Vice Principles

Who shot gamby Sup Forums?

Black woman's kid most probably

Gamby did

Maybe her husband, Paperboy the Rapper?

fucking Lee did it. Lee. if you dumb shits don't already know it was Lee, then you're a cuck.

Casper knew this

>Paperboy the Rapper?
lol

An actual indian

Lee Gamby?

Quasimodo predicted this

webm of the suspects in Gamby's book?

I still think it's Lee, he's such a fucking prick and sociopath.

It was mi-cha

Ray, Duh

this. he wants him out teh family picture.

Only 4 more episodes until it's done forever. Damn. I'm having fun with this show.

Fargo wife

I think the whodunnit is that they wrote this at the last minute and needed a cliff hanger to end the season.

That black lady and the shooting aren't even mentioned anymore in this season.

How do you think this is all supposed to play out in a story arc? its not...

Me too. 2nd season much better than the first. And because it was shot before Trump won and the media went full commie, it's the only watchable new show.

The shooting is mentioned constantly. The fuck are you on about?

>That black lady and the shooting aren't even mentioned anymore in this season.
excuse the fuck out of me, have you even watched 1 episode this whole season

Last episode was literally fucking filler. So yes, I agree with you.

lmao, biting on the red herring.

It was Ms. Abbott. They literally show she's crazy and she's obsessed and jealous enought to do it.

N A S H

> "DayShawn, you seen my killer?"
> Nah, Mr Gamby
scene

> "I'm gonna move out in the sticks and make a trap house"
> mmmm....okay
scene

So at some point its has to close the loop and reveal the killer. If it isn't LEE RUSSELL, then its a complete waste of time.

In fact, the only reason it would be relevant to shoot Gamby was to make Russell the defacto principal. That is the only device to service the story

Where is her leg

Lee is too obvious. It's deflection. And the shooting is driving everything Neil is doing.

I think it was Buschemi's brother from Boardwalk Empire. The stepfather to Gamby's kid.

His character is too fucking nice and accepting, I'm guessing he has a dark side and was getting jealous of Gamby.

yes

>Lee is too obvious. It's deflection.
this ain't Agatha Christie here, user

Give them a little credit user.

anybody else get a boner from Lee Russell's alpha sisters?

Gamby is going to suspect it's Lee and that'll lead to a showdown in the Home Alone house. Then Gamby's lil gremlin will come to his rescue and shoot Lee.

It's Snodgrass

>anybody else get a boner from Lee Russell's alpha sisters?

Ray, obviously

the secretary with the glasses, who gets abused by him fucking constantly

Who benefited the most from his being shot?
Follow the fucking money, people.
That's why we're seeing Lee's life start to unravel.
This shit ain't pottery, it's basic as fuck.

She's called Ms. Swift you fucking pleb, she's the best waifu

yea, miss swift fucking shot him

Russell, of course.

He's damn near a sociopath, and a pathological liar.

fucking brainlets lmao

>It was Ms. Abbott
This. We already knew she was kinda weird for gamby but to roofie some stranger(why does she have roofies?) shows she is fucking crazy. She was probably super pissed off he was with snodgrass and figure if she can't have him no one can and that's why she shot him. The fact that he lived and they are no longer together means she has a 2nd chance. At the end of the episode gamby was also taking her back to his new secluded house in the woods which means she will know where to go kill him when he and snodgrass inevitably get back together. The parking lot scene with the string also puts her right back in the spot she shot gamby. Its pottery.

Also calling it now that the kid he is mentoring will somehow save his ass in the last episode.

>Lee, Ray
Too obvious
>Ms Swift, Dayshawn, Snodgrass
Interesting theories

cool.
who do you think shot gamby?

She's a cutie.

i like this theory, but why did she burn lee's car? for all she knew he'd be the one to walk out there and discover it

Nice dubs, but you're wrong. Both seasons were written ahead and filmed at the same time.

>Ms. Abbott.
I think that's a viable choice, but since we didn't see her "nursing him back to health", I don't think she did it.

Russell is clearly power hungry enough to do the job, and by blowing up his shitty old car, he managed to convince his rich doctor wife to buy him a new one "commensurate with his new position as sole principal".

It was Russell.

>but why did she burn lee's car?
Every teacher hates Lee's guts. She's just DAMAGED enought to do this.

Anyone else not want the show to end? I want Lee and Gamby to have more adventures running the school. Show is comfy.

>not being able to tuck your leg back
Jesus Christ, America.

they really should have chose an uglier actress for Ms. Abbott. She's too hot for Gamby to just have zero interest in whatsoever

he was the cool vp at the time, wasn't he? gamby was the hated one, lee was the cool one. now that he's principal he's hated. at least that's the vibe i got from the beginning of the first season. but yeah, she's crazy enough to not even need a reason

I dig the style and it has some pretty kino scenes (just like Eastbound & Down) but there's only so much you can do with it.

No, just the opposite. I hate seeing bitch men allow themselves to get shit on by some dumb cunts. He should have knocked their teeth out.

Plausible.

Her, or Ray.

Lee
or
Ms Abbott - seems most likely
Dayshawn - probably not though
Ray - maybe
Gale - maybe
Robin Shandrell - maybe
some random person - most likely

Christine, obviously.

spoilers

it was desean, the black school cook, and the short front office girl, ms. swift. remember how it was desean that was the first to find gamby after he was shot and supposedly chased down the shooter? and remember how it was Ms. Swift in the S1 finale that radioed gamby to say his car was on fire?

But why? I can't think of a motive?

Dayshawn has no reason to shoot Gamby though. None whatsoever. He probably has the nicest relationship with Gamby out of everyone in the show

i like this idea if they just wanted to burn the cars and if a third person was the shooter. it'd make for a nice twist

I get the feeling they were equally hated, but season one was centered mainly on Gamby (and apart from that, Gamby-Russell vs Brown) so it naturally gave you that impression

>for all she knew he'd be the one to walk out there and discover it

That's why it wasn't her.

Only Lee would willingly ignore his burning car for the sole purpose of getting the opportunity to shoot Gamby if he came out alone to investigate, which he did.

>But why? I can't think of a motive?
Well, he is black, user

>She's too hot for Gamby to just have zero interest in

Not when Ms. Snodass is willing to throw him some attention. She's the perfect "I'll settle for this" type.

swift would have plenty of reason, most notably because gamby is a massive asshole to her AND she loved dr. brown. go watch all of season 1 or season 2 and count how many times gamby goes out of his way to harass Swift

desean may because 1. he and swift have a thing that's been blatantly suggested for a while now and 2. gamby has made multiple racist (yet hilarious) comments to desean in previous episodes.

Anyone else disappointed that Ben Best didn't get a part in the show?

Ms. Abbott is better than Snodgrass overall

No, it wasn't Dayshawn. Dude has absolutely ZERO motive to risk his ass to shoot Gamby. Hell, Gamby is one of the few faculty we see ever talking to Dayshawn, or any of the kitchen staff.

>Also calling it now that the kid he is mentoring will somehow save his ass in the last epis

This is almost 100% going to happen. That random kid has gotten way too much screen time/semi-redemption arc to not play a critical role in the end

just watch, user. just watch.

i didn't put that post in a spoiler tag in the middle of a spoiler thread for no reason.

McBride and Hill said they aren’t political at all and have no interest in making bullshit Trump shows

someone remind me what lee was doing when gamby radioed him about the cars being on fire. that's the only thing that keeps me from suspecting him because of there not being enough time for him to get into costume. of course, he could have been lying about whatever he was doing

Whatever happened to Best? He fell off with McBride and Hill before the second season of Eastbound

she's like a tall, dorky looking Anna Faris

Give us a reason why then if you have so much insider info

They've made a point to show Dayshawn as being one of the few school workers that Gamby respects. Despite Gamby being a VP and Dayshawn being a lowly cafeteria worker.

It doesn't fit into the plot at all to make Dayshawn the shooter, even if he and Ms. Swift are in a relationship

that sucks. what happened?

Ray or Seychelles

>Seychelles
Ray is a more believable ass pull

>one of the few school workers that Gamby respects

yeah gamby respects him. that's great.

>vice principals is kino
said no one ever

Snodgrass's former boyfriend, that teacher dude

the killer is someone that wants Lee Russel as the principal.

but who could that possibly be, user? surely not Lee Russell? that makes too much fucking sense

Corndogged

but that's exactly why.

nice pelvis, would rape

if that happens i'll find jody hill and kumite his hillbilly ass

Seychelles and Lee are in a homosexual relationship. They're secret lovers. Seychelles did it for Lee.

Can't be, he was on the phone with Gamby.

The only ones I can think of that like Russel are the niggerian children, and the new grandmother character.

It's more believable than the "Dayshawn did it because he loves Ms. Swift and they decided to kill Gamby together" theory