ITT-episodes that made you cry

I dont know what was worse. The father dying, or the mother dying just after rescuing her kids and turning into a garden :(

Does that mean that the only way the space squid species can survive is through incest?

to err is human, to forgive is divine

Or to put it another way, only god forgives

Yes

Steven Universe, Sworn to the Sword. There's something that hits really hard about Pearl losing her mind a little thinking about her long lost unrequited love. Her whole mentality that episode is that the people you love won't be there for you when you need them-- an anxiety that keeps me up almost every night in teary, sleepless, contempt. And the way she shouts "Why can't you just let me do this for you, Rose!" just breaks me. It is very good line delivery.

iroh is a bit closer to god than you or i, it seems

berry sads

Its the one episode thatthat makes me really sad too. I also get sad whenever they bring up rose in a depressive fashion.

I do really, really love the show, but I'm not about to pretend like it can't get a bit melodramatic. But Pearl is a character I have a lot of sympathy for. She's just trying to pick up the pieces of a life she doesn't have anymore and she's trying to learn how to love again, and that's something that hits home for me.

Jurassic Bark and Luck of the Fryrish.

Fuck me, that episode just came straight out of nowhere. Didn't expect those kind of feelings from Wander.

This one was straight out of left field for me. The worst of it all is that, in the end, his sacrifice was in vain considering Dominator eventually got the planet he was trying to protect.

>Remembrance of Courage's Past
First time I remember crying.

The song was so smooth for me to cry.
The whole thing in a circle of life way.

This one got me good tho.

These were good but I dont see why people legit cried cause of this.
And I got a dog.

Dilly is a national treasure.
He adds his fans on Facebook, by the way.

You musn't have a heart if Jurassic Bark doesn't bring a single tear to your eye.

Fry had a chance to bring his dog back. When it was revealed that the dog had lived for 12 years after Fry was frozen, he assumed he had moved on and had lived a wholesome, happy life, and decided to let him go and not bring him back.

You then see that isn't what happened, and that Seymour waited the entire 12 years for Fry, just as he told him to. The unwavering loyalty of man's best friend, and the tragic circumstances that led to Fry's abandonment of him.

Isn't there an episode later where some kind of time paradox allows another timeline Fry come back?

Doesn't really matter. Look at the episode as a mostly self contained story, rather than letting its message be dampened by later canonical changes.

The world doesn't need a Superman
Just a brave one

Fuck dude you got me!

What's this?

>You are beautiful the way you are
>Even with your imperfections, you can do anything
>Te lo juro for Dieguito Maradona

What was the accent in the burger version?

will you stay with me

Wakfu. It's amazing, but for the love of god don't watch the english dub.

ending scene to inside out hit too close to home what with being diagnosed with depression and anxiety but still forced to be the clown
>i know you need me to be happy, but i [...]
JUST

it feels silly that none of the mentioned got me as hard as this

>Lulu... take care of Lulu

>Episode presents Jack not as a hero, but as a terrifying unstoppable force keeping the episode's protagonist from the one thing he loves, with the viewer pretty much knowing that it's hopeless.
>The entire first half of the episode is just background to make you feel for the protagonist.

I love how they played around with concepts in the show, even the established dynamic of the show itself.

>Ruel's english voice

I can't stand watching Japanese cartoons subbed, but french just sounds so good that I don't mind.

People say that the saddest part of this episode is when he flies off with his pigeons, but honestly what stood out to me more was right after they came back and when Arnold asks what happened, Pigeon Man's immediate response is a resigned "People. People happened."

Like he was beginning to believe that maybe the world isn't that bad of a place and that that maybe someone with unusual tastes like him wouldn't be rejected, only to come home and remember that Arnold is the exception, not the rule, and people would still hate him if he ever tried to be a part of the world.

It wasn't very good but I still cried.

That episode was a work of genius. The noir feel was top notch as well; even the animation seemed more three dimensional than usual.

Okay, Mr. Enter.

>I Remember You

When Adventure Time was still good and showed real promise.

>Crying over cartoons

Fucking pussy

Wasn't this supposed to end as a suicide and Nickelodeon forced the animators to change the ending?

If you cared about the characters, Futurama had a lot of moments that were emotional.
Even with the first movie and the two later seasons.

>Sweet thing.

More like my life is so empty that I emotionally attach myself to cartoon characters and allow myself to be effected by writing meant for children.

It was, Nick changed a lot of things in Hey Arnold, but him flying with the pigeons was symbolic oh him jumping off the roof.

Jack & The Lava Monster does it for me with it's ending

When Badger died on Animals of Farthing Wood.

It hits even harder now since his behavior during his final moments reminds me of how my dad was on his deathbed, thinking he was in the past and not remembering present day shit.

And when it's time for Bill to leave, he stands and says something beautiful to him.

And neither of them understands what he means exactly, but the old man begins to cry anyway.

And they will never see each other again.

Careful with that edge.

People can forgive too if they want to annon :/