Why is he so likeable ?

Why is he so likeable ?

He's loose.

Because you saw caps from when this board was good and now want to fit in on a board you will never actually belong on

Cool it with the Gooseposting, it doesn't feel special anymore

because he's /ourguy/

I just want to punch him in his stupid beautiful face

he's relatable, seems like a real human being

Because you faggots all project yourselves into him because of a single recent movie role ("I also love a girl who isn't real, lel I'm just like the goose") when he's as far from you both in appearance and personality as could be humanely possible

he seems like a fag desu, that shit he pulled with kimmel was so gay

Seems like a genuinely nice down to earth guy who enjoys what he does and maintains his artistic integrity despite being as big as he is

pretty much this

same with Emma Stone, they're the perfect couple

how big is he exactly?

What do uuuu think?

tall face

DUDE

she's fake and old + never been in anything good

CELLS LMAO

Sup Forums's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I should get out of bed at all
Blade Runner threads fill up my window
And I can't bump them all
Even if I could, it would not be gay
To post you in my catalog
It reminds me that it's not so bad
It's not so bad at all

Dear Goose,
You still ain't (You)'d me back, I hope you get a chance
I'm not mad, I just think it's fucked-up you don't answer fans
If you didn't want to bump my thread, you didn't have to
But you could at least shout out Sup Forums when you got a chance to

How did he survive Disney club?

n i c e

That's because I saw him at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Drive", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me warm hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Ryan stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Ryan simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.

What a cool guy.

He has a good PR team. They got you and many others to like him. Some people fall for it, some people don’t. I can’t really explain it.

>I can’t really explain it.
There's something inside you...

Is it autism?

G O O S E D

Which one's the real dog?

HES A BIG GUY

And a real hero.

I lile the douche version better

dog does not exist
god does not exist

His likability factor isn't as high as Keanu but I think as he gets older he'll get there. I like the fucking weird bro movies he makes. Only God Forgives was a fucking cool weird atmospheric film set in Thai brothels. Literally every aspect of the film was only appreciable by dudes.

But you're still the same...

Yes. I do also like female supremacists.

w2c shoes btw

Underrated post.