Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.
I'm reading the Hitman comic.

I think it's time for Butch and Sundance.

For as much as Sup Forums talks this one up, I've never once seen it storytimed.

I fucking love this whole series. It's probably one of the best thing DC has ever put out.

>mfw just read the Ace of Killers issue with Baytor and Section Eight

It's an occruance that happens usually once a year. Many on Sup Forums don't want it to be over told lest it losses it's story time charm. Story time this past year was sometime back in April as I recall

Tom Dawson did nothing wrong.

I've read it not so long ago to understand what the hell happening in Section8 and Sixpack and Dog-welder. Damn, it was fucking awesome. Great humor. And few scenes is more dramatic than half of capeshit. Only thing which bothered me a little - Ennis hates Batman too much.

I've seen it storytimed like... twice maybe? Like the whole thing from start to finish.

I've only seen the Superman story but its real sweet

Now go read the recent Midnighter series.

Orlando's DCYou series? Already read it. Don't see the connection if that's the series you're referring to.

Are you reading Orlando's Midnighter and Apollo?

No, I'm now more interested in checking it out.

This comic was much more depressing than I had ever anticipated it to be.

why is this thing constantly out of print? it's a critically acclaimed run by a well-known writer

Because it ended over 15 years ago and never got the publicity it deserved.

:(

this and robinson's starman are on the top of my list of things to get, but since neither of them are getting movies any time soon I doubt they'll be getting reprinted.

heck even the jack kirby fourth world stuff isn't solicited yet, and darkseid's appearing in JL in november

Honestly Tommy is one of the more tragic DC characters.

Also, did Tiegel serve any real purpose in this story other than just being a relentless bitch?

She had a sick one liner she dropped on the crooked cop

Her family singing the German anthem was the most hilarious part of that issue.