Jenny getting tossed around

There are 2 videos with her and max landis (her as the camera person and voice)
theirs also this interview about max and how he uses girls "lucky them"
jezebel.com/screenwriter-bro-just-might-be-hollywoods-biggest-fuck-1440597536

Then Andy and jenny together in a lot of vidoes.

Fuck, Jenny gives it up fast and its only been a year. Why do you guys like her?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/12090705
archiveofourown.org/works/12043872
youtube.com/watch?v=_sAXErv2rYI
youtube.com/watch?v=jCFh0lJ-WAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is why I'm #teamgrace

She just deleted/restarted her tumblr to kinda "take back control" but i guess she finally feeling the shame and wanting to take it back but that does nothing

I hope she's driven to suicide so I never have to see a thread about her again.

also used to shit talk about Max Landis before she know him/fucked him.

She's a known coalburner.

not surprising, ugly girls usually are passed around

so what did that guy exactly do beyond fucking girls with their consent?

her boobs must be yuge

That article is retarded, they completely misinterpreted what he was saying on purpose.

But someone give me the quick rundown, I see Jenny threads all the time but ignore them. I thought she was some youtube nobody. What happened here

fucking girls with their consent is rape, apparently.

Not for sex but because no one wants them.

Kinda more about what Jenny would do/did

Max Talks about this type of girl in the interview and even say he uses them "they'll have a good time" something like that

delet this

Nothing. He was pointing out how easily girls will fling themselves at him because he achieved just a little bit of fame, and the feminists took that to mean he is a sexual predator, completely ignoring the point he made that the women are vapid whores trying to fuck him for success.

>2013
Fucking hell do we have to dig up everyone's past and bitch about it now? He didn't even say anything bad.

>click link to interview
>Oops! That page can’t be found.

SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM CANT KNOW I CAN ONLY CUM WHEN TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN BEING MINCED UP BY HELICOPTER BLADES!!!

>Max Talks about this type of girl in the interview and even say he uses them "they'll have a good time" something like that
so everybody involved has fun. why is this supposed to be bad again?

she'll never settle for a small dick like yours ever again

nothing, feminists just hate when the sexual power dynamic is shifted. their pussy is all they have and they know it.

>The internet was not amused by Landis' confessional. "In case anyone is still wondering why Hollywood has so far to go in regards to women, it's because of this," one woman tweeted.

maybe it's because the kind of women who are in Hollywood are vapid whores?

i'll never get this, are the feminists implying that he should act as a conscience for those girls as they can't take decisions for themselves?

All PIV is rape, you disgusting male.

Its about jenny acting like a prude "i dont have a boyfriend or like sex. give me money on my patreon" and then handing it out to every guy with more then 5 dollors in his pocket

>everybody involved has fun.
>a FUCKING WHITE MALE has fun
>a heterosexual cis white man has fun

literally Harvey Weinstein I can't even right now I just can't even

some guys just fap to her but now finding out she's fucking every famous guy to get ahead and theres proof

so she plays a character, that's what entertainment is about

proof?

>YouTuber full of shit for patreon cuckbux.
Who knew?

>women throw themselves at him
>he turns them down

ah yes, what a shitlord, he needs to stop sexually harassing those women by not fucking them

>Max fucks 5/10 goblin face who pretends to be a nerd and love Star Wars on her YT channel.
Stop the presses

he's pretty spot on about women though even if he is gross

>the only thing you could get from fucking me is getting to fuck me, and if so, lucky you.

some small shutouts here but thats all jenny got for giving it up

Why is her donation amount hidden? Why is this allowed?

still, how is using coarse language bad to deserve writing an article about it?

women hate being called out on their shit. I don't know if I like the guy, but I have to agree. Women very much go after anyone who has even a minor status above them. Im a dipshit local comedian. After I do a set, women always come up to me and hit on me. They would never do that when Im just there, but this little bump and suddenly they want to receive your seed. Nothing really wrong with it, but it's a true thing and women should be more self aware of it.

How can you do that?, last i checked it was like 1800

> linking jezebel

KILL YOUR SELF.

I'm more shocked to learn landis isn't gay

Fuck this ugly normie goblin

It how she plays. but what gets me is making more then 2k a month off of the prude act and you suck famous guys off to have a starwar show

if i was a famous screenwriter i would be fucking attractive chicks not some ugly looking down syndrome bitch who pretends to like star wars for youtube clicks

This is what it looks like for jenny

>for example, extras on my set would just throw it at me hard in a way that i’ve never experienced. i mean everyone’s had that thing where you’re like making eye contact with someone at a party and you it’s on, but this was different than that. this was chicks coming up to me and being like ‘what’re you doing at lunch? i’ll come to your trailer!’ and i was like ‘i don’t know who the fuck you are!’ my experience of chicks throwing themselves at you like that – they’re always fucking crazy. no chick worth hooking up with is going to throw it at you because it means they’re crazy.

>i gave this girl my number – i was really stupid – because i was like why not? maybe i’ll hook her up with one of my friends. yea i wanted to hook her up with a newly single friend of mine. she started texting me every 15 minutes and i wouldn’t respond, i told her to stop texting me. i’d be on set directing and she would be like ‘why? what’s wrong? do you hate me? i know how you guys are’ and i was like ‘what the fuck are you talking about?’ and it immediately read unhealthy to me. unhealthy and anxious. women who are throwing it that easy – they’re not doing it because they think i’m cute, they’re doing it because they need some kind of validation. i’m a tiny, tiny bit successful, but in the scale of things you’re gonna fuck me for no reason? i don’t see it. i’m not on that level. i’m not a rockstar – i’m not in a band, you’re not going to be in my video. the only thing you could get from fucking me is getting to fuck me, and if so, lucky you. i guarantee that’s not what any of these chicks who just throw it at me really want. granted they’ll have a wonderful time, but it’s weird

is Max /our guy/?

the majority of feminist posturing is just women expressing shame over their own shallow weaknesses. Notice how most of the arguments are meant to bring every one down to the lowest moral level achievable. The only "permission" you need is the ability to look around and see "everyone else doing it." Women have no standards other than opportunism and superficial compliance with the social order...the same social order they actively manipulate yet refuse to take any responsibility for.

that reads like a perfectly reasonable thing to say. why are women mad again?

Shes always been a tease, wouldn't be surprising.

Because women are brainlets and they don't actually read quotes or articles or look for sources. They see a headline and think that is the article. They just want to be part of the group so if they read a headline or see comments saying it's time to hate X they are going to fucking hate X to fit in.

>unhealthy and anxious. women who are throwing it that easy – they’re not doing it because they think i’m cute, they’re doing it because they need some kind of validation. i’m a tiny, tiny bit successful, but in the scale of things you’re gonna fuck me for no reason? i don’t see it. i’m not on that level. i’m not a rockstar – i’m not in a band, you’re not going to be in my video.
He's absolutely right here. That's how fame works. At least he's not letting it get to his head and think the reason why all these girls want to sleep with him is because he's adonis.

>He was pointing out how easily girls will fling themselves at him because he achieved just a little bit of fame
This. I can see how some people would assume the worst from that interview (Landis is scatterbrained and really bad at explaining what he actually means), but he's not saying anything bad or unreasonable. He's mostly talking about he doesn't like that his little bit of fame makes actually connections hard to make because girls are trying to use him to boost their status. Even that comment about girls not being able to orgasm wasn't in any way misogynistic; he's saying that he things it's weird that a lot of these girls act very into sex without actually understanding their own sexuality, which is a fair point, and something women's advice columnists talk about all the time.

In some ways, that Jezebel article is actually kind of hilarious in that it completely misses the point of everything he was saying. I'm not exactly a fan of Max Landis, but didn't see anything wrong with those quotes. But I guess that's what happens when you blather on semi-incoherently like an idiot and make it easy for people to completely misconstrue what you're trying to say.

we tried telling you she was a slut

YOU'RE A SLUT

PLEASE GOD... PLEASE GIVE JENNY THE STRENGTH TO KILL HERSELF!!! PLEASE GOD. MAKE IT HAPPEN...

we tried to tell you that too

I can be your slut, bb.

The only reason anyone would be pissed over this is because they bought into the bullshit of what she's trying to convey with her channel (and waifuized her hard). I.e. "I'm a total nerd guise! Geek Chic! I'm totally one of you guys! I like Star Wars too! You could totally have a shot with me! give me your patreonbux.

As an oldfag hard life lessons learned most chicks will throw themselves at celebrities (I live in LA), even the chicks you would never expect to. Never trust a what a woman says. Observe how they behave instead, as it will actually show you what kind of person they are.

She'll be getting gangbanged

I personally think Max is such a manchild that I find it surprising roasties are begging to get fucked by him simply because he wrote a couple of shitty movies, dude doesn't seem to have any power in hollywood, every interview is him complaining how shit the system is

I wonder is this is how Weinstein had it, but difference is Weinstein was pushing chicks to fuck him, but still I'm sure there was at least ONE that was throwing herself at him

but the closest thing they have to a chad there has the gays

This happened about a month ago, so she *has been gangbanged.

>What I'd Do to Jenny Nicholson if She Were My Girlfriend
>I'd let her know she has an ugly face and that the only reason men talk to her is because she has a fuckable body.

archiveofourown.org/works/12090705

> Jenny Nicholson is Bullied by a Blonde Cheerleader
>Jenny knew she wasn’t pretty. She wasn’t stupid. She had known ever since middle school, when she asked out Jack Demskey and he rejected her. That night, she went home and cried all night and when she went back to school the next day, she was determined to make him like her. She found him after soccer practice and let him grope her tits and sucked him off behind the bleachers, but when she tried to kiss him, he had laughed and said “Sorry you aren’t my type” and left her there crying, with cum in her hair.

archiveofourown.org/works/12043872

I saw him talk on his Kinda Funny podcast interview about how much he wants to unite "the dudes", Mike and Jay, jenny nicholson, YMS, and some other dudes I think the screenjunkies guys

He's talking about extras, so it's probably deluded grills who think that because he's a director he might give them a speaking role or whatever to help them move up a bit.

>find it surprising roasties are begging to get fucked by him
Women would fucks horses to move up invthe world, it's what they do.

Fuck... She would do it too

>Some SJW Jew nerd bro director who rode his father's coat tails into the industry.
I don't care if he's done nothing wrong in his life, I'm rooting for him to fail just for that.

yummy

Having a mental illness must be great. Max Landis treats women dreadfully, gives them a sob story about how his "bipolar disorder" made him do it and then they end up feeling sorry for *him*.

(Note: I'm pretty sure that Max Landis' "bipolar disorder" is really more like "cocaine disorder")

>my sweet Jenny got SIGNORED and LANDED

Jay/Jenny is mai OTP

>(Note: I'm pretty sure that Max Landis' "bipolar disorder" is really more like "cocaine disorder")
Ahh the classic Jim Carrey effect. Hot.

Jenny was alone with him at his house
youtube.com/watch?v=_sAXErv2rYI

shes also an extra on
youtube.com/watch?v=jCFh0lJ-WAg

its her voice at the start so she was an extra

>tfw gay but have a crush on her
>this news kinda makes me feel bad
I kinda know what's like to have a waifu now

>about how his "bipolar disorder" made him
made him do what? so far the supposedly "bad" thing he did quoted in this thread is having girl consensually throwing themselves at him. how is this or cocaine bad?

>Some guy who got a job through daddy and makes crappy movies gets accused of being a sexist because he thinks it's funny women are all over him with the admittedly small level of success he has
>He doesn't want to be with a woman that can't get off as personal preference which means he hates women

Its like Jezebel writes bullshit articles that just nag men over every small detail to sell to people who love to get off on their own victimization-through-proxy OH WAIT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY DO

One day

I will fuck Jenny

right in the arsehole

Im sad too, I dont give a shit if girls sleep around but It was the person she pretended to be and turns out shes the exact opposite. It would have been better if she would have owned it from the start.

>he probably got her to dress like Carly and sit on his face

Bet you could if you have more then 3k followers

Wasn't she on Collider or something now? What happened?

Right before Andy left, her show was let go with no season 2 confirmed

She got STOKLASAD and BAUMAND while BEARDFAT was watching.

Screenjunkies. She has a weekly show. Max Landis has been her guest two times so far.

Together with that shitty article about Max's interview, the implication is that she's a slut and Max fucked her hard, went to grab a snack, flipped her over and went in for seconds