RWBY/RT General #1130: Great War Edition

Previous thread:Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-9-fd5jl9

1080P Episode Archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Latest episode M3U8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/54be0839-8875-46cd-bf04-d55d3ed4b06a/index.m3u8

Mistral is collapsing at the end of this arc. Calling it now

Best Ship

Kin of Vale has a Yellow sword what does it mean?

Is there a cure?

Good, we waited 4 seasons to learn about it, glad we got at least one thread about it

Matches his crown, yellow looks good on green.

I wanna fuck the cow empress.

Bull.

endgame ship!

I bet Ozpin made fun of Salem in high school because she was some emo goth kid who always wore stuff like that.

Arkos!

Vacuo's leader was a sexy cow Faunus

Can I get a rube face and a Yang face? I want to do an edit.

m3u8?

Not quite

That is true Yellow does look good with Green

>Dubs confirm

muh dicks

Its weird that its almost all about national borders when Ozpin flat out told us it wasn't.

All the RWBY team ships are good. Especially Pollination.

The real endgame.

>All the RWBY team ships are good.
>Bumblebee
>White Rose
>Good

He never hugged Weiss like he did Ren

>All the RWBY team ships are *shit. Especially Pollination.

FTFY.

Ruby is so horrified by the oppressive Mistraili elite clashing with her storybook world view which is only hanging on by a few threads that she can't muster up the silver eyed power to save it.

E R E C T

Ozpin is a liar. The entire theme of the music is basically "don't trust Ozpin"

This was the great Ren scene that Neath teased us about.

was it worth it?

I dont think it was quite this scene.

Ren's his side bitch.

Which of the following scenes with only 2 people in it are you looking forward to the most in the last 3 episodes?

Ren and Nora

Ruby and Jaune

Blake and Sun

Ozpin probably sells it like that to encourage the individuality and anti nationalism.

Saying Vale was the heroic country saving the world from the asshole Mistrali elite from taking their dust would probably make the students pro Vale and Anti Mistral, and they're supposed to love all the nations equally.

DIVIDE THEM

somebody is mad you know Team RWBY ships are shit

>Liking anything gay
>Being a degenrate

That was why he said Ren FANGIRLS might like it better, because of the brohug.

That Jaune is decended from Vale royalty.

This means fuck all because the sword isn't special, none of Ozpins magic was passed down and the monarchy was abolished so there's no throne to inherit either.

Its just an unimportant tidbit

Wrong

I still think it's something coming up

Ren and Nora, there's the most potential for significant character development there.

TEAR THEM APART

Blake and Sun. The handling of their characters, as well as Yang, will be what decide if I want to drop this or not.

>Ren and Jaune hug
>Ruby and Nora don't
>Ruby and Ren don't
>Nora and Jaune don't

what did they mean by this?

I want to hug Nora!

It can be both.

They would have a cute kid

>the vacuo leader a sex symbol for her army
>pin ups were made of her to inspire people to join the war effort

It kind of sucks that they need to be separated from the main characters before they can get focus and development.

That bothered me a lot too. They are friends who have been studying, training, fighting and travelling for a year or so. When they need to split up, only two people hug each other. At least Ruby and Nora should have hugged.

The mistral elites seem like actual oppressive assholes. The elites at Atlas are just generic rich people.

They might have one scene together hopefully when they are in the mountains

shitty writing and worse animation.

I think the only reason they Hugged was that they had that argument on where to go and Jaune hugged Ren meaning he wasnt mad at his bro

kinda annoyed we got nothing on the Vacuo faunus lady

I can dig it.

They're arguably the worst people in the setting.

Mantle practiced what they preached and at least had a logical if probably flawed reason for it.

Mistral meanwhile, only enforced the culture ban of their peasants, while the higher ups could do what they wanted, while exploiting their friendship with Mantle to get more resources for them.

More booby rooby

This picture is relevant for this episode

Can we lewd the vacuo empress

she looks like a total dom

That's the thing. Mantle seemed content for it and Mistral to do the no color thing. The war really started because Mistral encroached on Vale's land

The king probably tapped that

She kneeled before a human. She's a weakling.

So Vacuo truly is the greatest kingdom in all of Remnant. Also any one got some good captions to put on these?

Any kingdom will do.

We didn't get much of anything on any of the others either, apart from the implication that Vale's king was a former Ozpin.

Anyway, I get the feeling that the Great War was good for Vacuo in that it gave them a chance to kick out the foriegn forces that had been occupying thier land for quite some time.

she fought off enough mistral and atlas, and helped a bro out , he helped back, probably fuck buddies

Vacuo is a pretty chill place to live

Vacuo has too many poor and faunus in plain sight. No thanks.

>The only reason Emerald likes Ren is cause Cinder likes Ren

Sounded like it was one of qrows favorite places

If you like living among murderers and theives and fighting for your survival everyday

Only the people are chill, the kingdom itself is a shithole

no

>maybe I'll get invited to a threesome...

>futafags

To be fair, it was implied that the no colour thing had been a mounting source of tension for decades before the war started in earnest.

And what do you think what have happened to territories conquered by Mantle and Mistral?

>not wanting the Vacuo empress to dominate you with her big bull dick

Probably because the people aren't complacent, and you can't really have the bullshit all the other kingdoms have

And like that you ruin another character with your faggotry

Mantle didn't conquer any territories, though. Mistral did, and that's what started the war

Why did they make Mantle look like bad guys? They were right. Emotions must be suppressed, or every single depressed, angry, sad, doubtful, prideful being draws in the Grimm.

much appreciated.

>Watts gets orders to grab Ruby after Tyrian fails
>plays it smart and doesn't run his mouth about Salem
>works with RNJR and convinces them the blatantly evil elites have ties to Cinder/Salem
>asshole nobility finds out hunters are beating up their tax collectors and whatnot, chimp out, and start a civil war with Haven
>meanwhile white fang smuggle grimm into the "safe" areas

>Emotions must be suppressed, or every single depressed, angry, sad, doubtful, prideful being draws in the Grimm.
Suppressing emotions just makes depression, anger and sadness worse.

It probably drew in more Grimm

>futafags

>wanting to live in an Equilibrium society

She hates him though, they never talk after the dance.

Honestly, they made Mistral look like the really bad guys, despite Mantle coming up with the idea.

Emperor: Let's go to war. Send forces to Vale.
Adviser: Are you sure? A war would cause significant amounts of negative emotions across the whole world. The Grimm would go crazy and attack everything.
Emperor: Who cares. We're Mistral. We'll be fine.