youtube.com/watch?v=Jq00nuFXuWU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LcClPrnNVqg
youtube.com/watch?v=LydoR-354cE
siskelandebert.org/video/N5SUHUORRKB9/Women-In-Danger-SP1980
youtube.com/watch?v=DA1atZbMvFg
youtube.com/watch?v=foMCrrbgcXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Gl1M12iX4sQ
is there a more insulting end to an actor's legacy?

Who was that guy that got his skull caved in by the green goblin? Him.

Alright lads, what's the best nude scene in a horror movie?

Definitely in top 20 for biggest end-of-career fart, up there with Sean Connery (even though I enjoyed the campiness of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen).

Anyone ever see the producer's cut of H6?

This is up there. If you count Lifeforce, that's my #1 all time fap. Second is Terry from F13 part II. Those are probably top 3 nostalgia faps.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jq00nuFXuWU

I like slashers, its just I don't find them scary. Slasher flicks would be more appropriately named as either thrillers gory dramas.

Well he did croak irl suddenly so they sort of threw that shit together on the fly

Was that Paul Rudd?

but they already had shot the original ending with him, with a decent amount of footage to rearrange after the negative test screening

instead they just scrapped it altogether and dubbed his final scream over a shot of the mask
>in memory of donald pleasance
like fuck it is

>movies
>"scary"

Unless you're a teenager, no movies should be scary to you. Jump scares shouldn't even work on you--even though they seem to trigger a lot of people even after all these years. As for slashers, the "horror" elements are a psychopath stalking and hunting you down. Compare that to ghost movies, which are about things that don't actually exist, or vampire movies, about things that don't actually exist. I'd say movies about cartoonish versions of real threats should pretty clearly be categorized as "horror".

Bumping with underrated qt

Not that guy but it feels like a lot of slashers don't even attempt. They know they're dumb fun and focus on tits and gore.

Those tits alone made this movie watchable.

Perhaps we are using misleading terminology that's more relevant to marketing than the contents of these films. Slashers have stories like any movie, it's just that we've been conditioned to not read them like that.

it's all boring samey shit. get a new act already. fuck

Ebert called slashers "dead teenager movies"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LcClPrnNVqg

Ebert is a hack.
Dude gave the original The Hitcher 0 stars.

I have, it's shit, it's all shit
youtube.com/watch?v=LydoR-354cE

They did a whole episode about slasher movies. They both end up praising Halloween at the end.

siskelandebert.org/video/N5SUHUORRKB9/Women-In-Danger-SP1980

So much retarded shit came out of his mouth that his own goddamn jaw rebelled against him

Strange question, but what would be the best TV channel to have on this Halloween night?

Sean Connery's last movie was Sir Billi, though.

METV
Antennae TV
COZY TV

Any of the old nostalgia channels

Okay, what's your favorite slasher, Sup Forums?

I think so

what a fat cunt

Anyone seen The Hallow? Marathoned it last night, what did I think

kino as fuck

Anything but AMC.

They're doing a Walking Dead Marathon.

What should I watch, /hor/?

I understand that this channel was good at one time before it became nothing but commercials and censorship. There's nothing worse than watching a horror movie or any movie with swearing or violence on AMC.

I watched part of Christine on AMC the other day and they just butchered the hell out of it, entire lines of dialogue just completely gone. What a shit fucking channel, disgusting.

TCM. We're getting 'The Haunting' that night along with a bunch of other classic horror.

This. TCM is usually the shit on Halloween.

>They're doing a Walking Dead Marathon
Aren't they always doing a walking dead marathon?

HEYOOO

Just watched Halloween II. Really feels like a Part II of a single story. Loved it.

also get rekt kiddo

Stop there. Don't go any further in the franchise.

I like slashers, but let's not beat around the bush. They're kinda low quality. They're the action flicks of the horror genre.

this, don't become a hallowe3nfag

The producers cut makes it arguably the third best Halloween movie. which is meaningless because all Halloween movies past part 2 are irredeemable garbage. Though the black one with busta rhymes is kind of funny.

If I don't get this Killer Klowns theme song out of my head in the next couple days I may kill myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=DA1atZbMvFg
fun fact: the ones who made the theme song for killer klowns also made the theme for a number of other cult classics like toxic avenger
youtube.com/watch?v=foMCrrbgcXc

Whats the best non-mainstream monster movie? Not shit like aliens but dudes in rubber suits.

toxic avenger, depends on how you define non-mainstream because pretty much all of cronenbergs movies are non-mainstream

Toxic Avenger is not a Cronenberg movie. Though I will agree all Lloyd Kauffman movies are great.

i didn't mean to imply that toxic avenger was a cronenberg movie, just put it out as an example of a non-mainstream monster movie

Are you fucking retarded? It's Tromas best known movie, it got multiple computer games and an 80s cartoon series. That's about as mainstream as you can get

i wouldn't go so far as to say troma movies were mainstream

I would go as far to say any movie that spawned a Saturday morning kids cartoon would be considered mainstream.

i didn't even know what troma was when i first saw toxic avenger and i didn't find out about the sequels until just recently

You prove the point normie. You had no investment in the genre, no investment int he franchise and yet you had seen it.

Yes, because the film Toxic Avenger had entered the mainstream whereas the production company and various squeals had not.

SUPTV LINEUP TONIGHT

Wrong Turn marathon.

i only saw it because i thought it was a super hero movie

Then why the ever loving fuck would you suggest watching it when someone asks for a non-main stream recommendation?

I wouldn't, ask the guy who responded to the question.

>laying in bed
>staring at ceiling, eyes wide open
>circus guitar riff playing over and over in head
>KILLER KLOWNWOWNOWNSOOOOOO FROM OUTER SPACE

Sup boys. I don't watch too many horror movies so I'm a newb. Is there an essentials chart floating around?

Also, more general recommendations for a deeply disturbing film? I want to be extremely uncomfortable/unsettled. Sorry for vagueness, I'm not sure what I'm looking for

pretty sure you want some cronenberg, recommend watching dead ringers

>implying slashers can't be kino

>tfw to inteligent to get emotionally invested in a film

why is this autist spamming? Did someone fuck his waifu?

I dunno, filtered that fag loong time ago

his ban was probably lifted, filtered his shit like 2-3 years ago

It also doesn't make any sense. Was his "little business" getting killed by Michael Myers?

It's really fucking weird, lads. I was thinking about this guy in the shower this morning, wondering what the fuck happened to him. And now here he is again

Is Naked Lunch considered horror?
Watching it tonight.

haha gay

everything by cronenberg is horror

I guess they just figured it would be mysterious and not irritating like it is.

>watching American Werewolf In London
>suddenly werewolf stormtroopers

I watched the first half of this when I was 9 years old or something, this scene gave me nightmares for ages, the idea of not knowing what's reality and what isn't freaked me out good

Watching Cult of Chucky. Not bad despite being overall cheap and full of generic jumpscares. Wish more of these franchises kept their continuity

I got memed into watching Creep on Netflix.
It was bad. Don't watch it.

Got a girl coming over tonight she wants to watch a scary movie help

pablo honey sucks

It follows

Best scene in the movie

Anyone Can Play Guitar is good tho.

cabin fever

Halloween blows so hard
So does Jason takes manhattan
Roy has the best mask other than part II
These are facts

Trick r Treat

>saw it had "A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge" on tv last night
>never seen it before and hadn't heard people really talk about it
>"Hey, how bad can it be?"
What the hell did i watch?

Wat

gay nightmares the movie

incidentally, i strongly urge any freddy fan to watch Never Sleep Again
it's a four hour documentary spanning the whole series and the rise and fall of bob shaye
really great stuff, every film gets a solid amount of coverage

Are there any good, serious slashers?

>serious slashers
I don't understand.

all memes aside 3 is great and H20 is a solid sequel

no

Live and learn.

Honestly, I look forward to these 'what was I thinking?' moments when this time of year comes around. On top of watching the classics, I also try to use Halloween as an excuse to expose myself to stuff I've never seen before.

Thoughts on this movie?

>all memes aside
>posts the meme that 3 isnt shit

Women don't understand horror, she's actually wanting an excuse to cling to you. Pick something that's high intensity and put your arm round her when she gets scared.

Underrated post.

That documentaries scarier than the later movies. That chick who's got a dyke sitting next to her while dressed as a freak show. Jesus Christ she'd turn even Freddy gay