twitter.com/AnonBabble

honestly, its not very realistic at all

I love it, sucks we wont get a dvd till like 2023

LMM does a good job of spinning Burr to be sympathetic

Soundtrack is solid

original Broadway cast was amazing

HONHONHON
JE M'APPELLE LAFAYETTE

Why won't they just make the film already. Just like The Book of Mormon, the overwhelming majority of people don't live in places where they can see these stage plays, and even if they can, tickets are insanely expensive.

>make everyone important black
>don't make all the slave actors white

missed opportunity

Unironically love it, one of my favourite musicals. Can't wait to see It in London.

>make a musical celebrating diversity by casting the founding fathers as minorities
>actual minorities can't afford a ticket

I might be more of a traditionalist when it comes to my musicals but I did not particularly enjoy the whole rape situation with the music. Sounded tacky to me IMO.

Wrote My Way Out is straight fire

Musicals are gay, there's no way around that. This one just sounded like some high school history presentation that tried to be cool and hip with it by doing the hip-hop thing the kids are crazy about these days. Literally 100% of the praise is from muh diversity.

the first half is way better than the second half, but you can say that about most musicals

There's a decent bootleg video floating around tho

Black Lincoln pissed me off a little which I can only admit here.

Overall it was great and I liked most of the songs. The climax was beautiful and had me tear up a little.

Honesty the weakest parts were the songs with too much Hip-hop in them. I’m fine with Hip-hop but the songs here sounded like shitty R&B Top 100 trash. Far too over simplistic lyricism for a few songs as well.
>Let’s just say Alexander Hamilton over and over lmao

Completely disagree. The first 25 minutes or so were awful and the second act was mostly great.

It's great, I liked it. Don't mind the blacks, it's theatre. Not sure if it can work with non-whites in a movie form, although Jesus Christ Superstar did it (but that one had the whole "it's all a performance by hippies wink wink").

Close to being the worst thing in the world. Epic Rap Battles of History for stuffy yuppies who want to reconcile their liberal love of diversity with their appreciation for our slave-owning founders. It's tacky backpack rap. It's the same disgusting elitism Hamilton exhibited in his personal life.

all the good songs were in the 1st half

the second half song are meh or rehash of the good songs from the 1st half, except for room where in happened, that was good

>Alexander Hamilton
>Aaron Burr, Sir
>My Shot
>Story of Tonight
>Schuyler Sisters

>awful

Weehawken

Dawn

Guns

Drawn

>“It was simply, as I tell everybody, the best piece of art in any form that I have ever seen in my life,”. - Michelle Obama
The absolute state of the American """""elite""""

I wonder what Trump's idea of high art is.

He likes Citizen Kane
youtube.com/watch?v=aeQOJZ-QzBk

Even the most parochial and vulgar man to ever be president has better taste than Michelle Obama

He only said he likes it because it's about a stronk businessman.
I actually doubt he watched it form beginning to end, he probably heard it's about business and it's considered the greatest movie of all time, so obviously he has to claim it's his favorite.

He clearly understands how Kane's wealth alienates him from other people, and that he finds solace from that isolation in remembering his adolescence. He seems to understand the movie more than the average IMDB poster does

HOW DOES A BASTARD,

>if you can give charles foster kane advice what would you say to him
>get yourself a different woman :)
Yeah, Trump truly is a great cinephile and a tremendous philosopher.

>He seems to understand the movie more than the average IMDB poster does
Does he? Because everything he says in that video is pretty much what any professional review of Citizen Kane would say. Beyond that, he doesn't really comment much in the movie itself, or things he specifically likes about it; it's all things that are constantly talked about in reviews and commentary of the movie. If I had to guess, I'd say he's just repeating shit other people have said about the movie, just like does when talking about books he hasn't read.

Listening to some of the soundtrack every other day is my guilty pleasure. It's so good desu. They should make a movie

Favorite track lads?

I don't like Trump. But that video demonstrates a more sophisticated understanding of culture and aesthetics than calling Hamilton the greatest piece of art ever created

Any other Weehawken fags?