Why is this not allowed?

Why is this not allowed?

And yet we are getting Young "NuMale" Justice

WTF?

No one likes this show?

This didnt sell toys people watched YJ on Netflix religiously

It was a more niche show. It did a much better job selling the Green Lantern universe than the movie did and actually was a really good plot. The 3d animation however was still kinda underwhelming and it IS still just Green Lantern, which was a recently poisoned well thanks to the movie.

Incorrect

I love this show so much.

>no one cares about Hal Jordan or Green Lanterns in general
>no Batman involvement like he is with Young Justice or Robin being included
>people have more nostalgia for Teen Titans and Justice League which YJ is derivative of
>YJ dropped infinitely more names that people are familiar with compared to GL who only applies to GL fans
>the 3D animation put off a lot of people

It's really close to being the best DCAU show, but I haven't watched all of B/STAS yet

Volpe the god, I can't remember if it was him or someone else with the show who hung out here for the finale.

If we got this back, it would have been ruined too, like most other reboots.

I know it was completely fucked over by CN, but it had a good run and a memorable and hopeful ending. I won't monkeypaw it and ask it to be revived.

>no-one cares about Hal

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Sorry sinestro, but is true.
People are still more familiar with John Stewart.

This isn't a reboot, but a continuation. I wasn't satisfied because we had to delay seeing some genuinely interesting stories with Sinestro and the Black Lanterns just so we could get Aya/Razer angst.

IMHO, the Aya/Razer bullshit dragged down the show bad. Completely took away from the more interesting aspect of the mythos, among other problems it caused.

I believe that in the end all will be well

I can't believe people whine about YJ having shipping when in this show, it literally derailed the plot.

Having a larger cast helps YJ because it increases the chances of everyone finding a character they like.

Like atlanteans/Aquaman? Alien waifus? Superman? Batman/Robin/Joker? Ninja shit? Whatever, we got something for you.

Whereas with GL, if you're not really into the Lantern Corps... well then fuck you.

Personally I found it hard to look at long enough to even watch a full episode and that really detracted from the whole. Even Bruce Timm character designs couldn't save the terribly mediocre cgi.

Well even as someone who loves GL but didn't care for this show I can say that you are wrong

Simple answer: YJ is far more popular and people were outspoken about wanting it back.

People only ever talk about GL on Sup Forums

>NuMale

Fuck off Sup Forums.

nu male detected

>Simple answer: YJ is far more popular and people were outspoken about wanting it back.

This.

GL:TAS was on Netflix, too. But no one was passionate enough to organize multiple viewings and contact Netflix people. YJfags made enough ruckus and impact to attract attention from WB and DC.

GL just didn't have that same support. BtB even less, and this is from someone who wants both of those shows to return.

This. Aya was obnoxious as fuck because of that.

>no one cares about Hal Jordan or Green Lanterns in general
Funnily though even in shit cartoons Hal is probably the only redeeming factor everytime.

doesn't help that the portrayal of John Steward in the old Justice League cartoon was a more interesting character than any cartoon or movie portrayal of Hal Jordan, ever

Animation is ugly and the romance subplot was cringey as shit, no one wants to watch Shadow the Hedgehog fuck a robot.

Just because it's an animated DC program doesn't mean it's part of the DCAU.
All that ended after Justice League Unlimited.