You will never give him a hug and a basket of hot wings and tell him it will be alright

>you will never give him a hug and a basket of hot wings and tell him it will be alright

Like he'd let you touch him.

I'll touch you if you don't be quiet

He's friggin immortal. I'd say it balances out.

Carl will never notice you.

But sometimes he kinda wants to die.

>you will never eat boiled christmas present
feels good

>you will never use both arms to jerk off Carl after the penis enlargement
Why even live?

Well OP

jeez, this thread is depressing me

let's go to Carls pool to cheer up

He lets the Fryman hug him more than once, and he hates him. I think any of us could show him hot wings and trick him into a hug first and he'd be alright, I hope he cries and lets it out.

C-can I go in the pool?

Reminds me of a great golden titbit from old Flintstones.

Fred and Barney are sitting outside Fred's house, leaning against the wall on a warm summer day. Meanwhile Betty and Wilma are mowing the lawn, beating carpets of dust and washing clothes.

"They sure work hard, don't they Barn?", Fred says.
"Gee yeah Fred, I hate seeing them do all this hard work", Barney responds.
"Yeah, let's go sit out back, where we can't see them", Fred offers.

I thought he lost his junk at seaworld?

He says that but later on we find out that the other mafioso Italian that does botched plastic surgery was the guy that took his testicle.

I'm not up to date on my carl lore.

He's an asshole though.

Yeah I know. He's relateable.

It's cool they keep changing up the lore a little bit. But that was a great episode.

But his neighbors are bigger assholes.

Yeah like that huge monster that was going through a tough divorce. The robots were the worst though.

I still get nightmares just by thinking about them too much

>you will never give him a better house

Well one got Carl a million dollars because of the walls bleeding premium elf blood.

>2 stories
>multiple bed and bath from what we can tell
>that huge TV
>comfy maroon carpeting
>decent pool
>breakfast nook

Carl's house is great

Oh you mean Danzig? Yeah that was nice of him to do. But it wasn't his neighbor.

It's weird we almost never see the aqua teen garage. We visit the attic and the crawlspace more than we do the garage which takes up a decent chunk of their home.

Well the garage was only buy enough to fit the cart. Plus I fucking love Willie Nelson dude is great.

JUICE