ITT: TV shows that plebs glazed over and didn't understand

ITT: TV shows that plebs glazed over and didn't understand

Jesus Christ, user

DUDE BIKERS LMAO

It was pretty good but the forced drama with Gemma and no sign of her getting what she deserves made me drop it near season 5 i think.

It started good
But then it got so fucking bad.
The ending was one of the most trash endings ever conceived.
>Must destroy the club so I can become Jesus
Fuck me it was bad.

Tig deserved so much worse an ending, I'm glad I dropped it

she dies in the penultimate episode.

MUH FAMILY MUH CLUB

fuck whats so good about this huh? season 1 was boring as fuck and season 2 isnt even trying, i gave up already

> Show about biker gangs.
> Over half of it takes place in the hospital waiting room.

>gotta be straight for muh kid
>b-but muh club

every major plot point:
-A betrayal
-A death
-Some ripple effect from a death or betrayal

gotta reach out down the pipeline to brown and make whole before we get blowback from black and yellow jaysus chroist jackeyboy

Kinda figured shit like that would happen but the fact that she stays alive so long when tons of other characters died painfully for not even half of the shit she got away with makes her unbearable.

Fucking this

inb4 someone posts the horrible cgi shit like Bobby pulling the quadriplegic behind his bike

>quadriplegic

paraplegic, whatever

You just wanted me to post it, you sneaky boy.

DUDE BOMBS LMAO

The later seasons got quite bad, but the characters were pretty good so you kept watching.

Then they didn't know how to end a prison drama as a drama of this type doesn't end, especially with multiple characters.

So they took the easy way out and DUDE BOMBS *rolls credits*

JAYSUS CHROIST

dropped the show when his daughter was killed by niggers so they go looking to find his other daughter who is getting fucked by a nigger and their all like ok. He should have threw her in the pit and burned her alive as well.

It was good until:
>Tig's tranny love affair
>Niggers allowed in the club
>Muh suicide

So you think it was good for 99% of its runtime? Because all the things you listed literally only happen in the last season. Your last two points literally happen in the very last episode

this show was a boring piece of shit