You’re An Injustice Destroyer! You’re not just a champion in making sure your friends are being treated fairly...

> You’re An Injustice Destroyer! You’re not just a champion in making sure your friends are being treated fairly, but every single person you meet. One day you’ll make an awesome president!

Powerpuff yourself, Sup Forumsmrades.

powerpuffyourself.com/

what a nice concept not

I just wanted a negative response

>You’ve Got Game! You love sports so much, you’d watch an underwater hockey match, jog to soccer practice and then play video games for two hours, all in one day!

How did you do this?

>You Have Straight “A” Swagger! Your teachers wish all their students were as hardworking and organized as you are, and your report card is so perfect it should come with its own frame.

This also made me realize what a faggot i look like

forgot pic

Whose fucking idea was this

You can set a GIF file to not loop in GIMP.

>You have LOL Power! You’ve got your friends in so many stitches with your crazy jokes that they’re about to bust their guts, and nobody can pull faces in silly pictures as impressive as yours.

I mean yeah, make it a bit chubbier/fatter and that's pretty much me. Black sweatshirt, black sweatpants and black sneakers is a pretty usual style for me.

You’re A Selfie Smasher! Nobody on earth can throw looks quite as fierce as yours, and there is no daring fashion risk that you can’t pull off. If you’re not famous already, you will be soon.

Is that suppose to be President-Elect Trump?

Is the new Powerpuff Girls even good?

user, shit doesn't even begin to describe it, no amount of rose-tinted nostalgia blinders can save you from it, the only winning move is to not watch.

>You’re Fearless! For you, no ghost story is too spooky, no spider too crawly, no rollercoaster too high up from the ground. You’re not afraid of anything or anybody.
huh

best

Didn't know Kim Kardashian was a Powerpuff Girl

>You’re A Hug Monster! You are basically a human teddy bear, and your hugs instantly make everyone feel better. Even people who don’t like surprises can’t get enough of your HUG ATTACKS!
Eh.

>You Have Superhuman Sweetness! You bake the yummiest brownies, have a smile sweeter than cotton candy, and charm the socks off of every single person you meet.
I'll take it.

That explains that spooky Steven universe gif that's keeping me up.

You’ve Got Game! You love sports so much, you’d watch an underwater hockey match, jog to soccer practice and then play video games for two hours, all in one day!