it luck, honestly. Privilege is nice.

>Just by having a cock and looking like a guy you get more mone when you go to work.
What country? Clearly I'm not living in it.

*privileged
Shit maybe they have a point

Verified false?

I don't know of any man who isn't considered a dick for yelling at an employee.

>I'm not making more money because it doesn't feel like it

Nobody cares about your feefees

If by verified you mean: "We took all men's salaries and all women's salaries and added them together and women make less" sure

It's been illegal for decades for pay to discriminate based on gender. Human resources is overwhelmingly populated by women. So why is it that we never hear about people suing over pay discrimination and it's always just "THIS STUDY SAYS IT'S TRUE THAT'S ALL THE PROOF WE NEED"

>having perks means you get free shit
That's not what I said. I asked what my perks are and how I use them.

>Just by having a cock and looking like a guy you get more mone when you go to work
We're still talking about the wage gap?

>You have a higher statistical chance of not being fucked with.
Fucked with in what way? Sexual harassment? Sure, I'll give you that, but it honestly might just be under reported. Everything else, I'm more likely to be fucked with.

>it means slightly higher chances of things happening or not happening
From what you've said so far, I don't think you actually know what men/women are more likely to have happen to them.

Those are some fair answers. I'm not sure if I would make the sweeping generalization that men look down on women, but alright. Unfortunately, I can't actually use any of those perks.

But we're supposed to care about women's feefees?

take a look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=9HqIvJb_QXE
youtube.com/watch?v=ENGDtc5zQXo
youtube.com/watch?v=9VGpLXlmZm0
youtube.com/watch?v=SJnyPLuHSIU
some of this girls are state champions, they beat a lot of boys

Wage gap is real.

It's because women have to work in that whole "expected to raise kids and pop them out of their vagina" thing.

This forces them to (ON AVERAGE) take choices to account for raising a family.

Fields where this isn't as big a deal have less of a gap. Pharmacists for example, have really flexible schedules and good maternity leave/child support. Doctors have terrible flexibility comparably.

Even though both require roughly the same type of schooling and rigor, the wage gap in Pharm is almost non-existent... compared to the larger one in medicine.

>Go out and walk. You have a higher statistical chance of not being fucked with.
But a higher chance be being murdered

Got any proof? If a woman were earning less than me the company would get sued so I don't see why they would take that risk. You know it's ILLEGAL to do that right? You're insane and all these schizophrenic nightmares you have need to get checked out.

Or was it in a cartoon? Cartoons aren't real you know.

You know what's funny?

I had to threaten to sue a company I worked for because they hired a woman in to a job they offered me for 45k a year for 60k a year when she had less experience and qualifications than me.

I had to train her for it.

She quit after 3 months.

Offered it to me again for 45k, so I threatened to sue for pay discrimination.

got it for 60k.

Same company fired a perfectly good set of male employees to replace them with women for a diversity goal. Had to rehire 3 of them when that department started going to shit 4 months later.

Don't be absurd. The argument would be that companies think women are inherently inferior to men when preforming the same job and therefore pay them less.

I have also heard that the wage gap is a myth and though I was provided a source I do not remember the source. For you this is therefore just supposition, but what I read was that the the wage gap is falsely said to be a comparison of women in individual fields to men in the same fields when in fact it is a comparison of all fields. Men are more likely to work longer hours and take on dangerous jobs than women so they get paid more on average when you take that into account.

Get into medicine.

Surgeons are primadonnas, and it's a complete boys club.

Ratatouille was right. Not everyone can be a great X, but a great X can come from anywhere.

Sorry, but only women get to use anecdotes

>people that think that facts and evidence are more important and more powerful than what the majority of society deems as true and holds important

Medicine is a whole other animal from most other fields.

They do ridiculous shit in medicine that would have long ago been punished and unionized against in other jobs.