Black Painter trailer got less than 7mil views in 2 days. Apparently it never hit trending section on youtube...

Black Painter trailer got less than 7mil views in 2 days. Apparently it never hit trending section on youtube. Is that ok for a marvel movie, I wonder?

>Apparently it never hit trending section on youtube
that litterly means nothing
Idubbbz video about that asian nerd got 10-12 million views in like a day right? still never hit the trending page, but you have videos with like 300 000 views in 3-4 days hitting the trending page
almost like its rigged

But topic at hand, how well did the Thor Ragnarök trailer do?

44 millions, but that in month

>in month
i meant in the same time period senpai

Trending is reserved Jimmy Faglon episodes with 100.000 views hit trending
or the latest video where Stephen Colbert DESTROYED Drump

22 millions in 3 days according to wayback machine

well i guess that Black Panther isnt that highly anticipated then

>how well did the Thor Ragnarök trailer do?

>black panther hasn't made a billion box office yet

what a fucking flop

MARLEL IS FINISHED, NIGGERS BTFO!

WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND PERSONALLY TRUMP ARE TO BLAME FOR BLACK PANTHER FLOP

>hood rat black guy as the villain
>proper man of african descent as protagonist
>rap song

is this movie trying to tell me something?

They are gonna twist this into racism somehow. You know it

>rap song

If marvel played actual contemporary east African pop music everyone would be like "wtf is this". It's all 90's tier eurobeat and Celine Dion-esque cheesy ballads, with liberal use of accordion. Burgers only understand black people=rap, including burgers of African descent, so it would have alienated and confused them.

They could've done the Lion King stuff. Let's face it, the best traditional african music is composed by middle aged, gay white men.

It'll be a goddamn miracle if this is anything above, at best, an average movie considering the current climate we're in. Just don't preach shit and half the battle will be won.

>marlet complaining about things being rigged
kek

WE OWN YA
WE OWN YA
WE OWN YA

we finna be sum kinda black panthers???

I can't wait to not watch this shit. I hope it flops

the teaser piqued my curiosity. the trailer killed my interest completely.

i dunno about selling this to China but maybe it'll do well in Africa eh guys?

Not only

>marlet
nope think again

this. honestly why would I want to watch this racist garbage

if you don't watch this, you're racist.

I actually really liked the Black Panther character in the civil war movie.
Not sure at what point I got turned off of the character to be honest. I just know that I have had zero interest in seeing a BP movie, and hearing all the 'diversity' and 'we're black and in a movie' shit on social media lately just makes me glad I wasn't invested in it because, if nothing else, that would have put me off of it.

MUFUKKEN WHITEY DEVIL KEEPIN US DA SUPERIUR RACE DOWN THRU PASSIF RASSICSM BY NOT WATCHIN US BE KANGZ N QENZ N SHIIIET!

stop talking about this movie if you want it to flop
even if its blatant propaganda, stop talking about it.

I hate they made the bad guy literally blackpather suit with gold trimmings that shit was bullshit

I feel that in week everyone will forget about it. If it flops, then we should thank blacks for sinking the capeshit.

Nobody wanted "We Wuz Kangs: The Movie"

Jesus Christ

I quite literally cannot believe how ugly blacks are.
I won't even call them by any slurs, as my words are not currently fueled by hate.
They hardly look human. They look like they lack intelligence. Their eyes lack light and their faces are vacant of thought and consideration, as if they are eternally confused.
I am utterly astounded by this.

>those subhuman niggers always find a way to call me racist, psh...

They should have gotten die antwoord instead that crowd would have loved this

Marvel has been obligated to do its wewuz movie to appease the masses.
It’s obvious their focus is Thor3

lol bringing up Thor is exactly what I was going to do to prove you wrong and you did my work for me.

>Thor
>consistently the worst box office of any of the mainline marvel heroes
>44 million views

>black panther
>brand new heroes hyped in a previous movie seen by hundreds of millions
>caters to an entire race of people
>only 7 million views

Losing eyeballs to Thor movies is embarrassing.

I'm looking forward to this.

To be fair the Ragnarok trailer is great.

>consistently the worst box office of any of the mainline marvel heroes
ragnarök hasnt even been released yet and it was that trailer we were talking about

but nice try jamal

That's true and the black panther movie could be great for all we know because but the trailer was retarded.

If I was black I would literally blame the WE WUZ meme for this. It's a legimitate problem that undermines the hype of any black centered movie. Obviously it's hilarious but that's beside the point.

>Good example of how it will be done

Neither has black panther so where is the extra 30 million views the trailer is missing? Or are they all supposed to come after a month of the trailer being on YouTube?

At this point I can’t judge capeshit on its trailers.
MoS/BvS/SS/AOU has GOAT trailers and were all awful while WWs trailers were laughably bad but it was fantastic.

>Neither has black panther
which is why we discussed trailer views after a few couple of days
and if you learned how to read the thread you would have seen that after 3 days the Thor trailer had gotten 22 million but after 2 days Black Panther only had 6 million

>you will watch capeshit die in your lifetime
Thank god

So does that mean BP trailer is gonna get another 3 mil views today?

>get another 3 mil views today?
probably not, it often dies out after a while

Adding rap to the trailer automatically designates the movie as 'urban', not that the actual content of the video reflects it. The PR clearly doesn't know what it's doing

>I-I'm not a racist I swear
Pathetic.

I'm not him, but I'm racist.
I'm probably the most racist motherfucker I know.

I haven't even watched it because I have no interest

what

Is that real?

Even if it could be proven that every theater was filled with only whites, the movie flopping would be twisted as racisim.

So only a movie for the niggers and wiggers among us.
Anyone who is disgusted by BLM and Black panther hate groups won't watch this garbage. which is at least 60 procent of the usa. this movie will bomb in Europe and no Chinese man can handle that many dindu's in one movie.

>this movie will bomb in Europe
Oh sweetie, Europeans love this shit now. The UK is half Cuck, the French are almost entirely African, German is 100% Syrian at this point.
They love this shit, except based Poland and Hungary

You took an unracist comment, implied some nigger on their behalf, and labeled them racist.
You're a fucking dumbass. You should be shot.

Can't wait for this movie to hit Netflix so I can take a picture of it playing in the background while my gf gets railed by a black bull to make all the polbabies mad here. I will swoop down and feast upon the tears of the alt-right pussies from the butthurt I instill upon them. I'm glad whites are finished.

When did my life become wanting blacks to fail? I'm not a racist and I've never had anything against blacks. I've always been pro-black. I was happy as hell when Obama was elected and I thought we were striking a blow against racism with a black president.

But now, so many years later in this environment post-Treyvon, Mike Brown, Hands Up Don't Shoot, BLM, Taking A Knee, people like Boyega and the SJW 'diversity' crusade, etc, I just feel like I'm at the point where something like Black Panther crashing and bombing and being an utter failure would bring me joy and put a smile on my face.

I didn't ask for this. I was a normal person. I was anti-racism. If ten years ago someone had told me they wanted a major motion picture to fail just because the cast was all black and the story involved a black technological super-society I would have thought they were a racist. I would have thought they were an asshole. I would have hated them.

What a world.

Should have filmed in grainy crap o vision and given it a hard R

>I'm not a racist and I've never had anything against blacks. I've always been pro-black.
Contradiction right out of the gate.
Stop doing things based on race and you won't be a racist. Content of their character etc.

Congratulations, you've been redpilled. That's how it is for everybody.

It did very briefly though. I specifically seeing the little grey tag on the video when it came out saying so.

You saw through the lies and hypocrisy.
It's a natural reaction. It's as simple as that. Most of us don't like injustice and things that aren't fair. We were told it was blacks who suffer injustice. When you know the truth, you react in a similar way, except now you know where to direct your anger.

>actually liked the trailer
>looks like they're gonna do his comic form justice
>get sad because I realize I can't go see this in theatres because it 'll be wall to wall ghetto black people talking and dancing through the movie

Oh and i can't wait till Paul (I voted for Hilary) family man to take his all white upper middle class family to (another fantastic marvel movie) and he gets to see what real black people are all about

Dont forget you're here forever

Why does everyone keep saying this ?

It literally said "#1 trending" on my browser pretty much from the minute it was uploaded it until it got to 8 million

>Black Painter trailer got less than 7mil views in 2 days.
HOL UP
>Apparently it never hit trending section on youtube.
UH HUH
>Is that ok for a marvel movie, I wonder?
LES GO

>very briefly though.
yeah before someone on (((youtube))) acted

I'm half black and 100% agree with this. It cracks me up that all this pushing diversity and hating on the evil white man (instead of you know fixing the community from within and maybe having fathers who teach their kids how to live right instead of being about them streets nigga). Is just making racism worse. But nope its all white peoples fault.

This will be the worst performing marvel movie in their cinematic universe. Quote me on that.

Partial reason will be from the ridiculous pandering to the African American crowd, which only ends up alienating all other movie goers.

I feel exactly the same way about whites.

And then they're gonna call whitey racist for not seeing it and supporting "diverse" casts.

This movie will bring in nothing outside the US. Asian countries aren't exactly piqued by a cast like this :^)

But whites are demonstrably not worthy of such description
niggers like you are, though.
nigger.

Got any link to that modern east African pop?

WE
U
Z

>WE OWN YA
The line is "We on now" you imbecile. How about you clean out your ears.

Hi Pewds!

You wont be laughing when you are the last of your kind.

You can just look at a nigger and your mind tells you "subhuman", "retarded", "enemy" but self-hating anti-white cucks have buried their instinct under mountains of abstract garbage to trick their minds from being able to tell them that these niggers are the enemy, these niggers cannot be integrated, these niggers will take and cry as they try to kill you.

No, it's
>WE WUZ NOW

I will when the niggers lose their only lifeline in the world
trust me, tyrone, the chinks won't be so merciful

Dont forget the black ppl handshake in the trailer.

Yeah, this sounds super edgy and all, but white westerners are literally the only thing standing between blacks and utter subjugation at best, or complete eradication at worst (or maybe that should be flipped? living in that world won't be the best outcome).

We're literally the only humans who ever stopped and thought "Hey, this slavery thing is kinda fucked up. Maybe we should stop it?" and then fought a war over it.

And you guys want us gone because your former (((slave traders))) blew smoke up your asses for a few decades with gangsta rap and Coming to America "we wuz kangz" shit.

Don't hold your breath. People forget how the world was won. It doesn't matter how much you outnumber us by. It's already ten to one now globally but I don't care if it gets to a hundred.

I guess what I'm saying is; you ever play chess?
Always bet on white.

lmaoing@your race subhuman shitskin. you think you will finally become KANGZ once the white race vanishes?
toppest of my keks, you filthy monkey.
The asians will literally fucking holocaust you into oblivion and the judenschweine kike pigs too, once their greatest ally the united states of Amerifatskis will turn mudshit. unlike us whites, asians couldn't give less of a fuck. they will exterminate niggers, juden and other sand goat fucking shitskins and enslave them like dogs so fucking hard, you will wish you were on the cotton fields again, working for the white man.

that legit pissed me off because that isn't even an African thing. it's a US niggers thing. it's clear they're pandering hard with the movie instead of just giving us a normal superhero flick

t. African