Is there any reason he's always talking about Donald Trump?

Is there any reason he's always talking about Donald Trump?

He can’t evict Trump from living in his head rent free

>liberals actually have time to watch late night shows

Kek plebs

Because Trump is 1. President and 2. a complete train wreck

Of course people are going to talk about Trump you alt-right retard cuck faggot

People love hearing about trump

Aww is little Pedro salty about the upcoming wall deal? Don't worry buddy you might get to stay if the democrats play ball.

>Is there any reason he's always talking about Donald Trump?
Because Trump is the current president.

t. reddit

this dude gives me the creeps. He seems like he has no single original thought and is just rattling off whatever is spoon fed to him

Because you elected a fucking reality TV personality as president you retard.

t. reddit

>white male republican president
Fix that for you.
>libcucks and shitskins are so broken they feel oppressed because the president is a white male

Because he's the worst at a subgenre that was the worst of a genre that's already in decline. Late Night is normie cancer, but not even normies can stand Meyers. They'd rather watch Oliver's smug bullshit, Fallon's cackling retardation during sketches, or Jimmy Kimmel try to make le epin memes with celebs on Youtube. Even Corden has that stupid car karaoke shit. Meyers has literally nothing to sell so he tries to draw on the liberal circlejerk, but literally every host is doing that as well and they're better at it than he is. If you are a talkshow normie that hates Trump, your order would probably be Oliver=Colbert > Kimmel > Fallon > Trevor Noah > Others > Meyers.

>alt-right retard cuck faggot
So many meme insults. Call him reddit too, champ. That'll teach him.

There's a major market for this kind of stuff. Colbert sucks but come on how is that not clear? He found something that works great for him and he's sticking to it.
There's something off about the way he does interviews. The interaction between him and guests seems stunted, like it lacks a certain chemistry. I'm not really sure how to explain it better.

>2 mil views on 4/5 of the videos

I wonder...

hmmm it really scrambles my noodles

The only other choice was Bill Clinton's wife, and even he chose Monica Lewinsky over her.

So...

>Why are they attacking the president of our country for being retarded?

because donald trump is the president and is therefore almost always relevent. if you didnt want this to happen then you shouldnt have voted for him

I'm not a Shillary advocate, I'm just saying it's stupid not to expect controversial news from a controversial figure.

ratings

dumbass

Ew. This is just sad now.

I think we broke them, lads.

Is there any reason the media is always talking about pancakes?

Fallon ratings have collapsed since the election and he's fairly apolitical. Same with Conan.

Meanwhile Colbert and Kimmel ratings have improved greatly.

It's obvious what people want

>conservatives elect a clownish moron with holes in his brain to office
>he's predictably the worst president of all time and fucks up daily

Why do they keep making fun of hiiiimmm?!?!

late night is now just a political extravaganza, with everyone competing for scraps of viewers (colbert tops out at like 3 million lmao)

at least carson is dead and doesnt have to see this

>9 year old girl dies after eating a piece of pancake

Well, pancakes are delicious.

>muh orange cheeto brainlet

It's proof he's a hack and that Trump is the only thing he can do

>kukservatives too busy working two jobs for minimum wage since dumb poors, no tv time

kek

Fallon dug his own grave

He's literally the most powerful man in the world, he's also an endless source of comedy.

fallon actually does the worst BECAUSE he's apolitical. late night is a joke now and its not just me saying that.

after a long day people just want to settle in and watch kimmel cry because guns are still legal.

Trying get viewers by joining the Colbert Trump Train but literally nobody watches or knows who Meyers is.

Because the Democrats are pretty much in Hollywood's pocket. Almost every mayor, senator and governor of California has been a Democrat for decades

Note how they didn't mock Obama in his entire presidency nor they did ever take a jab at Hillary Clinton. Also expressing different viewpoints from their agenda will get you blacklisted and vilified. Just look at Tim Allen and James Corden

>apolitical
He has Trump hit pieces

These youtube views are boosted, right?

If I was an advertiser I'd be slamming desks demanding federal oversight that guarantees all youtube views are real

Then again all media companies are run by women, so they don't give a shit

Because his ivy league Marxist writers make him

so does everyone

but its not "the trump sketch comedy show"

also colbert and the like think they're heroes for doing this crap which is very off-putting. kimmel is probably the worst with his fucking crocodile tears and sob stories.

What's he trying to reach with his hands?

Trump is the current President and there's always some kind of drama unfolding in his White House. It's also good ratings.

FUCK WHITE "PEOPLE" AND FUCK GLOMPF