Can any one give a valid reason as to why the adults in this show never questioned this shit?

Can any one give a valid reason as to why the adults in this show never questioned this shit?

because the adult stuff is just as crazy ,and sometimes crazier

It's not real

Everything that happens is one giant delusion where ordinary events are depicted as hyperbolic fantastical extremes by the kids.

this is the right answer.

these are the wrong answers.

please stop

>Aaaah, those crazy kids and their threehouses

>why the adults in this show never questioned this shit?
The adults in this show were just as crazy as the kids when it came to making home bases.

Remember when Father created a fully functioning/livable space station out of cake and ice crème?

But what about the ordinary adults, I mean they couldn't have all been ex-KND right?
My headcanon for certain adults like Monty and Mrs Uno is, since they were ex-KND, there's a small part of their brain making them just sort of ignore KND bases
But what about Hoagie's parents? They weren't villains or ex-KND

they're stupid. do you remember uno and hoagie's parents? and how about the non ex-KND teenagers? the entire universe is made up of cloud cuckoolanders.

>Numbuh's 5 dad is a serial rapist thus why they don't have a mom
It's crazy when you look back on things.

who is the best KND agent and why is it this qt?

it's a treehouse. Kids do make those.

Everthing in the show was just their imagination.

The regular adults run the world, with overwhelming military force on call if needed. KND and its battles with adult villains is controlled opposition a la Zion of the Matrix. It's important to have kids around, and some kids will cause trouble, so that trouble is directed into predictable outlets where it doesn't interfere with the real things going on. This is spelled out in Operation: A.R.C.H.I.V.E.

Do you guys think g:KND will be green lit eventually?
If it does what would you guys want to see?

>implying this was good enough to make a banner
Fry's dog was fine, didn't you see the fucking movie?

I wish
As far as what I want I don't know, the biggest reason why I love this show was after the first season it ends with the revelation that knd is a world wide operation with a moon base Wich blew my mind as a kid
Ideally I want something of that magnitude but it's kind of impossible to strike lightning twice

> Kids do make those.
It's usually parents who do it now. When was the last time you saw a bunch of kids going back and forth salvaging dumped cargo pallets to build something out of?

My question is why is the tree coming out of the roof of house? Was it not planted in the backyard?

Hoagie's dad is dead

stop it

Why would they think it was weird? Kids have had giant treehouses in this world since the dawn of time.

>He thinks anyone who talks like Bill Cosby is Bill Cosby

DAS RACIST.

Number One was in a coma the entire time

Even the base on the moon?

well the villains usually do something about it

I think it became a bit of a joke that their villains like to either steal or completely wreck their treehouse when they want to get their attention, right?

especially that part

I really liked her, but I don't think she was used alot in the show unfortunately...at least not that I remember anyway

Who was your favourite KND character Sup Forums?
After operation M.A.T.A.D.O.R I have to say Sid is easily mine

No. It can't be. Can it?

She couldn't really, probably wasn't long for command anyway. She likely had a year till she was Taken in for deep infiltration work

Everyone stand aside, I worked on the show and I've got the real answer for you:

It's a cartoon.

It's a cartoon. Interpret it how you want.

>It's a cartoon.
yes
that it was
your point?

Numbuh 5 had a mom user. She had a french accent.

Unless that was her stepmother.

Numbuh 4. Numbuh 5 is really starting to grow on me too

If we're purely talking side characters, Numbuh 30 C.

23 x 35 was the true OTP of KND desu

They don't look up

>not 45
pleb taste tbqh pham

They same universe has armored bras. You just stop questioning this shit.

I think its been pointed out ARCHIVE is just a Matrix parody episode (they have a ton of parody episodes) and doesn't fit with the lore carried across multiple episodes, especially the movie(s).

Because it was a stupid show where all kids are good guys and all adults are bad guys. The sad thing is that you're probably in your 20s.

It was implied really, really late in the series(like, third to last episode) the that she had a crush on Numbuh 1, but nothing came of it.

I pretty much got into this show on the basis of LeMarche's voice for Father alone. That sinister/aggressive tweak on his Heston/Douglas impression was just so entertaining.

In their world you have to make several jumps in paradigm. Adults would rather be total assholes instead of take money from legitimate customers based solely on age, for an example. Another is their moon is less than several hundred miles from Earth.

The adults and children both have very narrow filters through which they view the world. So seeing a giant odd treehouse probably wouldn't register on most adults radar much of the time.

Should I watch this again?

Did anyone else think 2 and 5 should've remained friends?
I mean, it was pretty meh in retrospect

>This same "IT WAS JUST THEIR IMAGINATION" repeated for every single show
I fucking hate this shit.

Wrong on both accounts.

>I never watched the show: the post
There were several episodes where it was acknowledged that the KND didn't hate all adults, just the "evil" ones.
The Galactic KND, on the other hand...

You are being rhetorical right?

no fun allowed right?

Is this because he's bald?

why does it make me legitimately sad to see things like this?

The Tommy.

I remember this mini-arc KND had where episodes leading to a big finale would come out, and at the same time the CN website would put up flash games relating to said episode where you played your own operative. It all culminated in an attack on Father's house, and I think The Tommy was one of the big heroes.

Wasn't there a fan comic about this? It hit real hard in teh feelz

>It was their animation
>While he was in a coma
>In purgatory!

Every fucking time, every fucking show. It's not original or clever.

>Operation C.A.N.C.E.R
What was he counting down to?

Because the Kids Next Door are supposed to be be both a) highly-trained operatives and b) happy, somewhat self-satisfied children, so when they show real vulnerable emotion like that, it feels very real.

What if he's just Grant Morrison as a kid?

I feel you, brother.

The creator of KND is working with Disney on the Muppet Babies reboot. He still is thinking about GKND though. It's gotta happen eventually. Geendy finally got to finish Samurai Jack after working for Sony Animation.

mite b cool

just realized GKND
doesn't stand for Gay Kids Next Door