Is this faggot spic right Sup Forums

Is this faggot spic right Sup Forums

Samuel is right tho

>but we need fun!!1

thank god for BLADE RUNNER 2049

No

I don't mind capeshit having comedy or whatever, but it's always the same fucking one-liner quips.

They had to make Thor something. Everyone involved with Thor movies hates their role and desperately wants out of it.

It’s sinply another way for DCucks to cope with losing so horribly too Marvel.
Remember that DCucks actually think Zack “muh jesus imagery” Snyder is good.

Humor is very fucking tricky. It has to be well written(aka fit my tastes), has to be well delivered and has to be appropriate for the situation. A good joke or quip makes me chuckle for a moment and but a bad joke or quip will taint the next 10-15 minutes of the movie, if not even the whole character. That's why i'd rather not have humor in my movies.

They can be whatever the creator wants hem to be you fuck boi

Do these faggots even read comics? They aren't nearly as ridden with quips as the movies are. In fact I'd reckon that DC's grimdark is much more akin to modern comics than marvels approach.

Nah you faggot.

>Thor Ragnarok
>Literal ''''''based'''''' on the destruction of the Norse gods storyline
>Its actually a comedy
Marvel can suck it.

Marvelcucks are in denial if they think Snyder is bad

>fun

>Marvel Studios
>whatever the creator wants hem to be

inhales

>Sammy Jackson is alt-right
Wat. Also don't diss Sammy, he's cool. He is also court in this case. But normalsfaggots are too stupid to appreciate anything without hamfisted FUN!!1!

Likening DC fans to the alt-right is so unbearably retarded I'm not even sure what to say about it.

Yes, Snyder's DP does a good job. Too bad everything else about the movie sucks

Superhero movies can be fun and have humor, but making Thor a comedy movie, that seems mostly unfunny to boot, is retarded

>caring about what juan says
lol

Partially
Movies need to have dramatic stakes, something most super hero movies attempt to accomplish with CGI rather than personal relationships

Meh. If it fits the source material,fun and funny is fine. If the comic in question is all dark and stoic, but you fill the movie with constant jokes, there's a problem. That's about all there is to this particular topic.

>tries to dress like he's bond
>writes for a site dedicated to capeshit

this guy is a massive faggot

I love how since trump Mexicans and blacks are going out of their way to show exactly why everyone hates them and wants them gone

i call anything i hate "reddit" and call it a day

enjoy your "redditors of the galaxy" Sup Forums

>tfw alt-right
>tfw like all DC movies pre- nigger squad and (((wonder woman)))