How did he support his family when making horrible snacks that most likely never sold?

How did he support his family when making horrible snacks that most likely never sold?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4zk90yw4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he was part of a corporation rather than being an entrepreneur, and you fail up the corporate ladder.

he wasn't the main provider, trudy was a vet

the mom was a vet, at one point he asks who supports the family and the mom just say "me"

He didn't. The wife was the breadwinner. Oscar got too much abuse from his mother and sometimes his wife to ever be successful at anything.

I'm streaming some of this series if anyone wants to watch it.

The Dilbert Principle. The most incompetent person in a given group is always chosen for advancement because you minimize the damage they can do by putting them in a management roll. It's why everyone in middle management is an incompetent tool. They can't hack it where it counts so upper management makes them a glorified nanny.

He owned his own company.

Fuck man I must be confusing it with another thing it's an old ass show okay

Oh god, the Muslim episode.

When I see this show I just automatically hear Sticky yelling "DIJONAY!" in a displeased manner.

I think there was a gag where they used his snacks for some other horrible shit, a joke on how it was totally inedible.
Weapons testing maybe.

Also maybe his talented and successful brother wrote him a couple checks.

??

Bobby was a manchild who probably didn't do shit. His snacks apparently contain pork byproducts according to his mother and they were eaten by a Muslim woman on Ramadan. She was one of the only people who complimented his snacks too, but she also said she was fasting for the whole month. So maybe it was just her being hungry.

They did an episode where Penny's school had a cultural exchange program and she ended up swapping households with a Muslim Pakistani family. She also dawned a hijab in the episode as well.

This is also a reference to said episode. In the episode, it is implied that Oscar does most of the cooking in the household unless this was just a one-time gag. Considering the quality of his snacks I am surprised that Trudy allows him to touch the stove.

And it actually wasn't a bad episode, if I recall correctly.

Because he was a character in a cartoon that would lose direction if the characters had to deal with their father becoming unemployed.

Same reason Stu Pickles was able to afford a giant two story house when he only invented toys that no sane parents would ever buy let alone afford.

Neither was the Black History episode either.

The EZ Jackster episode is pure propaganda though.

Companies just paid him to create stupid toys for patent trolling

> Because he was a character in a cartoon that would lose direction if the characters had to deal with their father becoming unemployed.

Somehow, I think this show might have actually gone that direction if it went past three seasons.

It kind of was, though. They said downloading music would ruin the economy when the opposite proved true. It led to services such as iTunes and Spotify. They were right about record stores going out of business, though.

But Stu did mount a few successes along the road that likely lead to enough of steady income.

That was the trajectory of things regardless as it is with every format revolution. Least until it became popular to listen to things on vinyl again.

He slung dope on the side.

I could have sworn Wizard Kelly owned his company. I remember it penny mentioning it to her friends because she couldn't enter some contest sponsored by Wizard.

Yeah, I thought Stu actually had a couple of contracts with the Reptar company that brought some decent cash in.

IIRC it was mentioned that Bobby was a listless bum and only reason he survived was luck and his mothering doting on him.

I doubt Trudy or anyone else would cook.

I think that was just a business arrangement unless Wizard Kelly bought him out. I wonder if Wizard Kelly would have gone on to become the first black president had the series continued.

Would Trudy have a choice if Oscar's cooking was that bad?

I don't think he was a bad cook. Just poor at running a business where his skinflint nature would bite him in the ass.

Yea all Culmination in the Park Design job in the Paris film.

If he isn't a bad cook then how come they implied his snacks were uneatable?

I think its because of the flavor combinations he uses in his snax which make them uneatable, IIRC.

Wasn't there something about it being a gateway to robbing gas stations or something?

I recall the episode where his snacks are used for non-consumption uses. Doesn't this imply that they should not be eaten? Then again, Coca-Cola can be used for toilet cleaner.

with that complexion, his business is likely fraudulent and live of Obama foodstamps

I do not remember the gas station, but they said it was a gateway to total economic collapse and anarchy.

Oscar was always protective of his daughter and always seemed willing to fight "the boys", but why did I always get the impression that those boys could kick his ass in a fight?

Whenever I see LGBT I always think of LPDZ.

Why is this?

Was that episode a crack at Beyoncé leaving Destiny's Child?

Bobby must have saved his money from the time when Wizard Kelly invested in LPDZ. So he never had to worry about working.

That could have been something As its very possible we'll get a Celeb Black President in Eight Years "President West"

But if it had lasted into the '08 and into the tens. They likely would have gone with Obama even if they had to flip the script mid season. And he'd Cameo a few times for sure.

Would the Wiz be like the black Donald Trump?

This show wasn't that bad.

The Wiz was like R Kelly and Magic Johnson mashed together fool everyone know that.

Nah not really, was a bit put off by the amount of shit Oscar would catch after a while.

I'm watching it right now on my rabbit channel.

Just add a dot between the second b and the i and the after the t add a /spodetv

lol Triggered.

How come fanart for this show consists of Penny tied up and gagged?

Why can you see her lips through that cloth?

Hello, Oscar. I could just picture you being the type to visit obscure Internet communities to complain about your life. How is the snack business going?

Try the new line of Proud Snax Sesame Peanut Chip Ghost Pepper Blue Cheese.

I've had those before and they taste like shit. Although, /ck/ surprisingly loved them.

>50 posts in and no Penny ass

come on Sup Forums

>Tfw I work at a job like this and it's true
There's an account manager at my job who's a huge fuck up. He's the reason why we lost our contract and why one of the other managers died.

>why one of the other managers died.
okay you gotta explain now.

How was she never FOTM?

>she

>Be my direct manager
>Very kind guy, always stuck his neck out for other people
>Was also known for getting stressed out often
>The account managers are known for being pushy bullies who care about nothing but stats
>My manager goes on vacation
>One of the account managers bitches at him hardcore about scores WHILE HE'S ON VACATION
>Lights his phone up constantly
>Manager gets so stressed out that he had a stress related heart attack and dies the next day
>Family never sues and the account manager is working there to this day

Tl;dr people are pieces of shit.

w-what?

Does this satisfy you, Anonymous?

It's just a meme populized by a hatred for trannies.

>It's just a meme populized by a hatred for trannies.

What does it have to do with sweet, thicc, bootylicous Penny Proud, tho?

They are saying she looks like a man, a tgirl, or just plain being silly.

Penny's got more curves than most Disney girls

Whoever designed her knew what they were doing

>and sometimes his wife
His wife was the only person to treat him right. She didn't abuse him.

Penny never abused him. Trudy often times did.

I could have sworn he worked for Wizard and tried to be entrepreneur on the side.

>tfw I'm still boycotting beyonce because I was so mad when she left destinys child

I don't remember her being so pale.
also, she's tied up and gagged because she's a school girl.

Geeze that sucks

>is actually a good role model: educated, law abiding and hard working family man
>is portrayed as a complete joke: unsuccessful and disrespected
Way to contribute to nigger culture, Disney.

I watched the episode recently, and it just cut off at the point where they find their house TP'd and with "Go home towel heads" spraypainted. Like the credits immediately ran there.

>Pakistani

I have every reason to believe that Pakistan is a swirling black hole that naturally breeds sociopaths.

It's not even a religious thing, it seems the worst of the worst of the worst come from that specific country.

It's not the people, it's the upbringing. Bronze Age religion coupled with Iron Age culture produces people that simply cannot function in a modern society. That's why they keep together in countries they emigrate to: it's literally the same situation as cavemen displaced trough a time vortex would have found themselves in — all your core beliefs and morals are treated as obsolete nonsense and superstition, so all you can do is stuff yourself into a cave with the other cavemen and lash out at any modern people trying to approach it. Multiculturalism is incredibly harmful, we should forcefully integrate these people if they would ever want a chance for a normal life and also not turn into a danger for society.

Eh it was every now and then. Still she was never as bad as his mother.

He had contracts involving a reptar theme park. It's the whole reason they go to paris in the second movie.

He was more like Magic Johnson.

Right down to the name

Why was Oscar's mom such a fucking cunt? Why did she prefer the loser son anyway?

They never really say why she liked bobby as her favorite flat out.

At the most, the episode where Oscar's psychic aunt comes to town states that when they were growing up, Sugar Momma's parents liked her sister more despite her profession and not having a hard working job.

All it really did was show that she ended up doing the same thing her parents did with Bobby and Oscar.

neckbeards are racist

Not true, there are plenty of asian and brown girls in the FotM history.

Oscar's an asshole and a failure.

Welfare

white passing asians and the fotm "brown" girls are just white characters with a tan

That sounds more like the Amish.

That's a parody of the Peter Principle where people are promoted until they aren't competent in their position and fail to deserve promotion. It's a bit more believable.

The Amish aren't thought that their way of life is superior in every way and will take over the world. Also their morals are modern, if very conservative.

The Kingpin was paying him to smuggle weapons

Because you weren't paying attention.

Construction companies, namely Felix's, bought his snacks to mix concrete with. Dude was rolling in enough to support three children, his mother, his brother, and his wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4zk90yw4Q

>image removed
Fuck you, mods. I love Sup Forums streams.

THICC

How the fuck can you fuck up a snack? Corn/potatoes, salt and flavorings, preservatives, then fry/bake, bag and ship. This nigga IS dumb.

No, don't integrate them. Keep them right the fuck where they are to keep civilized people safe and let the savages die out over time.

My best friends whole family is from there, and they're all pretty cool

Isn't Wizard Kelly the main Antag of the show?
He did alot of corrupt shit.

oscar pls go

He pimped out Dijonay's obese phat ass for quick bucks.

I mean Stu DID invent an Anti Gravity device.
I'm sure somewhere along the line he invented SOMETHING worthwhile

>How the fuck can you fuck up a snack?

like just about any food, it's easier to fuck up than you'd think

>EZ Jackster
That episode is and always will be fucking hilarious, if only for the completely unnecessary Matrix references.
But, yeah, it was propaganda.