Pre-Order to play as Darkseid

>Pre-Order to play as Darkseid

How about no?

Other urls found in this thread:

superherohype.com/news/388887-meet-bruce-waynes-cousin-in-new-powerless-promo#/slide/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums

how exactly are they going to explain Darkseid vs Deadshot making any sense?

>Not waiting to pick up the Completed Edition with all DLC a year later for 5 bucks

The same reason Dan can be Gouki/Akuma and why a Servbot can beat Shuma-Gorath

fighting games

You didn't play the first game or read any comics. Magic super-pills. Now we'll have a cosmic pill.

Also I don't blame you, that game was fucking terrible and the comic is only suitable for teens.

>>>/NAAAAARGHH/

>that game was fucking terrible and the comic is only suitable for teens.
Go away Shinnok.

I did play the first game but even the super-pills in that don't put a nomal human on the same tier as Darkseid

That's why the sequel has a different, more powerful handwaving device.

Truth hurts.
It put a normal human on the same level as Superman and Lobo. It wouldn't be hard for them to asspull an even stronger pill. Hence why I said there would be a new cosmic pill or procedure.

>movies, tv, video games, cartoons, comics

seriously is there anything DC CAN'T fuck up?

Oh, I thiught you were talking about a leak or something then I saw the cover and yeah Supes looks like Darkseid

Darkseid Is a leaked

>don't put a nomal human on the same tier as Darkseid
They literally put everyone on superman's level

Seriously? Proof, not that I don't beliebe you after all Darkseid is in the mobile game

Gameplay and Story Segregation.

>""""new details"""" in a few days
>it's just a story trailer
>no new character reveals
>after 6 months of nothing

Huh, that's something...Well then

So they're doing the same thing that they did with MKX and Goro? Fuck me.

They can't do Injustice XL, right? All those DLCs in kombat games are annoying.

>Xbox one

An Extended/XL/Ultimate edition of the game it's almost guarantee, MK9 had one, Injustice had one, MKX had one. You just have to wait for it

Don't pin this on DC, this is Neatherrealm being a bunch of greedy fucks. They did it with MKX and they're going to keep doing it until people stop buying their shit.

Seriously, why is NRS being so coy with the character reveals? Did the complaints about the faces looking like shit get under their skins?

MK XL isn't an ultimate edition cuz they were planing to make another Kombat pack after the XL release.

Well I thought it was one since Injustice got announced and NRS stopped with MKX

Pre-Order For Darkseid!

Were? As in aren't anymore? Shame, I know the business practices are shaddy, but I kinda wanted more non-guest characters.

They did the same thing after they revealed Quan Chi a couple years ago. The entire company goes silent for months at a time.

they said in december the pack is in work, but everyone who's following NRS is actually wanting Injustice 2.

They say they are still working on the pack. But i'm pretty sure they'll make another guest in.

Well they shouldn't have announced Injustice 2 then, most people shifted their attention towards Injustice 2 since that what got announced and it's new (and wanted like you said)

Yes I'm sure it's NRS who is responsible and not WB Games who publishes nothing but games with tons of overpriced DLC.

>Well they shouldn't have announced Injustice 2 then
It's not a news that NRS and Boone are morons.

A considerable number of NRS's audience outright hates Injustice and sees it as an unfortunate contractual obligation to get to the next MK, I guess they're trying to appease both audiences at the same time.

Source?

>Mouseketeer on damage control mode
Pathetic desu

But superman beats darkseid by just trying a little harder

No way Rain and Fujin will get passed over again. R-right?

That doesn't change that NRS are the worst.

As a fellow Mouseketeer, I apologize.

Boon would never do same dlc twice

seriously the worst fucking company in existence

Fuck you, Boon. If you'll insist on giving me guest characters at least give me a new Freddy that doesn't suck.

>Rain and Fujin

You'll have Sareena and Taven. NRS doesn't make logical choices for their Kombat Pack

It kind of does because it means WB are the worst. Have the last few years of their games not made that blisteringly obvious by now?

DC should cross over with Shonen Jump instead. Superman vs Goku can be real.

I can imagine the trailer reveal driving people nuts.

Go away.

Its a fighting game, you are just supposed to go with it. Do you question Mega Man taking on Wolverine?

I would be morbidly curious to see them trying to salvage these shit PS2 era characters, tbqh.

nah, now its AT&T which is worse

>have gear system
>can give GameStop "Joker's Vacation Pack with +2 Crowbar and Hawaiian Shirt"
>can give Target "Batman Beyond Hi-Tech Pack and Homing Batarang"
>can give Wal-Mart "Slut Bitch Cunt Harley Quinn With Child-Murdering Special Move Pack"

>instead do another fucking on-disc character 5kb lockout

C-can I have my waifu Ashrah instead?

>Child-Murdering Harley
You silly Billy, that story wasn't canon because _______.

>to salvage
They did it nice with Bo'rai Cho, and Sareena was a QT in the story mode.

You can have a pick between Darrius and Dairou, that's the best I can do for you.

I prefer the character pre-order honestly. I you're a dumb faggot like me who has to have all the pretty clothes for his action figures then that retailer exclusive shit was infuriating and it took months for it all to come out as DLC. A character meanwhile is one thing available everywhere that will get released immediately and will only effect you if you're an idiot who buys the game in the middle of it's life instead of the start or the end.

Bo Rai Cho is fine, I guess. Only one of his variations is viable and his design is extremely uninspired, though.

I miss that useless cutie.

I just want Johnny Cage sassing and shit talking the entire DC roster

They should just give us Booster Gold with Johnny's VA.

>Tons of singleplayer content
>Actual story mode
>Extras and crap
>But no they're the worst because WB makes them do DLCs
You're a fucking idiot.

Only if he talks as much smack as Cage then itd be 10/10

You'll have Cassie Instead. Best i can do. Cassie is their new pet.

I assume that's why Supergirl is here. Besides being a TV show tie in she works as the spunky young blonde for this.

>Darkseid
No all I need is Red Hood and Poison Ivy and im happy

pretty soon there's going to be no difference

I respect the initiative to drive the plot forward despite the hiccups, though. I hope MK11 has a ten year jump so all the kids from X are adults and all the classic characters are in their 60s, so some won't show up.

I don't want any MK characters to cross over into Injustice 2. Scorpion was a wasted spot in Injustice 1's roster to begin with and then literally broke the game, making most matches Scorpion vs Scorpion. But its rumored to be Sub-Zero this time, so, whatever Boon.

>I assume that's why Supergirl is here.

She'll have the blondie role, and maybe Cassie's gameplay, but i can't see Supergirl with Cassie's personality and role.

oh I'm sorry I forgot all about that great DC... thing

I mean shit they even fucked up their logo

>Scorpion was a wasted spot in Injustice

Look at all those waster spot in MKX.
You'll have several stupid guest in Injustice 2

>Scorpion was a wasted spot in Injustice 1's
>half the roster is batfaggery

>making most matches Scorpion vs Scorpion
>being a tourneyfag

Scorpion was by far the best selling DLC character so there's not much to do against that.

That being said, Johnny Cage is still a much better guest than Sub-Zero, considering Cold is 90% confirmed.

Blame the casuals who buy all the guests way more than the regular characters. Thanks to them it won't be just Sub-Zero but Spawn, a Watchmen character and possibly Hellboy making it in as well. I have no problem with the last three.

Friendly reminder to never pre-order a video game because it encourages lazy devs and negatively impacts the video game's final product.

>half the roster is batfaggery

You have to admit that half of the DC's merchandising is batfaggery

MK needed guest characters, DC doesnt

I'm so mad they wasted their time with Leatherface, and even more with the fact they made him much more interesting than Jason, who is by far the blandest DLC character in X.

Don't worry user, they'll let you play as Darkseid anyways for a 5-dollar DLC. Included in this DLC will also be female furies costumes for Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Catwoman.

>You have to admit that half of the DC's merchandising is batfaggery
Well no shit. Look at what they did to that tv show powerless. It was originally about an insurance company or something. Now its a dept in wayne enterprises. And now this shit
superherohype.com/news/388887-meet-bruce-waynes-cousin-in-new-powerless-promo#/slide/1

>MK needed guest characters
Why?

Mkx have a shit ton of appearing characters who should have been in the game.

Alan Tudyk looks JUST.

But see, when we saw the poll for Hellboy and Spawn, those were interesting character ideas because both characters have history with DC. I can at least deal with that, other comic book characters showing up, rather than MK characters showing up. Leave MK characters in their own title, y'know?

Batman has faced off against so many people in the DC Universe, you could call any character part of the "batfaggery" problem. Sure, the roster was a bit Gotham heavy, but still doesn't excuse Scorpion wasting a spot.

And I'm not a tourneyfag by any means, but Scorpion was able to shit on the Injustice cast so easily, most people stopped playing their mains for easy wins with Scorpion.

I don't think anyone would have a problem with those 3, desu.

the curse of DC

you would think after Rogue One Disney would put him in something Marvel related poor guy

oh well maybe after that piece of shit show gets cancelled

Every guest character was more popular than theMK characters

DC are known worldwide

And yet Scorpion still sold the best of the six DLC characters in Injustice. Who it is doesn't matter, for whatever reason a guest character, ANY guest character is automatically more appealing to casuals than the people the game is actually supposed to be about.

They should have keeped them for an horror movie fighting game.

And what you're saying is those caracters are for casuals because they are more popular than MK (and you're right).

Boon was lying yo and set it up for Scorpion to win

I mean Scorpion vs goddamn Zod, Lobo, and Batgirl

OF course he wont

>you could call any character part of the "batfaggery" problem
Are you high?
>Bane
>Batgirl
>Batman
>Catwoman
>Deathstroke
>Harely
>Joker
>Nightwing
>Solomon Grundy
Thats 1/3 of the roster.Gotham is the damn center of their DC universe. Most of these chars couldve been saved for the sequel

>Deathstroke
>Grundy
>batfaggery

Batman, Joker and Catwoman were needed. Maybe Harley to have another sexy slut. But they should have stoped here. Captain Boomrang could have been an interesting character to play with.

Yes and I'm sure Sub-Zero won't sell better than every other DLC character in this because reasons. It doesn't matter what DC character they could have chosen since all the major ones casuals know were already in the base game. Of the millions of people who buy these games only a very small percentage will know any DC character who hasn't been in a movie or show but the vast majority of them will know Sub-Zero.

You'll have Scorpion again and you'll damn well like it.

>Darkseid is pretty much confirmed to be the villain of the game

Can Evil Superman have a shot at redemption? Will Good Superman show up?

That's not Disney

Yes Lord Bushy Brows

What? Him being a pre-order bonus assures that he won't be the villain, he probably won't even be in the story like with Goro in MKX. You don't make your main villain a pre-order bonus.