Did she do the nudity too early?

Did she do the nudity too early?

Not early or consistently enough. We need more.

Yes.

if she didnt no one would know who she is. she should just keep doing it at this point, its the only thing people care about her for.

>did it in her ultimate prime
>too early
Are you mad?

>she should just keep doing it at this point, its the only thing people care about her for
THIS

I'm certain they only got her for TD to show her tits, had she refused, she would have died in oblivion

Her comedic timing is surprisingly decent. She could be one of those Ellie Kemper types who initially appears to be useless but just needs to settle into the right role

No, she was right on time.
If women wait too long their body falls apart, that's what happened to Alison Brie.
Would you have wanted to see Alexandra naked with a body like Brie in G.L.O.W.?
of course you wouldn't.

Bless the people who got their hands on the Brie nudes, without them the only nudes we would have had would have been that of her frumpy deflated body in GLOW.

So yeah, Alexandra did it right on time.

Need more.
More.

She should just be like Eva Green and do it all the time.

“Need more”? It can be random nudity, tho. It has to be done on certainty user. She is not like your mom & sister ...

You're an idiot.

She shoulda done it sooner. Not sure when or how, but if you got tits like that, you flaunt them into stardom just like John C. Holmes did back in the day.

Dumb question, bitch.

Up your bum m8 she is a good actress and great at being affable, an essential quality for a leading woman.

>she is a good actress

I'll still always think of her as Ruby Taft.

I want to impregnate her

She started the whole homely thing too soon.

Nice Alex smile pic

How can a girl posses literal titty perfection and have a 2/10 ass at the same time?

>big ass
>big tits
>hourglass figure
pick 1

>putting your dick anywhere near satan's pussy
don't you care about your immortal soul?

Still the best 'open shirt, no bra' scene of all time.

According to IMDB;
>Alexandra Daddario offered to film the scene where she is tied up and has her shirt ripped completely topless, but filmmakers refused, thinking that it would be gratuitous.

Somehow he hasn't yet been besieged by an angry mob

truly /ourgirl/

in a movie about torture and murdering people with chainsaws showing a big pair of tits is too much? """""""""""""""civilization""""""""""""""""

she is a great actress fuckudie

I know, it completely baffles me.

Although it reminds me of an amusing reversal; there's a scene in one of the Saw films, 3 I think, where a naked woman is sprayed with freezing water. Originally she was supposed to be clothed, but the director thought that would be too sexualised so he just stripped her.

Hollywood.

This women isn't even attractive. Literally no hips

She has a pretty face and tits, that's good enough.

Lol

also she has a good sense of humour. I particularly liked her recreation of her Baywatch magazine cover.

Isn't no-bra unhealthy for girls with big boobs like her?

most women don't like wearing bras at all. it constraints them.

t. guy with 3 sisters plus plus lived in with several chicks

I like her. Which if history means anything, her career is dead in the water.

They're constricting but they're needed as they get older or they're backs start to hurt because of it.

Yeah but I mean, there's no risk for them to become baggy-boobs?

>living with three nude sisters

>tfw the universe always taunts me with something that i enjoy, then takes it away
>tfw everything i love, dies

the more and more this happens, the more i'm convinced that this isn't the existence before the afterlife, but i've already done it already and i'm actually in hell right now being punished

can you please become a fan of Amy Schumer and do us all a favour

Imagine being pulled over by her.

I don't think it made any difference. She's gorgeous, but not a superb actress. She would have been perfect for some major capeshit character, but the trend is moving away from attractive women, and she probably didn't suck the right dick at the right time.

Not that user but I think I vaguely remember reading about how bras might actually make tits saggier quicker than not wearing bras.

Huh? Do you speak English?

baggy boobs will happen as you grow older. most of them don't like the constrain of wearing some sort of a brace at home.

not nude but topless. you do get used to seeing boobs in which the novelty wears off.

>not nude but topless
Are you Swedish/Scandinavian?

d-did you accidentally touched one sister boob?

I would happily pull her over

>she probably didn't suck the right dick at the right time.

>search getty for daddario and harvey
>no results

Hmmmm....

You might not like it, but this is peak female performance.

american. its our home no need to be ashamed. although they mostly do this when going out of the shower

a couple, just a brush, but i didn't get aroused by it. incest irl just doesn't work. hell i feel repulsed that i even touched it

Actually I was asking because I've read the otherwise (can't remember where)

I've read that no wearing bras might make the process of baggy boobs faster

>american
First time I've heard of Americans not being total prudes at home around family.

I would literally let her handcuff my cock to a light pole and brutalize me in the street

>handcuff my cock to a light pole
A-user... I don't think you understand how handcuffs work...

Maybe he has a real thick cock

in that situation? who wouldn't am I right

>Daddario grabs cock
>immediately ejaculate everywhere
>dick goes limp for at least the next five minutes
user, pls

Can you link me to these Alison Brie nudes?

No such thing as 'too early'.

Sure thing buddy :)
google.com

or a Prince Albert

This deserved trips. She did it at a good time, people knew her from the Percy Jackson movies and she was in her prime. Her lack of further nudity seems to be the respective filmmakers fault.

She wanted to be nude in Texas Chainsaw and they said no and covered her up, They should've put a comedic nude scene in Baywatch (they should've done a lot of comedic stuff in Baywatch) and if they got her to be naked in the sex scenes she did in that The Layover movie it would've been the #1 sex scene of the year guaranteed. Instead it's largely forgettable.

I heard her next movie possibly has nudity so we'll see.

With the world being what it is and progress being the name of the game, I think visible penetration is the next logical career move.

>Alex, on her way to steal your immortal soul

if it stays with that outfit she can have it

It doesn't. So now what's the decision?

>can you please become a fan of Amy Schumer and do us all a favour
kek

>if it stays with that outfit she can have it
yupp

HNNNNNNNNNNNG

Discount Lana Rhoades.

Going to have to downgrade from "Definitely" to "probably"

I'm a sucker for a braless blazer

where did you find this home video of my basement?

Congratulations, this is the stupidest thing I've read on Sup Forums today, and I'm visiting from Sup Forums

The basement, duh

Can you really be a discount version of a literal ass eating, piss drinking, coke whore

You say ass-eating like it's bad

My dick fucking loves her titties

she doesn't do drugs. She's just a young woman who's comfortable with her sexuality. Megan Rain is just jealous so she slandered her.

perfect titties

Is she the girl Woody fucks in True Detective? I fucking love that girl.

good lord this was such a classic
do a nude again alex

It seems like she is actually pregnant

I would murder everyone on Sup Forums to fuck this woman

She's a woman who knows what she has. I appreciate a lot that she's willing to share with the world.

she's the new doira baird but actually got speaking roles

Yeah, I wish she'd do a nude scene again. Preferably full frontal.

this

Too big. Disgusting.

It was the most perfectly timed nudity in the history of a hot actress doing nudity.

come out of the closet

oh fuck she spotted us. RUN!

Oh god please let her do explicit

I'd prefer that she caught me

P-Please demon don't steal my soul

>ew gross why are you trying to peek through the side of my dress jacket user

>why

B-b-boobies! Boobies! I like them and I can't help looking! Baby sowwy