Things that bothered you for the longest time in Disney

Why does Jane have such a huge ass?

Arent the dresses in that age lined with metal? Or wiring to keep it up like that

It's a bustle.

it's called a bustle, they're essentially a large bundle of fabric worn at the back of a skirt to make their ass look bigger, popular in Victorian time

It's a whalebone-frame dress you dumb fuck.

They were a thing in the 1800s

T I C C

why did he call himself Syndrome?

Downs.

syndromes are usually synonymous illness, disorders, or anomalies. He's supposed to be the first superhero without a super power in the Incredibles Universe.

He was feeling a little bit down

>first non powered cape
Bullshit. With all this crazy supertech, nobody else thought to use gadgets? Hell, Dynaguy used those rocket gauntlets to fly.

It was the style at the time.

Dynaguy still had a power. Several supers used gadgets in conjunction with their powers, but there weren't any non-powered superheroes.

Even if you're too dumb to understand what a bustle is, you didn't notice that her ass is smaller in all the scenes she isn't wearing the big yellow dress?

He is a syndrome of a society that seeks to make everyone feel special despite disparity in merit and capabilities. He embodies the kind of people produced by that society: bitter, spiteful and irresponsible

Why would that bother you, faggot?

Can you hold stuff in it like a purse? It looks like the back flap opens.

no, not only is it behind you but it's under several layers of dress fabric

You can't possibly be this stupid.

>disney fans

Bigger is better and Disney knows it.

>trying to ruin my fantasy of big dress = big ass

fuck off faggots, Jane has the biggest ass of all the Disney princesses sans Elastigirl

interestingly given that the point of the bustle was to look like you had a big ass this user's reaction shows it works

>Jane
>Elastigirl
>princesses

>autism

That's what fapfic concepts about Jane stumbling into some fertility goddess's temple are for

>tfw no gf that would wear a long victorian dress with a bustle for you

Victorian dress is also my fetish, although in my case my gf likes that sort of thing

But does she have an actual gown?

Victorians knew what was up.

Can someone post an HD screenshot of when Tarzan presses his head against her chest? I just want to see it again.

>This thread
Damn. Sometimes I forget Sup Forums is just as autistic as the rest of Sup Forums.
No, I dont browse generals.

>Jane is not real

Why live. She has the best looks and personality.