Mods got so BTFO about their inferior taste in ketchup that they deleted the best thread on Sup Forums

>mods got so BTFO about their inferior taste in ketchup that they deleted the best thread on Sup Forums

Stay mad mods, Hunts is best

But seriously, why did a Mad Men thread get deleted when pedo shit and 'lol elle has cellulite' stays up?

Mods are third world mouthbreathing Heinz slurpers and couldn't handle the bantz

I seriously could never tell the difference between the taste of Hunt's and Heinz.

Ironically, Heinz used Don's pitch IRL like a year ago.

I'd probably prefer Hunt's though. It's thicker and more tangy compared to Heinz' thin uniformity.

Heinz is literally pure sugar candy ketchup

Hunts is truly delicious

If it's the one I'm remembering, didn't it get full of people REEing about historical revisionism, degeneracy and so on?

>not French's Catsup

amerikuk

Don's pitch was shit, he literally used the worst cut of fries in existence

Hunts is ketchup for food stamp people

I only just scanned the first few replies before it was deleted but that sounds about right for a post 2015 nu/tv/ Mad Men thread

>French's anything but mustard

Clueless third worlders

I'll have to take your word for it, Mr. Ketchup Connoisseur.

That may be your fry preference, fine, but the pitch was brilliant. it was sort of grating on the consumer how empty and unfinished it looked, calling out for the Heinz.

You only think that because you've never left the house and your mom only buys Heinz. Heinz is the Reddit of ketchup

>Mr. Ketchup Connoisseur.
Ketchupsseur to you, sir

>Heinz
>bantz
>Baggy pantz

Get on my level 'chuplets

You're welcome

This is a nice thread.

This is why advertisements are shit now. You're trying to sell something, not make a compelling argument over the existentialism of fucking ketchup with 2 deep 4 u bullshit

That advertisement makes me want better fries, nothing more

>not making your own ketchup

Takes literally 2 minutes. Enjoy your HFCS-related pancreatic cancer, though.

Tomato paste and....?

OP from old thread here. Not even mad. Sup Forums mods have been banning my relevant mad men threads for years.

Ketchup is now Sup Forums related

not my fault the thread turned into that. i wanted to have a discussion about both the advertisements

>being this pathetic