Why is she so perfect Sup Forums

why is she so perfect Sup Forums

Man hands.

>implying that isnt sexy
>implying her 6'2 height and smelly feet don't over her minor if any flaws

She's Blackish.

ISH!

MULLATO BUTT

>Lana's man hands are probably big enough that it would engulf my smol benis with just one hand

What are you talking about? She has a pretty shit character: violent, stubborn, controlling, selfish, a glutton for punishment and holds a host of tumblr-tier liberal ideas. She and Archer deserve each other.

but muh dick

Voiced by Aisha Tyler, fake gamer girl.

Blegh. Flowery bra, panties and stockings are not my fetish. They're so granny tier. Haven't they heard of simple vibrant colors?

If I had a friend I'd one day make that their ringtone when they're not looking.

Pam is best girl

Just a matter of time before a whiner like you showed up.

>Simple, vibrant colors

That sounds like what an old lady would wear. Picture her: 5'1", a silver walker, a white shirt with a bright pink cardigan, sweatpants, and casual sneakers.

I remember my first girlfriend thought that a blue polka-dot bra counted as something for special sexytimes. Wouldn't really call it sexy, but it was pretty cute.

Only in Season 5

Which is hotter; Lana, or Lana's voice actress?

Lana, but only by virtue of not being 3D

>tumblr-tier liberal ideas.
Not really. She's strenly against Illegal immigration.
p.s How come libs always put Illegal immigration under the same umbralla as legal? When ever someone says they're against Illegal immigration, you get this who rhetoric about how this country has been built by immigrants. Yeah, legal ones.

Well her voice actress is actually black

She's not perfect.
By all rights she's a shitty horrible person. She knocked herself up with Archer's frozen sperm without his knowledge or consent, and then sprung it on him and basically shackled herself to him with the baby.

She's hot but she's awful in basically every other way.

What, then, Lana? You freaked out when I did quadroon!

Because you have extremely basic taste

Green eyes, huge tits, great marksman.

That's all I want in a woman.