Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/mar/08/samuel-l-jackson-criticises-casting-of-black-british-actors-in-american-films
i.4cdn.org/tv/1508349898445.jpgswastika
i.4cdn.org/tv/1508349898445.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rhe5aphHz8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel like Disney should drop him for using monkey speak like that.

>Biiiiihhhhh
Fucking ape, have some class.

he's a hypocritical dipshit manlet diversity hire, everything he says and does it painfully embarrasing

>about time

Shut the fuck up you god damn nigger.

>yfw it absolutely tanks because nig-nogs don't go to the cinema

Be humble sit down. Biiiiiiiihhhhhhh

I can't believe how for 2 years Sup Forums liked Boyega because majority here despise Daisy Ridley.

DAS RITE

you mean Sup Forums

Sup Forums is cool

Movie studios are filling their "diversity quota" with British blacks that have no connection to the true black american experience. I actually agree with Sam Jackson. this is bullshit. Get me some real niggas, not these tea drinking, crumpit eating, posh talking, breathing up all the white mans air, upper class pretenders.

theguardian.com/film/2017/mar/08/samuel-l-jackson-criticises-casting-of-black-british-actors-in-american-films

>think Boyega runs his own twitter
you and op need to get your brains checked

the only thing Sup Forums hates more than niggers is women, so imagine if there was a combination of both
>star trek discovery
oh.jpg

DAS RIGHT GUV

You have to go back newfaggt

go back to rddit /political/

its crumpet you uncultured rodent

What you Americans dont understand is that they arent black british, they're british just like me.

Sup Forums is at least only a shell of its former self while Sup Forums is completely destroyed

Ah Bootycall, the quintessential 90s kino for the discerning connoisseur negro culture

>he thinks britniggers are upper class

Yep! Sup Forums would back it up!!! Woooooiiiii

Hey fuck you I liked it.

thas rite biiiihhh

>pandering to blacks when they don't pay for their media

They're all just gonna watch the camrip on kodi

Fuck I laughed. You got me Boyega.

>meme response

Is boyega our guy?

DAS RITE WHITE BOI WE GOTCHO SHIT

WE TAKIN OVER WHITE BOOOOOIIIIIII

Can't wait for this to underperform. It will be Ghostbusters 2016 all over again.

You have to understand to him and to many others in this movement 'diversity' just means 'more black people' . Even if you asked people protesting or in a BLM march what diversity means that's what they would tell you. To them a movie, or a business, or a town that is one hundred percent black is maximum 'diversity', maximum goodness.

It's the same thing for women, that huffpost editor posted that tweet saying 'look how diverse' her meeting was when it was all women. To her that's what it means too; "more of my in group = more diversity".

Really for both of these groups and more, by extension what diversity means is "less white males" and the best most perfect diversity is "zero white males".

It will not bomb. It will be the highest grossing capeshit in years. It will mark the end of white western civilization.

Until it hits the dollar theatre.

>not one of those movies are backed by major Hollywood studios
This is a Marvel Disney produced movie. Are you pretending to be retarded?

based boyega

I assume he's talking about major motion pictures

>not one of those movies are backed by major Hollywood studios

Are YOU pretending to be retarded?

Just a cover for self-hating cucks, kikes and niggers to take over playing on the guilt of the white man. Us whites need to take the i.4cdn.org/tv/1508349898445.jpgswastika as our symbol, cast off "guilt" and exterminate all subhuman kikes, spics, niggers, all shitskins must die. This is a disease and these subhuman shitskins will be firmly wiped out, no trace left of their smelly subhuman kind once the white man rises up.

I highly doubt that anyone outside the states will see it.

I hate sharing the planet with flared nostriled, concave craniumed, sharply portruding jawed, beedy eyed, big eared, sub-80 IQ fucking subhuman nigger apes. I wish we could kill them all.

what does biiiiihhhh mean?

>Us whites need to take the i.4cdn.org/tv/1508349898445.jpg as our symbol

what did he mean by this

Key and Peele reference but here he's just trying to be patronizing and failing.

He never got an invite though did he, the fucking bowling pin.

Nice level entry bait. If not, Jesus Christ, bud.

We should shoop it to ask why Blacks commit a large majority of the crime.

>not understanding the significance of a fully black cast in mainstream American media
This is not Madea or some shitty spike lee joint. This is Marvel/Disney.

Because every one is a hit, you remember this classic?

You underestimate the cucking of the west

>Pandering to a demographic known for its thievery

I thought Disney kikes were smart?

>This is a Marvel Disney produced movie.
and it will be the last one too, after it bombs

Seriously asking: Why even famous black people are incapable of properly communicating? Take black actors like Whoopie Goldberg, Samuel Jackson, etc. They are allegedly old and of average intelligence, yet they always speak in stereotypical ghetto slang. Why do black people do this? Is it a way of defending their "culture" or are they incapable of having a smart conversation?
Am I racist for assuming that the way white people speak is the "normal" and proper way?

>Biiihhhhh
I hate black people so much some times.

same shit fampai

Denzel speaks properly.

It's their dialect. They're just products of their environments, but a part of it involves "keepin' it real."

Call it black identity, etc. Yet Li'l Wayne said this about whites: youtube.com/watch?v=Rhe5aphHz8s

This is pandering to white middle class people, not blacks.

>Am I racist for assuming that the way white people speak is the "normal" and proper way?
Yes, but you're right.

Will Black Panther be allowed to bomb?

i hate when british blacks talk like american blacks

t black boy from london

Lil Wayne is a professional bait dodger. That shit's commendable.

If it bombs, they will say that it's a "cult movie" or something like this

I miss Blade.

It’s not a racial thing. Sup Forums constantly posts twitter screencaps of stupid shit white celebrities say.

>whites literally just got BR2049
>complain about niggers getting BP
>a black superhero
>giving a shit about capeshit garbage in the first place

is that way fags

(You)

I really wish he gets killed in episode 9

What a fucking nigger.

>black englishman appropriating black american culture

Sickening.

Ghostbusters was allowed to bomb. That said, with Black Panther being a Marvel movie, no it wont bomb.

It just shows you how tribal identity rules.

He's a Negro, and African Americans are almost all Negro (except for the Somalians and Ethiopians and such, but they're a recent arrival).

As much as people have the best thoughts about diversity and everyone being 1, it just doesn't work in reality.

Why do black people upset you guys so much?

>Biihhhhhhhhhh
So niggers can't even bother making cute abbreviated names for shit now huh? They just sort of trail off. Soon they'll be speaking in zombie moans.

>Bebe's kids
No one of any ethnicity should have to be associated with that movie

Ayo hol up biiiihhhhhhh

>they take more than they give to society
>they're far more criminally orientated, especially violent
>they constantly complain that it's not their fault

If they behaved the same as Asians or Indians, no one would care.

London is 30% white brah. There will soon be no British culture left, it'll be replaced by African, Indian and Middle-Eastern, zero Britain left in that soup.

Good riddance desu. I’m sure eating baked beans for breakfast is a huge loss.

He thinks he does

Yeah, nothing good really comes from there. The rest of Europe is responsible for some good stuff though.

America is two generations separated from them being legally, objectively and overwhelmingly oppressed in terms of economic and social potential. Asians and Indians don't have those problems because they are skilled imports, rather than people who trace their lineage back to black people building railroads or picking cotton.

Also white people are the biggest burdens on society in terms of Welfare, health care and incarceration. Where the hell else is this supposed drain?

That chinaman looks like an Oriental Elon Musk

he was harmless until your faggots harassed him endlessly for looking like an ape in a storm trooper costume.

Are you fucking surprised he shelled up now?

>deal with it, white boi

fuck this klienfelters faggot
fucking bitch hips having cock warming homofuck queer

He said black British, not Black British, he was being descriptive not classifying them.

>by the way I'm Chinese, you know the same country that massacred all of our intellectuals, starved millions of our people to death and has created a dystopian polluted shithole where citizens have lead in their water and pitch black skies. Learn from me!

If blacks can be successful despite living in a world that despises them and treats them like shit, then they have no excuse for failing at their dreams aside from their own ineptitude. Dehumanizing black people makes it easier for them to accept their own shortcomings.

>He thinks European films are better than British films

Not saying I watch a lot of British films - and one should be selective in American cinema - but European cinema is trash. Utter garbage.

and because kids wouldn't buy his "mean looking nigger with a gun" action figure

>implying principal photography for ep. IX isn't nearly finished already

>Also white people are the biggest burdens on society in terms of Welfare, health care and incarceration.

Chinese and Indians in China and India aren't a problem, even the poor ones.

>muh whites take more

Not on averages.

Whites actually produce more for society than they take. Just because there's far more, the numbers will be higher overall.

Negroes don't. 60 percent are on welfare/unemployed.

If the numbers were reversed, the US wouldn't be a country of note.

Tbf they are a step above American niggers

Bitch.

All you Biiiihhhhhs need to sit down and be humble!

>nigerian
>probably have never been in nigeria

>Risitas 1825

Non

Well blacks were forced to watch movies with 95% cast for a century, so it's only fair that white people should get used to movies with 95% black cast

apparently BR2049 is the new symbol of the alt-right

I hate this monkey more everyday. And to think I actually liked him. Piece of shit.

>You retweeted

The film primarily set in an African country people who are genuinely upset by the casting for Black Panther need to fuck off and reevaluate their lives.

This is coming from a white irishfag