/trek/

Spot edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiRjywbypLA
youtube.com/watch?v=8ffHW7TeFxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh come on beat me by like 3 seconds ive been holding onto such good content

kek, sorry lad. you'll get it next time

Dr. Crusher isn't as boring, unattractive and useless as people make her out to be.

No worries, I'll try again tomorrow. You posted Spot so you're forgiven. Someone post Datas Ode to Spot please.

youtube.com/watch?v=yiRjywbypLA
I always love this one

Nice

I want to stroke her cheekbones

People tend to exaggerate TNG's flaws

No. But all the other series (besides maybe STD) have outstanding doctor-characters. I have a hard time choosing which one is better. EMH is pretty much the only outstanding character on VOY, Phlox is a great character, Bashir has great chemistry with O'Brien and Garak, Bones is in the magic trio that made TOS so special, while Crusher just doesn't really stand out that much. She fits in perfectly well with the rest of the characters, but she never goes above and beyond.

The problem is that she didn't have an abortion.

I prefer Pulaski

Phlox is underrated as fuck

Did Spot come out of a generator thingy? Like can you just make infinite cats like with food?

Can someone give me a list of which TNG episodes to watch? I have no idea where to start but I want to get into it.

Just skip the first 2 seasons, TNG had a really rough time shaking out the flaws while Roddenberry was still involved. I'm sure someone can drop a shortlist of essential eps from the first 2 seasons.

Just start from the beginning and keep in mind season one is cheesy and kinda poor, especially when compared to season 3 onwards. But they have some fun episodes and season 2 has one GOAT episode.

Just watching For The Uniform and the opening log caught my attention:

>Captain's log, stardate 50485.2. I've come to Marva Four, a planet near the Badlands, to rendezvous with an informer who claims to have information on the whereabouts of the Maquis leader and former Starfleet officer Michael Eddington.

>Eddington
>the Maquis leader

Did they retcon this fact for this episode? It seems fucking ridiculous to have your leader spend 2+ years as an undercover spy when he may not be able to communicate with his men during that time, and certainly wouldn't be able to do so in a prompt manner if there was an emergency he had to deal with. It feels like a retcon to me to make it more personal to Sisko and more important to take him down.

But then it's also stupid to send Sisko to meet Starfleet's spy for the same reason, with the additional stupidity that Eddington would recognise him and could have stolen the Starfleet security files he had before he left and distributed them amongst the Maquis who could then recognise all the regulars.

I dunno user. But pic related is Admiral Chakotay. And Tom Paris has a twin brother named Nick Locarno.

>Just skip the first 2 seasons
No, watch at least the episode The Neutral Zone from the first season.

I did say there were a handful of essential episodes he should watch from the first 2 seasons. It's pretty commonly accepted that TNG didn't find its feet until Roddenberry was out though.

One Spicy McMeme coming right up.

Why didn't Kira sleep with Dukat? Is she crazy? Dukat is probably the best at sex in the entire Trek universe.

A
FUCKING
DABO
WHEEL

What did they mean by this?

I wonder if this video could be used to make a 3D point cloud of this scene

TOOOOOOOMMMM

Measure of a Man is a great one, too

10/10

Remember when Spot turned into a lizard.

hmmm

Does /std/ even have a doctor? If not, it has another mark on the not trek side for me.

It does, it's some no-name, no-character hispanic guy with an overbite who for no real reason has been revealed to be the boss science guy's gay lover

>Scotty stays the same
lmao, very nicely made, user

It does and he is a gay brown twink part of a biracial couple.

yes, but apparently, the gay brown guy isn't the CMO even

.....huh.... how about that...

Was it just me or was that fucking tooth brushing scene uncomfortable as fuck to watch? Creepy ginger ghost guy spent more time suckling the tip with his lips than he spent actually cleaning his fucking teeth.

Reminder that Garak and Bashir are a better duo than Miles and Julian and I will fite anyone who says otherwise.

God damn.. this little lady cannot act

We'll I'm glad I stopped at the "we use a giant water bear to warp" episode. How could they not understand that the doctor role is just as important to trek as the captain? Really shows you they did not give two shits about the fans of trek.

she's not unattractive but their are few times so looks attractive on the show most the time she just looks normal

Meanwhile, this real nigga is balls deep in three different wives plus a cute little science officer sidepiece.

Nice quads bruh

>Shit, Data, you got a fucking lizard!? That's so fucking cool!

Phlox is overrated.

really makes you think

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

THIS MORNING AS I HAVE HAVING A GAY OLD TIME ON THE PROMENADE, I FELT A MOST FEROCIOUS RUMBLING IN MY BOWELS. NOT WANTING TO LEAVE A FLOATER IN MY PERSONAL BATHROOM, I ORDERED KIRA NERYS' MOTHER TO GET DOWN AND OPEN WIDE. SHE BEGGED ME NOT TO, SAYING HOW FOUL IT WAS AND I TOLD HER THAT HER DAUGHTER WOULD FIND IT EVEN FOULER IN THE ORE PROCESSING CENTER. SHE IMMEDIATELY SANK TO HER KNEES AND ASSUMED THE POSITION AS I PROCEEDED TO TAKE OFF MY FRESHLY DRY-CLEANED GUL'S PANTS. I THEN PROCEEDED TO EMPTY THE CONTENTS OF MY BOWELS INTO HER GAPING MAW. SHE WAS REPULSED AT FIRST BUT WAS SOON HUNGRY FOR MORE OF MY SUPERIOR CARDASSIAN SHIT NUGGETS. ONCE I WAS FINISHED SHE THANKED ME HEARTILY AND BEGGED ME TO FEED HER LIKE THAT FOR DINNER EVERY NIGHT. I TOLD HER THAT SHE COULD LOOK FORWARD TO THE ENTIRE 3RD ORDER PROVIDING A BANQUET AND BATH FOR HER EVERY NIGHT. SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS EVEN HAPPIER THAN WHEN HER DAUGHTER WAS BORN.

THAT IS ALL.

DELETE THIS

PROMENADE

thank you for that, Dukat

Eddington wasn't always Maquis. He shifted allegiances mid-series. I feel like you're missing or misinterpreting some key facts.

So, I just now finished the finale of my first rewatch of TNG and I gotta say... the writers and producers of Discovery deserve to be lined up against a wall and shot.

Hold up is there even a dry cleaner on DS9 or does Garak also do that shit? Why even need a tailor if you can just replicate everything?

He was part of a litter on the ship and Data just managed to get one

For that authentic handmade feel.

>you will never lick her spoon

That makes it worse though, you're saying he became the leader of the Maquis while undercover? How do you get promoted in such circumstances?

FOR CARDASSIA!!!!

nice gets also yes and how could we forget spider barclay? or caveman riker

youtube.com/watch?v=8ffHW7TeFxk
He doesn't even know what is happening or what he is saying

C'MON MEN, THE BAJORANS NEED THEIR DINNER TONIGHT!

This is where I would draw the line when it comes to having sex with Riker. When he is a caveman. I don't even think cavemen can consent.

I'm making my way through star trek for the first time now, anything I should keep my eyes out for in future series?

Was he just like a cell leader? Or was this after the Maquis got decimated?

>Detective Dan Marr

Sweet. Space cats.

How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?

incredibly cute
second cutest ensign

Would Riker draw the line when it comes to having sex with a caveman, though?

And another

Could watch her all day

Could caveman Riker out eat fat Riker?

she was cute in the single 45 minute episode

Moshi moshi....dare desu ka?

I only found out a few weeks ago that this is Frakes' stunt double, not Frakes himself under heavy prosthetics.

IS THIS THING ON?

what should I watch to understand this meme? I only watched some episodes of TNG

There was an episode of DS9 where they accidentally triggered an old security system left behind by the guy who used to run the station before the Federation/Bajorans took over

Every attempt to fix it only seemed to make matters worse, whereupon this guy would show up on the screens all ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS and bloviate a bit more

feel free to mix and match with any other /trek/ memes as you wish

DS9's episode Civil Defence, really. And maybe that one episode in season 6(?) where Dukat wakes Kira up to tell her how he used to fuck her mother and then the last like 10 episodes of DS9's last season to see Dukat fuck the Bajoran pope. Just for extra.

I like this version more

Friendly reminder chakotay knowingly copulated with a female? of species 8472.

COFFEE, BLACK

>/trek/ memes
What are the most popular memes these days? The only ones I ever see are O'Brien/Bashir drinking, Bajoran workers, Tuvix and that one of the Voyager crew simulator

Fat Riker, the T H I C C E S T of Commanders

bruh

PROMENADE

>Be Worf
>Have Klingon waifu, doesn't want to follow tradition and fucks off
>Comes back and gives Worf an annoying little retard he has to raise before dying
>Worf tries again and fucks Troi's slutty ass, is dumped again for Riker
>Worf gives up finding pussy on the Enterprise, moves to DS9, hooks up with Jadzia, pretty good this might work out
>Oh shit Dukat did nothing wronged to Jadzia, time to move on
>Worf gets a second chance with Dax even though she is an annoying pixie girl now but he is desperate, however Ezri is tired of his barbed Klingon cock and cucks him for Dr. Muhammad

Worf's life is suffering

>Voyager crew simulator
eh

He definitely wasn't THE leader right away, though he was quickly ranked highly among the Maquis, likely due to his very important insider knowledge.

Later on he may have been one of the key leaders though, but definitely wasn't one from the beginning.

>Dukat did nothing wronged to Jadzia
But he didn't
Jadzia was an old whore

>A
>FUCKING
>BARREL

It was extremely heavy though
Doesn't matter how strong you are, you get that much weight landing directly on your spine from that height, something's getting shattered

>its a tuvok is fed up of wy pippo episode

The Kanar really fucked him up. Hopped up on syrup.

Begin at the first episode. Someone brought up a good point in a thread a few days ago: don't just skip episodes because Sup Forums told you they were bad; you may personally enjoy them, or you may find that even if you don't, there could be individual scenes, pieces of music/artwork, creative or interesting sets, small pieces of conversations, or themes in certain episodes that really speak to you on a more individual level. Use episode guides for re-watching, but don't skip stuff your first time through just because a Korean needlepoint discussion forum told you to.