Will he break into a successful adult actor career or will he stuck in his child actor phase?

Will he break into a successful adult actor career or will he stuck in his child actor phase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6dGCBmmaA0
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89129361
twitter.com/finnskata/status/883238643799805958?lang=en
instagram.com/p/BZOWZ6AgRmu/?taken-by=harryhollend
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol no he'll be a drug addict has been.

At some point I'm assuming he'll go full trans

these + he will get diddled and pull a corey haim

When was the last time a child actor turned into a drug addict?

You wish

Like, 30 years ago

Yes, actually
He’s a decent actor and got enough charisma in his real personality to carry him forward
He’ll be doing fine for a while

He’s Canadian so he will most likely turn out alright

Is this a wish or an assumption?

Edward Furlong

Yeah Edward Furlong and River Phoenix , all from the 90s and grew up in some shit poor American neighbourhood.
Things like this don’t happen anymore, at worst they turn into some SJW youtuber like Will Wheaton

He won't be an attractive adult, he'll be a child actor only

Yeah just like justin beiber

Oh wait...

He’s already directing and making his own music
He’s literally unstoppable

He’s almost always living in LA
Finn still lives in vancouver

I think he'll turn out really ugly in later teen years, so no.

He'll pull off a Brant Stark, turn into an ugly ass motherfucker.

Are you retarded?

He already got a model looking face, he’ll turn into a chad with those jawlines

The only child actor I can remember who managed to continue a healthy cinematic career was Harry Potter guy

That's not too bad.

I don’t see it, they don’t look anything alike

Isaac was already ugly by the time he got to Finn's age. He'll be just fine

That's because he marketed himself as a weirdo who does off-the-wall projects. Pretty clever honestly.

Ryan Gosling, Keanu Reeves, Leonardo Dicaprio, Christian Bale...

literally whos

He’s not even ugly, it’s literally a bunch of retarda who keep memeing the same picture where he didn’t look like he did 30 years ago, this shit so dumb it made me mad

Millie is the one that’s pulling a Bran stark lol
Finn is already older than he was when he turned ugly and he has grown into his adult face and still looks good

He’s a singer messing with all the fucked up peope in the industry since a young age

Finn has gotten better looking as time goes by. He's going to be alright.

How much money would you spend to give run your hands through his hair just once?

Just once? No ruffling?

Okay, with ruffling. A full scalp massage type deal. Lasts an hour. And he'll snuggle with you a bit, but nothing too weird.

Are you??

I’d pay all my money if that’s account to anything

I wish we could buy stock in celebs

After Stranger Things and It, and all the kinos he’s given us, there’s no way I’m doubting his divine ability to deliver us kinos

He’ll come out and say he got fiddled, commiting career suicide as a result. Then comes drugs, then comes rehab, then comes dancing with the stars.

Things that will never happen

What kind of role will he play after Stranger Things and It are done?

You mean he isn't already? I thought it was a chick turned into a prick

Is this a meme? He looks like any other boys his age

He’s the best young actor I can see him being success in the future

well if being an adult actor means doing an impression of my daddy, then I'll take my own personality, thanks.

its ok mccauley, calm down and have some pizza

you sick fucks just wanna fuck him

Do you?

He's actually 41 years old. He has Gary Coleman disease.

He's already uglying up hard and he's only 15, by the time he's 20 he'll be in the street

Why is he so perfect bro?

He’s actually getting better looking as he aged, can’t say the same about most child actors

he'll be a successful teen actor and then he'll be a successful adult actor.

his family, especially his brother, won't let that happen.

He’s got god tier facial structure

i agree.

He should be doing more comedy, he was funny in It

theres a legit reason for that, hollywood choose child actors that fit a formula of cuteness,
oversized eyes and perfectly symmetrical features, so these kids are cute as kids but puberty comes along and they start growing and it fucks them up
take finn for instance, he was kind of funky and normal looking when he was younger, so hes actually going to grow more into his features as time goes on. i think hollywood has come to realize that more average looking kids means longer appeal

He was cast for his froggish looking face

i noticed that some handsome child actors who become less handsome in their teens tend to have an overly-thin face which makes them look awkward especially if they have a prominent chin. if they allowed their face to be rounder, they would still be very handsome during their teen years.

an example is troye sivan. he had a round face before puberty then had a very very thin face during teen years and looked awkward but now his face is becoming round again and he's becoming less awkward looking and more handsome.

sterling knight is another celeb who looks better with a round face (or sometimes he wears a slight fuzz around the jaw line when his face is thinner).

What a perfect skull, what a fine specimen

Froggo

>it's not okay to lust after adult males but it's okay to lust after underage boys

Are the mods intentionally pushing us towards pedophilia?

Finn love is pure

but, user, it is okay to lust after adult males as long as they're handsome adult males and not ugly adult males.

I came here to say this

But the Tom Holland thread was deleted and fuck off if you wouldn't bang him endlessly.

How can Millie ever compete against Jack?
youtube.com/watch?v=T6dGCBmmaA0

Looks like a turk

It is always wrong to lust. You should love not lust.

there was a tom holland thread? i didn't see it. if i did i would have been in that thread lusting after the super handsome tom. and the super handsome harrison.

Define adult males
A lot of boys over 18 are still cute twinks, even till like 25 and after. Froggo would go into that category.

You can create a Tom Holland thread over at /hm/, user. I think the Tom Holland thread there got archived so there's no active new one. But check the catalog first before creating one.

>missed the Tom Holland thread
FUCK

you've just defined it in you own post, imbecile

Someone from Sony or Marvel who lurks here probably wanted to take it down because of all those new info about Tom not being as hetero as his fangirls want him to be. At least it's in the archives.

you guys are a bunch of degenerates

Jokes aside Finn Wolfhard is probably the greatest actor of the last 10 years of not the last 25 years, it’s so rare that you can find an actor who could pull off such insane range and devote so much of his own personality into his characters without taking over the character itself. You couldn’t find an actor like this in any industry, not in Hollywood, not in France, not in Bollywood. In the next decade people will be coming out talking about their experience working with Finn and how it was their greatest moment in their career

Who has the "Fagg Blowhard" pasta?

I generally wouldn't call a twink an adult male, that's my point

oh. so it's not a lust-over-tom thread. it's a drama-queens-gossiping thread.

Why do tom Howland fags feel like finding refuge in finn threads? What do they to do with each other?

he'll be fine. If he ends up having a small cock as a grown up then he will end up getting alot less sex and will have less confidence, but would still be at lest B-list actor. If big dick then he will end up A-list for sure

unmitigated moron (You)

That was the thread

Eventually Finn threads will be like Tom Holland threads, assuming Finn still has an acting career when he's an adult.

There's no need to fight user

Some lucky producer is smashing that ass.

>uhhhh but, officer, he LOOKS like adult male so it's not statutory rape
>waaah you can't vote because you don't LOOK like adult male

It is redundantly stupid cancer like you that is causing the downfall of society.

Why are there so many songs about froggos
And what's on the other side
Froggos are visions
But only illusions
And froggos have nothing to hide

So we've been told
And some choose to believe it
I know they're wrong, wait and see
Some day we'll find it
The froggo connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

Who said that every wish
Would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star
Somebody thought of that
And someone believed it
And look what it's done so far

What's so amazing
That keeps us stargazing
And what do we think we might see
Someday we'll find it
The froggo connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

All of us under its spell, we know that it's probably magic

Have you been half asleep?
And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name
Is this the sweet sound
That called the young sailors?
The voice might be one in the same

I've heard it too many times to ignore it
It's something that I'm supposed to be
Someday we'll find it
The froggo connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

La da da di da da dum da duh da da dum di da ohhh

Millie who

Posting about Tom Holland in these threads is related cuz Finn is his fan.

he clrealy wanted to kiss him.
Finn is clearly at least 50% gay, he will be one day known as bisexual at least maybe even just gay

Calm down. Finn supports this development.
>twitter.com/finnskata/status/883238643799805958?lang=en

His career will end once he's 16 or so

He's actually a very good actor, especially for someone his age, but he's ugly as fuck. Not even jaw surgery can fix that face

>but he's ugly as fuck.
opinion disgarded. You are basically retarded.

Oh and here's Toms brother with the IT cast.
>instagram.com/p/BZOWZ6AgRmu/?taken-by=harryhollend

>non existent chin
>giant lips
>low cheekbones
>poor jaw

he's going to be ugly

Jack is 100% gay