Paul Dini to write Harley Loves Joker

comicsalliance.com/dc-april-covers-preview/

>HARLEY QUINN #17
>Written by AMANDA CONNER and JIMMY PALMIOTTI • Backup story written by PAUL DINI and JIMMY PALMIOTTI • Art by JOHN TIMMS • Backup story art by BRET BLEVINS • Cover by AMANDA CONNER • Variant cover by FRANK CHO
>“Deadly Sin” part one! The twisted Harley Sinn’s been released from prison, and she’s looking to hurt Harley in a whole new way…by going after somebody she loved and lost! And to make this issue extra-unmissable, a brand-new backup story begins, set in Harley’s earliest days with the Joker—and co-written by one of Harley’s original creators, Paul Dini! “Harley Loves Joker” kicks off as Harley makes the biggest mistake of her burgeoning criminal career…accidentally revealing the location of Mistah J’s hideout!
>On sale APRIL 5 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+

And here we were panicking Palmiotti and Co were gonna do it

dumping the rest

>SUPERGIRL: BEING SUPER #3
>Written by MARIKO TAMAKI • Art and cover by JOELLE JONES
>Kara Danvers’ hidden memories of her life on another planet are bubbling to the surface—but is she alone here on earth? Following the devastating events of the Midvale Earthquake, Kara and Dolly struggle to piece their lives back together—but what’s up with Coach? Their mentor is acting strangely, and her odd behavior goes from curious to downright creepy when Kara follows her back to a Lexcorp bunker deep underground. What she’s hiding will change Kara’s life forever—all will be revealed and a hero will need to be super in this penultimate chapter!
>PRESTIGE FORMAT • On sale APRIL 26 • 48 pg, FC, 3 of 4, $5.99 US • RATED T

>DEATHSTROKE #17
>Written by CHRISTOPHER PRIEST • Art by JOE BENNETT and NORM RAPMUND • Cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ • Variant cover by SHANE DAVIS
>“Twilight” part six! All the chips fall as dark secrets within Deathstroke’s world are revealed, including Power Girl—who learns her houseguest’s true identity. Determined to atone for her mistake, the 16-year-old takes on the World’s Deadliest Assassin on her own. Will she bring Deathstroke to justice…or die trying?
>On sale APRIL 19 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+

>THE WILD STORM #3
>Written by WARREN ELLIS • Art and cover by JON DAVIS-HUNT • Variant cover by JAMIE McKELVIE • Variant cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS
>Angela Spica is wounded, alone and hiding from black-ops killers sent by her own benefactor, the man she thought responsible for her well-being—the mastermind behind an assassination attempt the Engineer just foiled. But, unknown to her, she might yet have a chance to survive this terrible day. The Grifter has a plan. A storm is building. And through it all, a mysterious woman crackles though the electrical devices that inhabit our lives, slipping among the invisible networks of the world. There’s something new in the world.
>On sale APRIL 19 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T+

For some reason whenever I copy anything at comicsalliance it gets a weird shit pasted in at the end

It's like an anti-copypaste measure. So that poor fools that copy and paste paste gets dragged with the source of the info

I would love for Harley and the Joker to get back together just to sup on the Ivyleague tears.
Sink a ship with a bigger ship. Do it movie synergy!

You know IvyLeague would be happy since that would mean Ivy is free of Harley, right?. That group totally dispise Harley/Ivy to the point that they drive Ivy fans that ship Harley/Ivy away from them

>Dini writing Harley x Joker
Oh poetic justice, I love you.

>Joker loves Harley arc
>Harley loves Joker arc
All is good in the world desu.

I support anything that gets Harley back in her old costume.

>Harley loves Joker
>Harley LOVES Joker
>Harley loves JOKER
Has anyone committed seppuku yet?

>this isn't a cover for Little Black Book
Fuck dc

For the looks of it the whole board commited suppuku since the thread is dead

And they say that Harley/Joker isn't triggering.

BabsBruce is more tiggering, just check out the OTP thread, no mention of Harley/Joker or Harley/Ivy. Methinks Harley/Joker is only midly triggering, same with Harley/Ivy

Why is Slut Harley holding Lucille?

Because Lucille is a slut...Also a carpet muncher

Trips of truth.

I got you, famalam

Nice.

Also
>Harley loves Joker
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

surprised DC remembered black power girl

Is movie synergy happening?

I wish they didn't. They could have kept ignoring her and nobody would care

>Or die trying

DO IT DC. This is the best way to get away with it. A black writer getting Deathstroke to kill blackpower girl will deflect most of the heat

I wouldn't even complain desu.

Okay, so back when Rocksteady made their villain designs for Arkham City they were informed by the fact they're meant to be living in a shitty, essentially post-apocalyptic unregulated prison hellhole, so they work with what they got, e.g. Harley has a baseball bat instead of her oversized hammer.

But then Arkham City sold like hotcakes and that design became the prototype for what we now know as "nuHarley". So Harley Quinn's signature weapon is a baseball bat now, despite the fact it was just supposed to be a no-budget replacement for a prop that actually fit the clown motif.

Considering Harley herself is a character first made for a cartoon and then only brought into "canon", it kind of fits that changes to her would happen outside "accepted canon" as well.

Isn't her solo supposed to be after the main continuity anyway?

I would love it if we went back to the good old days when Harley was a sad, cautionary tale. And you know, an actual villain