Is this the most successful money laundering scheme ever...

Is this the most successful money laundering scheme ever? There's no way this cringey piece of garbage that no-one saw in theatres made as much money as it did organically.

And the critics were either bribed or pressured into giving it a good rating by the fascist SJW culture.

Occam's razor. People simply have garbage taste.

The media played an important part, they still say it's the most well received movie of the year and some even say it's the biggest movie of the summer, despite that not being true even among capeshit

Also

>Critics' average rating is lower than Logan and the same as Spider-Man Homecoming, lower than a lot of previous years' capeshit
>Still the only one being pushed as an Oscar contender

>money laundering scheme ever
Thats how I feel about blade runner 2049 and the american ghost in the shell

*biggest movie of the year

And it outprofitted every other capeshit movie of the year so far, so they'd be right on the other stuff you're damage controlling too

>>Still the only one being pushed as an Oscar contender
lol

Man the way people were talking about this shit. Sat through it and it was garbage. Literally pick any run of the mill capeshit. Same shit.

see the rotten tomatoes average score
guardians 1 has a better score too

I feel bad for women that this mediocre rubbish is the centerpiece of their efforts in film. baka

>76
>Inception and Interstellar both have a 74
>capeshit tops Nolan according to metacritic

Look how mad it makes you.

Embarrassing

>tfw nobody knows what she did with the woman
>she probably knocked her off and stripped her naked but nobody mentions it

and there are people who believe the writers should be nominated

When something as bad as Wonder Woman gets so much undeserved attention, I think people have every right to be mad.

Yep. All box office #s are bullshit. They're just using it to promote commie social engineering.

>mcucks doing preventive damage control for Wonder Woman winning another oscar for DC while their shit franchise can't win anything after like 3994938 movies
Damn this is sad

Yeah rotten tomatoes scores are bullshit too.

Nice try shills.

This sequence was TV reenactment tier

DCucks will never recover

>Retards keep parroting Patty Jenkins should WIN best director
>Not one good reason why

I mean, I know retards think "I like it" = well made, and that they don't even know what a director does, but c'mon

this was some of the worst propaganda I have ever seen. who is this shit even fooling?

From what?