LIBERALS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/frDU-hF97wGNkp5TMJLW-Q/
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-robert-mueller-uranium/
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-10-18/russian-money-talks-america-was-all-ears
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is orange cheeto fault

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

white males are bad

And yet trump, who's basically nothing but a toxic (yet harmless) loudmouth, is said to be bad for america...

Nothing will come out of it because our entire federal government is corrupt as shit.

Stay mad libtards

WTF Mods? Step your shit up.

>It's a "Liberal slander thread on Sup Forums out of all places" episode

wtf why won't they take this down!!!!

I hate them. I only let melanin enriched penises into me now

TELEVISION AND FILM

kill all white men

It's all going to come out eventually.

No matter how many 'celebrities' they line up to have gotten molested or are 'rascist' or whatever.

How could Obongo betray us like this!?

>making fun of a man's skin color
so much for the tolerant left.

SHUT IT DOWN

Because the mods are the ones posting this shit.

The only skin color real men have is black

>People are proud of looking like locked characters in a fighting game

Check this 4

inb4 muh dick

friendly reminder these are leftist faggots falseflagging, GTFO

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS HER TURN

Liberals will ignore this and still whine about trump russia collusion. Its fucking ridiculous.

Also alex jones talked about this like 2 years ago...

Dumb reddit magapede

TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM TELEVISION AND FILM

M O D S
O
D
S

Fucking hell m8. Must stupid political shit pollute every aspect of this god forsaken site? Can we not just argue about movies and television?

>dirty tactics to expand Moscow's atomic energy footprint in the U.S.
what does this mean?

Reported

The media is CORRUPT.

It's not 'liberals', it's straight up criminals and traitors.

Based mods

i am literally slamming my fucking face into my desk and screaming
why won't they 404 THIS FUCKING THREAD HURRY

Fuck off back to the Donald underage faggot

Do these people crying and Sup Forums - Television & Film not actually discuss it? There are 149 other threads up right now where at least 20 are always off-topic

Are they upset that their Sup Forums garbage isn't getting replies like this thread or something??

Absolutely disgusting the lengths republicans (aka racists) will go to discredit and tarnish the legacy of one of America's finest presidents just because of his skin color

Kek

They are doing literally everything in their power to suppress this news.

>look i can make my geocities look like a real news website

no they actually unironically care about politics it's pretty goofy

Delusion

Me watching this thread right now like

GTFO

>HURRY! BEFORE I HAVE TO FACE REALITY, DELETE IT! REEEEEE HER TURN- REEEEE

I report and move on. It's discouraging to see moderation be so lackluster and have these threads staying up so long. Self filtering should not be necessary, hence moderation. Why have moderation if it will not be enforced? When does Moot come back? :(

Fuck off

This is the third time OP has made this exact same thread.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/frDU-hF97wGNkp5TMJLW-Q/

What's to ignore? It's a non-story.

>:(

*sheistering intensifies*

this thread makes me nostalgic for 2016

When you go back faggot

>tfw you finally activate your vaginal melanin receptors
Never taking whyteboi cock again

Why would they put effort in moderating when they know you(maybe not you, but your other friends itt) don't actually care about the quality of Sup Forums?

We can see it without the powers they have

BASED FELLOW PEDES, FUCKING BASED! MAGA AND PRAISE KIK FELLOW BASED TRANNYPEDES!!

>US Government contiunes to to buisiness with another superpower despite their shady conduct
So? All globally relevant countries are constantly meddling and spying on anyone they can. I think the Trump/Russia stuff is overblown nonsense but this is equally silly.

>non-story

>"Trump has secret ties to Russia"
>Clintons had secret ties to Russia
What is this timeline? It reads like an Always Sunny joke.

lol holy shit imagine being this triggered

lmao i think he said that ironically

putin is constantly being pushed by the elites to initiate a third world war so that they can bring about their goal of a new world order
putin refuses to go along with their plan, which is why they hate him
Russia is the only country on earth where the Rockefellers do not own a bank
that should tell you something about Putin's feelings towards them

So where do we think Hillary, Obama, Weinstein, Soros etc. are hiding out?

>Sup Forums app mobile poster
What are you scared of?

You know it can be both. Also people will ignore it because it is a clickbait title. According to the article and others Obama and all on congress had no idea this was going on and was kept in the dark about it.

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-robert-mueller-uranium/

>be EU
>don't catch much of the results coming in, can't be bothered to stay up all night
>go on Sup Forums in the morning
>mfw youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c starts playing

Sup Forums was populated with insufferable Obama dickriders for far too long. I welcome our Sup Forums overlords with open arms

Time to dump #powerful #inspiring leftist

>Fox News
Literally fake news
Wake me up when you have a believable source, you underage virgin pedes

All I ask is the rules to be enforced. Why have boards at all if the rules will not be enforced? Why not just a singular Sup Forums board?

Hahahaha based anally-prolapsed poster. Pic related

Do these faggots still think shit like this has any effect?

It's "points" for their "team" because politics in American have become a sporting event now. The issues no longer matter as much as making the other side look bad.

oh no, a internet pic of a nerd! How will I ever recover?

wow it's almost like the president that people would call you racist if you criticized was able to get away with tons of shady shit

regardless it's funny to shitpost about this story since it's giving libcucks a taste of their own medicine

Sup Forums - Television & Film

Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

90s born queers btfo.

>Russia
>superpower
>globally relevant
kek

>hillary foundation to keep weinsteins money

so youre telling me that everyone in hollywood with connections to weinstein, including the accusers, should give back the money they made off him?

Abloo bloo

Fucking bAsed, remeber our last meet up? So many based magapeedes!!!
Keep fighting those pesky libruls!

Ps: which one are you? The cool asian? :)

It's almost like most in this thread and frankly most people in the western world are falling for the theatrical sham of a distraction that is politics.

HBO stopped paying until the next season
They have no reason to be here now unless Disney pays for SW8 like they did with TFA

It's literally being covered by almost every news outlet now

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-10-18/russian-money-talks-america-was-all-ears

>Sup Forums goes outside

Based white nationalist poster

All the same guy. Nice try faggot

>someone is this upset

Youre a fucking tard if you think theres such a thing as an unbiased source. Article should be judged on a case by case basis. I have read great articles from cnn, but far more shitty ones. Big corporate news as a whole is dying thanks to populists like trump.

Moot was able to moderate effectively, probably because Sup Forums was his baby and he treated it as such. But even he gave up on his own child. Suppose it's time to follow suit.

LOCK HER UP

commies ALWAYS blame others for what they are actually doing, they learned these tricks from their jew masters

Hello its me russia are you there?

Woah....so this is....the alt-right....

Keep crying bitchboi

wtf am i on Sup Forums

Its pretty funny how they try to make fun of trump supporters, yet sjw leftists are pretty much universally the ugliest, most shit tier ppl of our generation